Portland Murder an assassination?

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
rtschl
Posts in topic: 3

Portland Murder an assassination?

Post by rtschl »

Didn't want to hijack the protest thread, but I saw this video of the shooting and seeing wider circulation of it now. I don't necessarily agree with all the person's analysis of the murder of Aaron (Jay) Danielson in this video, but have to admit, this looks like a coordinated murder. The commentary is all written in the video as it unfolded.

I don't know if it was coordinated with ALL the people claimed in video. Picking up the brass could very well be a thing that Antifa is training all their people to do at any shooting. But curious as to what members here think.

Warning, there is language from the "protesters" as this is video originally from one person at the scene, who the poster thinks is also in on the murder. It's a little over 7 minutes:

Ron
NRA Member

chasfm11
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Portland Murder an assassination?

Post by chasfm11 »

Based on watching the victim's friend this evening on Tucker Carlson, i think there are a couple of big mistakes in the written captions.

According to the friend, the puff of smoke was bear spray being discharged around the time the shots were fired. it isn't clear who did it. The cloud of smoke from it drifts toward the cameraman and I believe that his yelling about "my eye" is related to him being caught up in the the spray. He coughs a few seconds later, too. For me, that casts some doubt about this whole analysis. It was clearly an assassination to me. I'll even buy that the Jeep was involved. I'm not sure that I'll go as far as command and control for the role of it.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Paladin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Paladin »

While I do question some of the analysis in the video, there is plenty of evidence to suggest this was an coordinated assassination of Trump supporter. It appears as they wanted the shooting on video as a terrorist sort of method. As anyone can see the circumstances are quite different than what Joe Biden described. No one prompted Joe Biden's fictional remarks on the subject, so I have to believe he is actively covering up the assassination so the sheeple don't get too wise. Questions remain like who ordered this assassination?
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

The assassin was shot and killed while he was being arrested this evening
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.opb.org/article/2020/09/04/ ... f-defense/

More on his death. But no details yet.
Last edited by philip964 on Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

Beiruty wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:56 pm The assassin was shot and killed while he was being arrested this evening
Good. May he rot forever.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

So, we have a 17y old that shot 3 killing two that is probably innocent who peacefully turned himself in to police versus someone that claims self defense and did not turn himself in that was killed in a shootout with police. I wonder what the difference could be? Hmmm, think. Think hard. Okay, well, not that hard. :biggrinjester:
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Reactions from both sides.

Yes he is a martyr to the left now.
Attachments
9547EBF6-F49D-449A-A268-93F3B7F3BD00.jpeg
5C20F329-7623-4BBC-A65A-7D18F11671AC.png

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

He was a cold blood killer. Walking to someone and opening fire for no apparent reason, is just an execution-style murder.
If any decent person in US doubts that fact, we are all doomed. Prepare for civil war.
Beiruty,

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Beiruty wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:37 am Prepare for civil war.
We're already in a civil war, and have been for a while now. Most people just don’t realize it yet.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

Assembling than cracking some of those:
Beiruty,

Excaliber

Post by Excaliber »

The Portland murder suspect won't be committing any more murders (or any other crimes) ever again.

Details here.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

jason812

Post by jason812 »

Anybody pick up the fact he was shot while trying to be arrested in Seattle but he committed murder in Portland? So did he take his weapon across state lines?
The Annoyed Man wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:56 am
Beiruty wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:37 am Prepare for civil war.
We're already in a civil war, and have been for a while now. Most people just don’t realize it yet.
:iagree:
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

Excaliber

Post by Excaliber »

Update:

The suspect reportedly fired 40 - 50 rifle rounds at police before he was neutralized.

Details here.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

SQLGeek

Post by SQLGeek »

Excaliber wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:10 am Update:

The suspect reportedly fired 40 - 50 rifle rounds at police before he was neutralized.

Details here.
"Extrajudicial killing"

:lol:
Psalm 91:2

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”