More armed and unarmed violence in gun free New York

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: Keith B, carlson1


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 31
Posts: 8476
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free New York

#31

Post by philip964 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:23 pm

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/02/02/ ... ay-safety/

Apparently being slashed with a knife is the new method of violence against unarmed New Yorker's.

User avatar

Jusme
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 4933
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:23 pm
Location: Johnson County, Texas

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free New York

#32

Post by Jusme » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:39 pm

I liked the statement they made about banning career criminals from the subway. Do they carry signs or just have CC tattooed on their forehead?

They still don't have a clue. Everyone expects someone else to protect them but no one mentions anything about some type of self defense. Sorry, I don't like anyone attacking innocents but they have created the culture of lambs to slaughter.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 31
Posts: 8476
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free New York

#33

Post by philip964 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:51 pm

http://www.fox5ny.com/home/84416175-story

We have moved from slashing with a knife to stabbing with a syringe. No place but gun free cities.

It seems to me that New York is returning to its old ways, before former mayor Rudolph William Louis "Rudy" Giuliani cleaned the place up.

User avatar

Jusme
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 4933
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:23 pm
Location: Johnson County, Texas

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free New York

#34

Post by Jusme » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:04 pm

I got into a debate with a person from NYC while replying to an article regarding the new open carry law. Her take was that we must live in fear and are paranoid to want to carry guns and that was not her definition of freedom. I asked her how free she felt walking through Central Park, or riding the subway. she said sensible people avoided those areas because of fear of attack. I asked her who had more freedom? For some reason she never responded back. :shock:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:


Nortex
Banned
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:57 pm

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free New York

#35

Post by Nortex » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:15 pm

Was he running with the scissors?


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 31
Posts: 8476
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free New York

#36

Post by philip964 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:04 am

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/02/18/ ... slashings/

Three new slashings/stabbings in less than 48 hours. Apparently someone slashing a knife across your face from your ear to your nose, for the heck of it is the new social statement. Its the new knock out game in New York.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 31
Posts: 8476
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free New York

#37

Post by philip964 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:33 am

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/100475345-story

Less guns in New York mean more stabbings, so says New York's Mayor. This means his gun policy is working.

User avatar

TangoX-ray
Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:10 pm
Location: Harris/Galveston County

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free New York

#38

Post by TangoX-ray » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:40 am

The loser of a knife fight is DRT, while the winner dies in the ambulance.
Native Texan :txflag: Philippians 2:3-4

"We don't rise to the level of our expectations, we fall to the level of our training." - Archiloches (650 BC)

User avatar

Jusme
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 4933
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:23 pm
Location: Johnson County, Texas

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free New York

#39

Post by Jusme » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:42 am

philip964 wrote:http://www.fox5ny.com/news/100475345-story

Less guns in New York mean more stabbings, so says New York's Mayor. This means his gun policy is working.

Of course it is so much better to be stabbed by a criminal with no way to defend yourself, than to be shot. (facepalm)
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

User avatar

TangoX-ray
Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:10 pm
Location: Harris/Galveston County

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free New York

#40

Post by TangoX-ray » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:50 am

Jusme wrote:
philip964 wrote:http://www.fox5ny.com/news/100475345-story

Less guns in New York mean more stabbings, so says New York's Mayor. This means his gun policy is working.

Of course it is so much better to be stabbed by a criminal with no way to defend yourself, than to be shot. (facepalm)
Slashed to death - a moral, honorable one for not infringing on your attacker's right to life...


Do they realize how stupid that SOUNDS?? :banghead:
Native Texan :txflag: Philippians 2:3-4

"We don't rise to the level of our expectations, we fall to the level of our training." - Archiloches (650 BC)


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 31
Posts: 8476
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free New York

#41

Post by philip964 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:37 am

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Mu ... 54031.html

Muslim woman set on fire in New York. If she could carry in New York, she could have blown him away.

But instead the narrative is that Muslims all over America are under attack, because we are a racist, homophobic and islamaphobic nation, where a full 1/4 of the people are a "basket of Deplorables".

User avatar

bblhd672
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 4788
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:43 am
Location: TX

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free New York

#42

Post by bblhd672 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:57 am

philip964 wrote:http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Mu ... 54031.html

Muslim woman set on fire in New York. If she could carry in New York, she could have blown him away.

But instead the narrative is that Muslims all over America are under attack, because we are a racist, homophobic and islamaphobic nation, where a full 1/4 of the people are a "basket of Deplorables".
Every time I see a news report where there's a phrase similar to "prompting an investigation into whether it was a hate crime" it makes me cringe. IMHO, practically every crime is based upon some sort of "hate." "Hate" crimes, "Hate" speech - how fast are we going toward "1984"?
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

User avatar

Smokey613
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:57 pm
Location: Angelina County
Contact:

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free New York

#43

Post by Smokey613 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:21 pm

bblhd672 wrote:Every time I see a news report where there's a phrase similar to "prompting an investigation into whether it was a hate crime" it makes me cringe. IMHO, practically every crime is based upon some sort of "hate." "Hate" crimes, "Hate" speech - how fast are we going toward "1984"?
:iagree:
Texas LEO / TCOLE Firearms Instructor / LTC / Glock Armorer / NRA Endowment-Life Member

User avatar

Excaliber
Moderator
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 5715
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 9:59 pm
Location: DFW Metro

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free New York

#44

Post by Excaliber » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:00 pm

bblhd672 wrote:
philip964 wrote:http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Mu ... 54031.html

Muslim woman set on fire in New York. If she could carry in New York, she could have blown him away.

But instead the narrative is that Muslims all over America are under attack, because we are a racist, homophobic and islamaphobic nation, where a full 1/4 of the people are a "basket of Deplorables".
Every time I see a news report where there's a phrase similar to "prompting an investigation into whether it was a hate crime" it makes me cringe. IMHO, practically every crime is based upon some sort of "hate." "Hate" crimes, "Hate" speech - how fast are we going toward "1984"?
Every time I see that phrase I think to myself, "So when was the last time you saw a love crime?"
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.


TreyHouston
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 1597
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:00 pm
Location: Tomball

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free New York

#45

Post by TreyHouston » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:06 pm

But don't forget Dallas shootings! New Black Panther and BLM members "wanted to shoot WHITE cops", NOT a HATE CRIME, just a deranged person..... It sickens me....
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Post Reply

Return to “The Crime Blotter”