New Anti Gun Group (It's Not Just Monkeys Who Fling Their Poop)

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

Jusme
Posts in topic: 5

Re: New Anti Gun Group (It's Not Just Monkeys Who Fling Their Poop)

Post by Jusme »

Yeah I need to mow my grass or Skiprr my put my house here :biggrinjester:

That's awesome though that you were,able to track these folks. How many places besides this forum can you share the info?
Idiots need to be outed.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

TexasJohnBoy
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

I'm shocked that they are literally running the website out of their house instead of a data center.

Maybe it's in their bathroom?
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

PatrickMas20
Posts in topic: 1

Post by PatrickMas20 »

http://bestyriot.com/

^^ Have you guys seen the prank site someone made about them? Totally opposite of their actual website :lol:

Jusme
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Jusme »

PatrickMas20 wrote:http://bestyriot.com/

^^ Have you guys seen the prank site someone made about them? Totally opposite of their actual website :lol:

Need a Like button!!!
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Skiprr »

PatrickMas20 wrote:http://bestyriot.com/

:mrgreen:
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 3

Post by bblhd672 »

Someone's in trouble! Progressives don't have a sense of humor about such things! :thumbs2: "rlol"
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

DTXM

Post by DTXM »

Skiprr wrote:Bear with me here; something interesting could turn up.

The domain name betsyriot.com was registered just 17 days ago, and it was registered using a domain privacy protection service to mask all ownership and contact information.

What is interesting, though, is that the webserver's IP address is reporting to be 172.93.105.34, and that's part of a very small block of addresses--only eight, in fact, fourth octet .32 through .39--owned by a Tim Owens and purchased through ReliableSite.Net LLC last April 15. ReliableSite.Net is out of Miami.

Mr. Owens address of record is 9805 Plaza View Way, Fredericksburg, VA 22408. That's a modest, 3-bedroom townhouse in Spotsylvania county, not far from I-95 and near the Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center. At 1,400 square feet, it was built in 1999 and last sold April 30, 2013:

But that may be about as close as you can come to the center of DC (just under 40 miles) for a purchase price of $142K.

Somewhat ironic: do you know what the tagline is for Spotsylvania County, Virginia? "Crossroads of the Civil War."

The thing is, Tim Owens does not own that modest townhouse. Evidently, he rents it. The owners are Harry and Danielle Franklin, of 23 Cannon Ridge Drive, Fredericksburg. They're the ones who bought it April 30, 2013, and still own it according to Spotsylvania County Real Estate Assessments.

What about those other IP addresses purchased by Tim Owens via ReliableSite.Net? None are live but the profane betsyriot.com.

And our new buddy? He's Timothy Ray Owens, and was charged August 3, 2015 with speeding 50 in a 35 mph zone. His personal website exists, but is only a placeholder: https://timowens.io/. He and a woman named Martha Burtis (University of Mary Washington) started a business a couple of years ago called Reclaim Hosting (https://reclaimhosting.com/).

Now, I'm sure neither Mr. Owens nor Ms. Burtis actually posted the profanity-laced betsyriot.com...but they certainly facilitated it and are accountable. One reason I know neither posted it is that they both seem very web-savvy, and no one with a lick of sense would leave entire webserver directories open to browsing: http://www.betsyriot.com/images/.

That said, were I one of the NRA's highly skilled lawyers, I might first look to Mr. Timothy Ray Owens about this defamatory website.

Sad, isn't it, that rabid, anti-social, anti-gunners are too stupid to realize that whatever you do on the internet leaves footprints.
So, you're doxxing the guy who owns the hosting service, but without any known connection to the dumb site (which is not defamatory, btw, at least not by the legal definition). Whether he owns the site or just the hosting company there's nothing on there that's legally actionable (on the site itself, I wouldn't know about their offline activities being legal/illegal). My advice is to be very careful doxxing people here or anywhere online. Depending on the states involved there can be legal repercussions.
In any event I don't get the hullaballoo over yet another anti gun site run by a bunch of ninnies with too much time on their hands. This isn't the stuff we should be stroking out on; i'm far more concerned about the upcoming election and just how badly Trump's going to hurt us, especially in downballot races.

treadlightly

Post by treadlightly »

When I heard Trump say 2nd Amendment people could do something about Hillary, it honestly didn't cross my mind he was suggesting anything violent or illegal.

I don't think I even speak the same language as gun-grabbers, and I think my rhetoric must be a lot safer. It's non-violent.

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

Deplorable lunatic since 2016

techenigma

Post by techenigma »

Anything they can say to grab what they can. It's disgraceful.

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”