Kenosha Wisconsin Shooter discussion

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 26

Re: Kenosha Wisconsin Shooter discussion

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Paladin wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:35 am

I suggest that the most expedient option is for Wisconsin to vote out their Governor... Kenosha to vote out their DA... and the Federal Government to defund the FBI.
This is where you and I see it differently. That time has passed. The very government that is exercising tyranny over the people, have utilized technology to control who rules over us. We just need enough folks to realize what is really going to have to happen. The final move will be when the government comes after our firearms and that time is not very far off. We will then see who lies down like whipped dogs and who stands and resists like wolves. My bet is that we will discover that the true wolves are about 1% of us.

clarionite
Posts in topic: 4

Post by clarionite »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:53 am
Paladin wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:35 am

I suggest that the most expedient option is for Wisconsin to vote out their Governor... Kenosha to vote out their DA... and the Federal Government to defund the FBI.
This is where you and I see it differently. That time has passed. The very government that is exercising tyranny over the people, have utilized technology to control who rules over us. We just need enough folks to realize what is really going to have to happen. The final move will be when the government comes after our firearms and that time is not very far off. We will then see who lies down like whipped dogs and who stands and resists like wolves. My bet is that we will discover that the true wolves are about 1% of us.
I hope you're wrong, but fear you're right. My stance on it is akin to Mel Gibson's speech in the Patriot. I'm a believer in the cause, but who will take care of my family if I die stupidly. And I'm pretty sure there are much more than 1% out there that feel the same. We'll do all we can short of violence, until it's obvious there's no other recourse.

philip964
Posts in topic: 56

Post by philip964 »

Posted by a Facebook friend:

"Until I watched the trial for myself, I didn’t know the gas station where it all started and where Kyle stayed up until they started attacking him, is owned by his grandparents. They came on to his property to attack him.

I didn't know that Kyle put out a dumpster fire that was being rolled down to a gas station to blow up, with people all around.

I didn't know that the Police were told to stand down as businesses were destroyed.

I didn't know that Kyles Dad, Grandma and Friends all lived in Kenosha, 20 minutes from where he resided with his Mom part time in Illinois.

I didn't know that someone knocked Rittenhouse down twice and then attempted to kick him with lethal force to the head.

I didn't know that Huber had hit him in the head 2x with a skateboard.

I didn't know Gaige Grosskreutz, aimed his gun at Kyle first, as he admitted on the stand.

I also didn't know that in the State of Wisconsin, it is legal for Kyle to have a gun, even at 17 (which was why the gun charge was dismissed).

I didn't know that Kyle did not cross state lines with a gun he wasn't supposed to have. The rightful gun owner did, as he was legally permitted to do.

I also didn't realize that Rosenbaum was a 5 time convicted child rapist and that Huber was a 2 time convicted woman beater. I didn't know that Grosskreutz was a convicted Burglar with an assault on his record also.

IF THE MEDIA DID THEIR JOB... we would ALL have known this and tax payers dollars would not be wasted and more division created!"

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 26

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:00 pm Posted by a Facebook friend:

"Until I watched the trial for myself, I didn’t know the gas station where it all started and where Kyle stayed up until they started attacking him, is owned by his grandparents. They came on to his property to attack him.

I didn't know that Kyle put out a dumpster fire that was being rolled down to a gas station to blow up, with people all around.

I didn't know that the Police were told to stand down as businesses were destroyed.

I didn't know that Kyles Dad, Grandma and Friends all lived in Kenosha, 20 minutes from where he resided with his Mom part time in Illinois.

I didn't know that someone knocked Rittenhouse down twice and then attempted to kick him with lethal force to the head.

I didn't know Gaige Grosskreutz, aimed his gun at Kyle first, as he admitted on the stand.

I also didn't know that in the State of Wisconsin, it is legal for Kyle to have a gun, even at 17 (which was why the gun charge was dismissed).

I didn't know that Kyle did not cross state lines with a gun he wasn't supposed to have. The rightful gun owner did, as he was legally permitted to do.

