Left starts their attack - HuffPo article on 'NRA' member opposing HB 375 and 560

This forum will be open on Sept. 1, 2016.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
artx
Posts in topic: 1

Left starts their attack - HuffPo article on 'NRA' member opposing HB 375 and 560

Post by artx »

I don't believe for a second this is organic- how would this 'NRA member' that's never contacted state reps before hear about these 2 bills, and then write the same tripe MDA and Bloomberg spew constantly (oh no there could be guns at school with kindergarteners, I never let my grandkids go anywhere at all because there might be guns... oh wait).

Link left cold (you will have to copy paste it) on purpose to stop automatic tracking back from leftist website.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_587946a1e4b09281d0eaef6a

Jusme

Re: Left starts their attack - HuffPo article on 'NRA' member opposing HB 375 and 560

Post by Jusme »

Yeah, sorry, not buying it. I would be very surprised, if this isn't more "fake" news. His daughter just happens to be a MDA lackey? The whole thing has a bad smell to it, like bovine scatology.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

bblhd672

Re: Left starts their attack - HuffPo article on 'NRA' member opposing HB 375 and 560

Post by bblhd672 »

HuffPo = fake news.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

johncanfield

Post by johncanfield »

James Taranto, editorial writer for the Wall Street Journal, calls that rag the PuffingtonHost.
LC9s, M&P 22, 9c, Sig P238-P239-P226-P365XL, 1911 clone

TexasJohnBoy
Banned

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

That's a load.
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

ShepherdTX

Post by ShepherdTX »

Did anyone else see the obvious self destructive reasoning in this letter?

He claims to oppose HB 375 because he believes
... at the minimum - that we have licensed and trained folks carrying in public
However he is opposing HB 560 because he is terrified of these same licensed and trained carriers he puts so much trust in actually carrying in public places.
The thought of another [licensed and trained] parent being able to carry a gun inside my granddaughter's school when she goes to Kindergarten next year is terrifying.
You can be sure of two things:
This Moms Demand lobbyist will be testifying at the hearings for these bills.
She will no doubt read this letter publicly in those hearings.

It is my hope that whoever is holding those hearings will call her out on this.

Return to “2017 Texas Legislative Session”