Militia standoff going on right now in Oregon!

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

chuckybrown
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Militia standoff going on right now in Oregon!

Post by chuckybrown »

cheezit wrote:Yes its the same guy.
Technically, it's his sons...
Chuckybrown

mamabearCali
Posts in topic: 4

Post by mamabearCali »

Try #3 on posting.

I don't know these guys. I have no idea
If they were actually trying to create a forest fire or just made a mistake.

However,
Isn't the BLM the same guys that just poisoned a river? So burn brush be thrown in jail for years. Poison a whole river system by negligence get off Scott free.

The BLM may have been decent in admins past. I don't know. I know they have been land pirates in this admin scooping up every bit of land they can manufacture a reason for no matter how flimsy the excuse.

A standoff like this will get people killed though. This isn't like last time. Last time it was clear that the FEDS had over reached. This time something is definitely off, but it is not so clear.
SAHM to four precious children. Wife to a loving husband.

"The women of this country learned long ago those without swords can still die upon them!" Eowyn in LOTR Two Towers

LSUTiger
Posts in topic: 3

Post by LSUTiger »

Can't blame this one on OC :biggrinjester:

But the timing is just right considering Obama's soon to be announced executive order.
Chance favors the prepared. Making good people helpless doesn't make bad people harmless.
There is no safety in denial. When seconds count the Police are only minutes away.
Sometimes I really wish a lawyer would chime in and clear things up. Do we have any lawyers on this forum?

mrvmax

Post by mrvmax »

They seem a little out there until you read the ordeal they have been going through with the govt
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... rsecution/

FCH
Posts in topic: 2

Post by FCH »

LSUTiger wrote:Can't blame this one on OC :biggrinjester: But the timing is just right considering Obama's soon to be announced executive order.
So go to quote your comment and see you have added a part about playing into Obama's hands that doesn't show on the forum.

This does not appear favorable to the common public for those of us that support 2A.
NRA Member
TSRA Member

suthdj
Posts in topic: 3

Post by suthdj »

FCH wrote:
LSUTiger wrote:Can't blame this one on OC :biggrinjester: But the timing is just right considering Obama's soon to be announced executive order.
So go to quote your comment and see you have added a part about playing into Obama's hands that doesn't show on the forum.

This does not appear favorable to the common public for those of us that support 2A.

huh :confused5
gonna have explain that.
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
21-june-18 Plasic Arrived

jason812

Post by jason812 »

mrvmax wrote:They seem a little out there until you read the ordeal they have been going through with the govt
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... rsecution/
Too bad this story will never be told on the main news networks. They will use this to paint 2A supporters in a negative light when in actuality this is why the 2A was written.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

mamabearCali

Post by mamabearCali »

I was just reading the same thing. This is outrageous. Terrorism for a controlled burn?!? What utter nonsense. Too bad this information will not be let into the light. The BLM guys have a ton to answer for.

"The women of this country learned long ago those without swords can still die upon them!" Eowyn in LOTR Two Towers

FCH

Post by FCH »

suthdj wrote:huh :confused5
gonna have explain that.
Sorry, was having technical difficulties while posting. My point was the militia standoff does not reflect gun ownership in a favorable to the common public.
NRA Member
TSRA Member

Doug.38PR

Post by Doug.38PR »

The US government pushes people all the time at home and abroad. So you've got to expect this kind of stuff.

Not sure what to make of this.

I do find it interesting that this happened on obamas last year and days before he makes an illegal executive order on guns and when everybody has been focused on Muslim terrorists, illegal Mexicans and black rioters.

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

The problem with the whole thing is that the BLM/government are all wound up that the ranchers set some controlled burns that got out of hand. However, the BLM people also set fires that got out of control, killed a bunch of the rancher's cattle, and destroyed some of the rancher's property. I'm not saying that I agree or disagree with this "protest" but I don't want to see anyone get hurt. However, the BLM/government has been over-reaching like crazy on this stuff. It's all okay for THEM to cause destruction of property without even so much as an apology, but let the ranchers do it and oh boy, it's "terrorism" which is a complete load of hogwash. The rancher and his son did time for it when it should have been a fine at most, and for the judge to pull the stunt of giving them more time smacks of abuse of power in the extreme, sentencing guidelines notwithstanding. People that love this POTUS and act like he can do no wrong are fooling themselves, and I cannot wait until he and his henchmen are out of office. Maybe we can get someone in office that will put the brakes on this stuff, or there really will end up being major problems later.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 9

Post by anygunanywhere »

mamabearCali wrote:Try #3 on posting.

I don't know these guys. I have no idea
If they were actually trying to create a forest fire or just made a mistake.

However,
Isn't the BLM the same guys that just poisoned a river? So burn brush be thrown in jail for years. Poison a whole river system by negligence get off Scott free.

The BLM may have been decent in admins past. I don't know. I know they have been land pirates in this admin scooping up every bit of land they can manufacture a reason for no matter how flimsy the excuse.

A standoff like this will get people killed though. This isn't like last time. Last time it was clear that the FEDS had over reached. This time something is definitely off, but it is not so clear.
The EPA caused the poisoned river. Same tyrannical government, different tyrant puppets.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

mamabearCali

Post by mamabearCali »

EPA, BLM, FDA, etc etc etc......same goons, just different hats.

Return to “Off-Topic”