I also didn't realize that Rosenbaum was a 5 time convicted child rapist and that Huber was a 2 time convicted woman beater. I didn't know that Grosskreutz was a convicted Burglar with an assault on his record also.

IF THE MEDIA DID THEIR JOB... we would ALL have known this and tax payers dollars would not be wasted and more division created!"
My cousin found and posted that a couple days ago. It is amazing how none of that information is shared even to this day by the MSM. Amazing is the wrong word. Infuriating better describes it. It seems people are all getting their information from the same place and it is regurgitated over and over again with the little details that matter left out.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 51

Post by Paladin »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:57 am

My cousin found and posted that a couple days ago. It is amazing how none of that information is shared even to this day by the MSM. Amazing is the wrong word. Infuriating better describes it. It seems people are all getting their information from the same place and it is regurgitated over and over again with the little details that matter left out.
I gave up watching the legacy media years ago. I found watching it I knew less than when I started. It exists for the purpose of Manufacturing Consent. I can still catch Tucker Carlson on youtube, who is certainly worth watching.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

TxRVer
Posts in topic: 9

Post by TxRVer »

I've seen this on Facebook. It starts with the false narrative that Kyle's grandparents own a gas station.
Charlie

jerry_r60
Posts in topic: 5

Post by jerry_r60 »

chasfm11 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:24 pm Just when I didn't think that this situation could get any more bizarre and distorted, I watched the protest of the trial on Brooklyn, NY as broadcast on Fox News. In the front ranks of the protestors behind the Fox reporter where two individuals carrying flag of Palestine. I've felt from the beginning that this case was co-oped for political reasons. Now they have taken even that to a new level. Palestine....Rittenhouse - how do you connect those dots?
I think I saw the flag you mentioned and wondered why it was there as it seemed out of place. I've since seen it in several other places with protesters. Im assuming I saw the same one you did and while it looks similar (the colors) to a Palistinian flag, it's not. It's a "Pan-African" flag. It goes by some other names. I also see it outside the Arbery trial.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-African_flag

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Ret. Navy SEAL Jonathan Gilliam on Kyle Rittenhouse: ‘Everything He Did Was Textbook Perfect’
Jonathan Gilliam, retired Navy SEAL, former FBI agent
Gilliam is simply stating what the educated eye saw in all those videos.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... house.html

MTG introduces bill to award Kyle Rittenhouse Congressional Gold Medal for protecting citizens of Kenosha.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/v ... s-n1535479

Need for “Kyle’s law” to prevent DA show trials.

rtschl
Posts in topic: 52

Post by rtschl »

philip964 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:49 am https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/v ... s-n1535479

Need for “Kyle’s law” to prevent DA show trials.
Andrew Branca's website for drafting "Kyle's Law":
https://losd.ubpages.com/kyleslaw/

An Oklahoma State Senator has filed a "Kyle's Law" bill to compensate victims of malicious prosecution:

SB 1120 says that in order to support a claim of malicious prosecution, the claimant must establish that the prosecution was instituted or instigated by the prosecutor and was without probable cause; that the prosecution had legally and finally been terminated in favor of the claimant; and the claimant sustained injury as a result of the criminal prosecution.

Under the legislation, a prosecutor may be held personally liable to a claimant if malicious prosecution is established.

https://kfor.com/news/oklahoma-legislat ... osecution/
Ron
NRA Member

srothstein
Posts in topic: 15

Post by srothstein »

rtschl wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:02 pmAndrew Branca's website for drafting "Kyle's Law":
As a general rule, I agree with the concept of this proposed Kyle's law. But I have a couple minor problems with it. The first is in asking the jury to decide if he failed to prove the case by a little or a large amount. I am not sure I trust the jury to make that decision, especially since they are selected from the public which supported the DA in making the charges. This can be worked out but I would need to see the specific wording of the proposed instruction before I could agree with this.

The second problem is defining which prosecutor is liable. Is it the actual lawyer at the trial or the elected DA? What happens when the DA orders the ADA to prosecute the case? Does it make a difference if the ADA does a poor job because he disagrees with the case? The DA is responsible for everything in his office, so I propose it always be the elected DA who is liable.

