Obama's continuing legacy

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Obama's continuing legacy

Post by The Annoyed Man »

philip964 wrote:
Abraham wrote:A gay couple?

Male?

Female?

http://www.newnownext.com/obama-james-c ... s/01/2017/

Males. Ambassador to Spain under Obama and former decorator for White House. The Obamas have stayed there five times while President. A gated home on eight acres.
Nice to know they're everyday people. :mrgreen:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 128

Post by philip964 »

http://eagnews.org/students-staff-celeb ... nch-rules/

Students staff celebrate after school drops Michelle Obama lunch rules.

Abraham
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Abraham »

In this case, I think it's the braking and stopping of an imperial edict by someone with zero knowledge of nutrition or average common sense...

Jusme
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Jusme »

philip964 wrote:http://eagnews.org/students-staff-celeb ... nch-rules/

Students staff celebrate after school drops Michelle Obama lunch rules.

Just another example of how the local level government, can run a program much better than a Federal one.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Jusme,

I agree.

The Presidents wife should'nt be empowered to force ...anything. She wasn't elected.

Oh, I know, technically she isn't empowered, but with a little bureaucratic slight of hand, she was and no one in the media decried it.

Fawning and gushing they embraced whatever these parallels to Nicolau Ceaușescu and his wife, Elena, who got away with the kind of monstrous evil those two represented.

Think I'm being melodramatic?

Watch their upcoming behavior...they're evil, hate America, hate Israel, and will do what they can to promote Islamic terrorism...

The destruction Obama caused America wasn't to the degree he would've preferred. It was far too tame for his liking, but he did what he thought he could get away with and liberal/commie idiots praised him...along with the dopey liberals who generally thought, yeah, he's sticking it to those fat cat Republicans, too stupid to realize he was doing his best to destroy them too, the dopes...

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

Abraham wrote:Jusme,

I agree.

The Presidents wife should'nt be empowered to force ...anything. She wasn't elected.

Oh, I know, technically she isn't empowered, but with a little bureaucratic slight of hand, she was and no one in the media decried it.

Fawning and gushing they embraced whatever these parallels to Nicolau Ceaușescu and his wife, Elena, who got away with the kind of monstrous evil those two represented.

Think I'm being melodramatic?

Watch their upcoming behavior...they're evil, hate America, hate Israel, and will do what they can to promote Islamic terrorism...

The destruction Obama caused America wasn't to the degree he would've preferred. It was far too tame for his liking, but he did what he thought he could get away with and liberal/commie idiots praised him...along with the dopey liberals who generally thought, yeah, he's sticking it to those fat cat Republicans, too stupid to realize he was doing his best to destroy them too, the dopes...

I haven't seen it posted anywhere, but since the leaks regarding Flynn, have come out, a little known factoid. Obama signed an EO, 11 days before he left office, giving access to top secret phone transmissions to 16 more agencies besides just the NSA. Why? you may ask? Because he still has minions within the CIA, NSA, FBI, Homeland Security etc.. With more people having access to phone calls between US officials, and foreign officials, the ability to intercept and leak the info is increased exponentially.

If this move was necessary, why didn't he do it 8 years ago? (Shadow Government) :banghead:

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

I hope our current President, unhampered, is able to pinpoint the individual commie/leftists responsible who
must be pointed out

Sound like them?

It's their model!

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 128

Post by philip964 »

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -last-day/

418 million dollar arms sale to Kenya on last day in office.

I'm assuming Kenya isn't really buying the arms, we are loaning them the money etc. etc.

So it's to fight Al Sahbob. So not a bad thing. Maybe find those 200 kidnapped girls Michelle worried about.

Apparently the investigation is because of who the arms order went to. Sounds shady.

If I was Trump I would move heaven and earth and find those little girls. Show Obama how it's done.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 19

Post by bblhd672 »

Although I would love to just quit talking about Obama unless it's due to Trump rolling something back that B Hussein did in 8 years, I don't think that Barry Soetoro is through with America's destruction yet. Radical leftists don't just fade away quietly when there is work to be done. Obama's legacy is yet to be fully defined.

If you think I'm overly alarmist or engaging in "tin foil hat" theories, then I suggest you get the book I've just started reading, "Days of Rage" by Bryan Burrough. https://www.amazon.com/Days-Rage-Underg ... 8&qid=&sr=
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

I finally got around to watching the movie "13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi" last night. Throughout the battle I seethed at Obama/Clinton for their failure to adequately protect American diplomats and other citizens, their failure to respond in force and in time and their lies to the American people about this attack on the United States.
Another Obama legacy: U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans murdered by people who don't give a whit about international law and diplomatic immunity.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Skiprr »

To make your start to March a little bit worse, there's this news from Publishers Weekly:
Jim Milliot, for [i]Publishers Weekly[/i], on February 28, 2017 wrote: Penguin Random House has won the auction for books from former President Barack Obama and former First Lady Michelle Obama. PRH CEO Markus Dohle announced Tuesday evening that the company had acquired world publication rights for two books, to be written by President and Mrs. Obama respectively.

Proposals for both books have been making the rounds of New York publishers over the last few weeks and executives had met with both Obamas to discuss a possible deal. PRH was not disclosing terms of the agreement, but a report in the Financial Times had the package going for $60 million.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Skiprr wrote:To make your start to March a little bit worse, there's this news from Publishers Weekly:
Jim Milliot, for [i]Publishers Weekly[/i], on February 28, 2017 wrote: Penguin Random House has won the auction for books from former President Barack Obama and former First Lady Michelle Obama. PRH CEO Markus Dohle announced Tuesday evening that the company had acquired world publication rights for two books, to be written by President and Mrs. Obama respectively.

Proposals for both books have been making the rounds of New York publishers over the last few weeks and executives had met with both Obamas to discuss a possible deal. PRH was not disclosing terms of the agreement, but a report in the Financial Times had the package going for $60 million.
Penguin Random House just flushed $60 million down the progressive drain.

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

bblhd672 wrote:
Skiprr wrote:To make your start to March a little bit worse, there's this news from Publishers Weekly:

Penguin Random House just flushed $60 million down the progressive drain.

I hope they aren't counting on me to help them recoup their investment. :nono:

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Skiprr »

bblhd672 wrote:Penguin Random House just flushed $60 million down the progressive drain.
What? You mean that you won't be pre-ordering the hardcovers on Amazon as soon as they're posted? And giving the books as Christmas presents?

:biggrinjester:
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

Skiprr wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:Penguin Random House just flushed $60 million down the progressive drain.
What? You mean that you won't be pre-ordering the hardcovers on Amazon as soon as they're posted? And giving the books as Christmas presents?

:biggrinjester:

I could use the pages to line a bird cage, but I'm afraid I'd be charged with animal cruelty. :biggrinjester:

Return to “Off-Topic”