TRUMP

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Soap
Deactivated until real name is provided
Posts in topic: 6

Re: TRUMP

Post by Soap »

I'm not sure how anyone can vote for Trump. Why did anyone let this happen? He was by far the worst candidate. A bunch of angry uninformed voters put him in. They think "PC" is whats killing us but it's actually a lack of information on the issues. Well done!

Soap

Post by Soap »

Abraham wrote:Vote Trump or reap Hillary.

All the complaining about Trump helps insure Hillary will win.

Yes, he's flawd, but Hillary is much, much more flawed.

Now, quit complaining about about Trump flaws and remember he's better in office than Hillary will ever be.
As a man I will stand for my beliefs. I won't vote for someone because the other person is worse. I will stand and die for my beliefs.

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Soap wrote:I'm not sure how anyone can vote for Trump. Why did anyone let this happen? He was by far the worst candidate. A bunch of angry uninformed voters put him in. They think "PC" is whats killing us but it's actually a lack of information on the issues. Well done!
I agree, you should get better informed on the issues as relates to HRC becoming President. You want to stand on principles and let her appoint a super majority left wing SCOTUS? This country will never be the same if that happens.

As I said in an earlier post, don't vote for Trump, let HRC become President and be prepared to turn in your weapons and freedom.
Last edited by bblhd672 on Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

steveincowtown
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Post by steveincowtown »

A stolen line.....

"The whole house is on fire and getting ready to burn to the ground and 1/2 the people on this board are worried about whose hose we use to put it out."

Do we have the best hose?

NO!

Do we have the hose we wanted?

NO!

Our options are let it burn or put down the fire with the best hose at our disposal.
The Time is Now...
NRA Lifetime Member

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Soap wrote:As a man I will stand for my beliefs. I won't vote for someone because the other person is worse. I will stand and die for my beliefs.
I doubt it. You will probably line up and turn in all your firearms, if you own any, as directed.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Soap

Post by Soap »

bblhd672 wrote:
Soap wrote:As a man I will stand for my beliefs. I won't vote for someone because the other person is worse. I will stand and die for my beliefs.
I doubt it. You will probably line up and turn in all your firearms, if you own any, as directed.
Who said I own any?

Smokey613
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Smokey613 »

Not a Trump fan.... but.... as in the past, I will vote for the lesser of two evils. Yes, there are other "choices" but I am not courageous enough to take the chance. I remember all to well H. Ross Perot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_St ... tion,_1992
Texas LEO / TCOLE Firearms Instructor / LTC / Glock Armorer / NRA Endowment-Life Member

parabelum
Posts in topic: 15

Post by parabelum »

Soap wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:
Who said I own any?
Who said you aren't just trolling around?

Soap

Post by Soap »

bblhd672 wrote:
Soap wrote:I'm not sure how anyone can vote for Trump. Why did anyone let this happen? He was by far the worst candidate. A bunch of angry uninformed voters put him in. They think "PC" is whats killing us but it's actually a lack of information on the issues. Well done!
I agree, you should get better informed on the issues as relates to HRC becoming President. You want to stand on principles and let her appoint a super majority left wing SCOTUS? This country will never be the same if that happens.

As I said in an earlier post, don't vote for Trump, let HRC become President and be prepared to turn in your weapons and freedom.
First off, I currently live in Texas. This state will be a red state. My vote doesn't count. We're going to be red anyway. I'm not sure if you know how the voting system works or not.

I did everything I could to stop Trump, he didn't win Texas. I was happy. But fools let him take the party. The man is a liberal. He will appoint semi liberal justices as well. He doesn't know what he's doing. I will vote for Gary Johnson, because he will pave the way for a better candidate one day.

A vote for Trump is a wasted vote. The future is at stake, Hllary and Trump are nothing more than slave owners. I won't support such an ideology, as a man who has beliefs. If you are sitting there saying my beliefs don't matter then SHAME ON YOU. How do you call yourself an American? :patriot:

Soap

Post by Soap »

parabelum wrote:
Soap wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:
Who said I own any?
Who said you aren't just trolling around?
This comment makes no sense. You're all offended because I didn't vote for Trump? News flash, Texas didn't vote for Trump either. I won't vote for him in the General either. I will vote Republican on all local elections however.

allisji
Posts in topic: 2

Post by allisji »

The democrats are doing everything that they possibly can to help unite the republican party. Obama called Trump unfit for office. They are now routing a petition to have Trump's mental health examined. Hillary is being Hillary.

It should be easier than ever to unite the party. They key is to stop attacking the little people and to focus on the problems that this country is facing as a whole, including the problems of the democratic president and nominee. Our freedom is at stake. Our candidate needs to listen.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

parabelum
Posts in topic: 15

Post by parabelum »

News flash. The world doesn't revolve around you. I could care less who you voted for, with that attitude.

Soap

Post by Soap »

parabelum wrote:News flash. The world doesn't revolve around you. I could care less who you voted for, with that attitude.
I haven't implied it did. I'm proud our State didn't vote for the man. Too bad some are willing to accept his madness.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 9

Post by mojo84 »

This is sickening. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08 ... lawed.html

10 points is significant. Can he make up ground?
Fox News Poll: Clinton leads Trump by 10 points, both seen as flawed
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

SewTexas
Posts in topic: 4

Post by SewTexas »

Y'all do realize there is a 3rd party that is pro-gun....right? And Johnson is gaining ground.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Return to “Off-Topic”