The third is his example of the charging officer alleging something to make the probable cause and then it not being introduced at trial. The officer may have had that belief and some evidence but has no say in what is presented at the trial. I am not opposed to holding the officer liable if he lies, but the suggested method of showing he did not have probable cause is way off. The probable cause statement was reviewed by at least a DA to decide to accept charges (immediately in big cities and within a day or two in all cases) and a judge when it was reviewed for bail. This is true in Texas at least. Do we hold all of them equally liable? What about the police supervisor who approved the case and report (again, this is done in Texas on every case but I cannot say every state does it)?
Steve Rothstein

rtschl

Post by rtschl »

srothstein wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:27 pm
rtschl wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:02 pmAndrew Branca's website for drafting "Kyle's Law":
As a general rule, I agree with the concept of this proposed Kyle's law. But I have a couple minor problems with it. The first is in asking the jury to decide if he failed to prove the case by a little or a large amount. I am not sure I trust the jury to make that decision, especially since they are selected from the public which supported the DA in making the charges. This can be worked out but I would need to see the specific wording of the proposed instruction before I could agree with this.

The second problem is defining which prosecutor is liable. Is it the actual lawyer at the trial or the elected DA? What happens when the DA orders the ADA to prosecute the case? Does it make a difference if the ADA does a poor job because he disagrees with the case? The DA is responsible for everything in his office, so I propose it always be the elected DA who is liable.

The third is his example of the charging officer alleging something to make the probable cause and then it not being introduced at trial. The officer may have had that belief and some evidence but has no say in what is presented at the trial. I am not opposed to holding the officer liable if he lies, but the suggested method of showing he did not have probable cause is way off. The probable cause statement was reviewed by at least a DA to decide to accept charges (immediately in big cities and within a day or two in all cases) and a judge when it was reviewed for bail. This is true in Texas at least. Do we hold all of them equally liable? What about the police supervisor who approved the case and report (again, this is done in Texas on every case but I cannot say every state does it)?
Yes, it does need to be fleshed out, but accountability besides elections is needed reform for what seems to be more and more common of DA's abuse.
Ron
NRA Member

rtschl

Post by rtschl »

A couple of things as I become more impressed with this kids tactical ability:

1. Retired Navy Seal/FBI Agent states Rittenhouse's conduct was "textbook perfect".
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2021/11 ... ith-ar-15/

Gilliam stated, “When he had his weapon and he was confronted by these imminent threats of loss of life or serious bodily injury, he engaged in a proper manner to eliminate the threat.

“Even when he was on the ground, he was not engaging people unless they engaged him,” he remarked. “It was perfect.”

Rittenhouse’s control of his firearm was “amazing,” Gilliam emphasized. “[He] held his weapon properly … kept his weapon in his hands when he was getting beat [and] when he was running. He wasn’t sweeping people. He didn’t drop his gun, He held onto it and maintained positive control the whole time with his finger off the trigger.”

2. Rittenhouse explains what happened when his rifle malfunctioned (ejection port was opened and he used his forward assist to get into battery)

Ron
NRA Member

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

rtschl wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:21 pm A couple of things as I become more impressed with this kids tactical ability:

1. Retired Navy Seal/FBI Agent states Rittenhouse's conduct was "textbook perfect".
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2021/11 ... ith-ar-15/

Gilliam stated, “When he had his weapon and he was confronted by these imminent threats of loss of life or serious bodily injury, he engaged in a proper manner to eliminate the threat.

“Even when he was on the ground, he was not engaging people unless they engaged him,” he remarked. “It was perfect.”

Rittenhouse’s control of his firearm was “amazing,” Gilliam emphasized. “[He] held his weapon properly … kept his weapon in his hands when he was getting beat [and] when he was running. He wasn’t sweeping people. He didn’t drop his gun, He held onto it and maintained positive control the whole time with his finger off the trigger.”

2. Rittenhouse explains what happened when his rifle malfunctioned (ejection port was opened and he used his forward assist to get into battery)

Someone finally found a good use for the forward assist, LOL! :cheers2:

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”