More armed and unarmed violence in gun free New York

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 93

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free New York

Post by philip964 »

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/02/02/ ... ay-safety/

Apparently being slashed with a knife is the new method of violence against unarmed New Yorker's.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Jusme »

I liked the statement they made about banning career criminals from the subway. Do they carry signs or just have CC tattooed on their forehead?

They still don't have a clue. Everyone expects someone else to protect them but no one mentions anything about some type of self defense. Sorry, I don't like anyone attacking innocents but they have created the culture of lambs to slaughter.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.fox5ny.com/home/84416175-story

We have moved from slashing with a knife to stabbing with a syringe. No place but gun free cities.

It seems to me that New York is returning to its old ways, before former mayor Rudolph William Louis "Rudy" Giuliani cleaned the place up.

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

I got into a debate with a person from NYC while replying to an article regarding the new open carry law. Her take was that we must live in fear and are paranoid to want to carry guns and that was not her definition of freedom. I asked her how free she felt walking through Central Park, or riding the subway. she said sensible people avoided those areas because of fear of attack. I asked her who had more freedom? For some reason she never responded back. :shock:

Nortex
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Nortex »

Was he running with the scissors?

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/02/18/ ... slashings/

Three new slashings/stabbings in less than 48 hours. Apparently someone slashing a knife across your face from your ear to your nose, for the heck of it is the new social statement. Its the new knock out game in New York.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/100475345-story

Less guns in New York mean more stabbings, so says New York's Mayor. This means his gun policy is working.

TangoX-ray
Posts in topic: 2

Post by TangoX-ray »

The loser of a knife fight is DRT, while the winner dies in the ambulance.
Native Texan :txflag: Philippians 2:3-4

"We don't rise to the level of our expectations, we fall to the level of our training." - Archiloches (650 BC)

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

philip964 wrote:http://www.fox5ny.com/news/100475345-story

Less guns in New York mean more stabbings, so says New York's Mayor. This means his gun policy is working.

Of course it is so much better to be stabbed by a criminal with no way to defend yourself, than to be shot. (facepalm)

TangoX-ray

Post by TangoX-ray »

Jusme wrote:
philip964 wrote:http://www.fox5ny.com/news/100475345-story

Of course it is so much better to be stabbed by a criminal with no way to defend yourself, than to be shot. (facepalm)
Slashed to death - a moral, honorable one for not infringing on your attacker's right to life...

Do they realize how stupid that SOUNDS?? :banghead:
Native Texan :txflag: Philippians 2:3-4

"We don't rise to the level of our expectations, we fall to the level of our training." - Archiloches (650 BC)

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Mu ... 54031.html

Muslim woman set on fire in New York. If she could carry in New York, she could have blown him away.

But instead the narrative is that Muslims all over America are under attack, because we are a racist, homophobic and islamaphobic nation, where a full 1/4 of the people are a "basket of Deplorables".

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Post by bblhd672 »

philip964 wrote:http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Mu ... 54031.html

Muslim woman set on fire in New York. If she could carry in New York, she could have blown him away.

But instead the narrative is that Muslims all over America are under attack, because we are a racist, homophobic and islamaphobic nation, where a full 1/4 of the people are a "basket of Deplorables".
Every time I see a news report where there's a phrase similar to "prompting an investigation into whether it was a hate crime" it makes me cringe. IMHO, practically every crime is based upon some sort of "hate." "Hate" crimes, "Hate" speech - how fast are we going toward "1984"?
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Smokey613

Post by Smokey613 »

bblhd672 wrote:Every time I see a news report where there's a phrase similar to "prompting an investigation into whether it was a hate crime" it makes me cringe. IMHO, practically every crime is based upon some sort of "hate." "Hate" crimes, "Hate" speech - how fast are we going toward "1984"?
:iagree:
Texas LEO / TCOLE Firearms Instructor / LTC / Glock Armorer / NRA Endowment-Life Member

Excaliber
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Excaliber »

bblhd672 wrote:
philip964 wrote:http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Mu ... 54031.html

Every time I see a news report where there's a phrase similar to "prompting an investigation into whether it was a hate crime" it makes me cringe. IMHO, practically every crime is based upon some sort of "hate." "Hate" crimes, "Hate" speech - how fast are we going toward "1984"?
Every time I see that phrase I think to myself, "So when was the last time you saw a love crime?"
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 3

Post by TreyHouston »

But don't forget Dallas shootings! New Black Panther and BLM members "wanted to shoot WHITE cops", NOT a HATE CRIME, just a deranged person..... It sickens me....
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Return to “The Crime Blotter”