TRUMP

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

mojo84
Posts in topic: 9

Re: TRUMP

Post by mojo84 »

SewTexas wrote:Y'all do realize there is a 3rd party that is pro-gun....right? And Johnson is gaining ground.
Yeah, but I have too many other conflicts with Johnson. Plus, he has much less of a chance than Trump.
Last edited by mojo84 on Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

parabelum
Posts in topic: 15

Post by parabelum »

Third Party will not win. Trump will win, despite polite saboteurs.

Not voting for Trump is voting for the witch.

As far as polls, it's been up and down and November is a long time from now.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls ... elections/

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Skiprr »

steveincowtown wrote:A stolen line.....

"The whole house is on fire and getting ready to burn to the ground and 1/2 the people on this board are worried about whose hose we use to put it out."

Do we have the best hose?

NO!

Do we have the hose we wanted?

NO!

Our options are let it burn or put down the fire with the best hose at our disposal.
I nominate steveincowtown for Best Post in this Thread.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Skiprr wrote:
steveincowtown wrote:A stolen line.....

"The whole house is on fire and getting ready to burn to the ground and 1/2 the people on this board are worried about whose hose we use to put it out."

Do we have the best hose?

NO!

Do we have the hose we wanted?

NO!

Our options are let it burn or put down the fire with the best hose at our disposal.
I nominate steveincowtown for Best Post in this Thread.

The republicans have been doing this for years. That is how we got to where we are now.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

Soap wrote:A vote for Trump is a wasted vote.
As someone very close to you very recently said, "I'm not sure if you know how the voting system works or not."
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

I would also like to point out that Cruz lost to Trump by sizable margins, so, if you think that Cruz would be above the witch now, you're really numerically misguided.

Media and polite saboteurs will continue to do to Trump what they tried for the last year, and they've lost then and will continue to lose.

v7a
Banned
Posts in topic: 5

Post by v7a »

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

parabelum wrote:I would also like to point out that Cruz lost to Trump by sizable margins, so, if you think that Cruz would be above the witch now, you're really numerically misguided.

Media and polite saboteurs will continue to do to Trump what they tried for the last year, and they've lost then and will continue to lose.
You need to stop the veiled insults. Pointing out he has a lot of ground to make up is not being a "polite saboteur" or an "operative" for the other side. We should be able to discuss the situation without the continued personal attacks and insults.

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

v7a wrote:Image
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Jacifus
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Jacifus »

He will overcome his latest problems. Don't count him out yet.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Bitter Clinger wrote:
v7a wrote:Image
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
Hence the electoral college and our "representative" government.

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

Mojo84,

It wasn't directed at you.

My statement was directed at those who continue to bash Trump relentlessly, all the while they remain very silent when it comes to the witch.

He does need to cover some ground, but he was down 11, then tied, then up by 4, then down 4, then up 7, now down 10...all in one 30 day cycle.

I mean, let's not lose perspective here. Also, let's not forget that there are awful lot of media, consultants, and politicians who will be fired come November. That's why they've been after him for a year.

You believe for one second they care about children, guns, terrorism or our Nation?

Nope. All they care about is will they be employed come January 2017. That's all.

With Trump, they know what he will do. With the witch, well, she does have a price point you know.

How is it we are not hearing more about the spread of infectious diseases brought here by the traitor along with the witch.

We don't hear much about Khan and his Muslim Brotherhood affiliation, his work as an "immigration attorney" and the recent takedown of his firm website.

Not one person in the alphabet media cares to mention in depth the very real abuse of power, lies and criminality of that witch and this regime.

They are all complicitly working you (the general "you") over. Brainwashing you. Reality is fiction and fiction is made into reality day in and day out.

All I'm saying is Trump or you are finished, and we, the pro-2A individuals, with the backing he has received from NRA, must coalesce around him and repel the evil doers in the media and elsewhere.

Part of course is also calling out the ones who are blatantly, in my opinion, working to undermine Trump. They are doing so maybe to help out the witch, or maybe to help a third party candidate they know stands no chance of winning (if Trump can't do it, Mr. Johnson stands no chance...I give him a generous 10% chance at most). All to do what? Say at the end of election "I told you so" and give a you know what to my children.

Nope, count me out in calling out for peace with those who want to take my children back to a place from which I was able to, by the grace of my Lord, move away from.

MeMelYup
Posts in topic: 1

Post by MeMelYup »

I do not believe any of the polls. I have read several places where the polls are scewed by the polling centers, the DNC and the media, to make Hitlery ahead. You know that the media bends the truth to fit their idea.

v7a
Banned
Posts in topic: 5

Post by v7a »

MeMelYup wrote:I do not believe any of the polls.
Neither did Mitt Romney. He was convinced even on election night that he was going to win despite polls showing him losing.
I have read several places where the polls are scewed by the polling centers, the DNC and the media, to make Hitlery ahead. You know that the media bends the truth to fit their idea.
Yes, Fox News is rigging their poll in favor of Hillary. :smilelol5:

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Parabellum, I agree with much of what you say. I will also vote for him.

While I am not aggressively promoting him, I am not bashing him in public. However, we must all acknowledge, Trump and his most voracious supporters are doing as much damage to his candidacy as his detractors. Screaming, yelling, insulting and getting in people's faces does not win anyone over. If anything, it pushes people further away.

I would encourage you, the Donald (if given the opportunity) and his other supporters to turn down the intense caustic rhetoric and attempt to be a little more tactful and diplomatic. After all, many of the Donald's detractors cite his tone deaf hotheadedness as a reason they consider unfit for the office. He and his supporters continue to substatiate those concerns daily.

Return to “Off-Topic”