Outstanding! AR15--3---Invading Thugs 0

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Jusme
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Outstanding! AR15--3---Invading Thugs 0

Post by Jusme »

C-dub wrote:The driver can' be all that clever. The police probably had no idea who she was or how to find her since her accomplices were in no shape to give her up. Calling them to say she knew something is probably what go her caught.

She is giving jail house interviews. Sounds like a real Mensa member. :???:

http://kfor.com/2017/03/31/we-were-just ... -invasion/
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Abraham wrote:...and another argument for being armed even while at home. (which I used to scoff at...no longer as I sit here armed eating a sandwich before I head outside to mow)
When I am home, my gun stays on my hip at all times unless I am sleeping or taking a shower. And then it is within arms reach. The exception is if I am having a few drinks. All guns go in the safe before I get my second drink of the evening.

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Pawpaw »

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Bolton Strid

Post by Bolton Strid »

Citizens take note - another symptom of the descent of our culture. Years past, trash like that wouldn't even have entertained the thought of such a thing, much less voiced it in public. But they do these days, and more, considering how so many of the like are at the levers of power, are likely to remain so and even expand, though at a bit slower pace than in recently past years.
Smoke Rings in the Dark

philip964
Posts in topic: 3

Post by philip964 »

http://ktul.com/news/local/family-membe ... speaks-out

Local news interview of Grandfather of cute little kid who was killed where he says his AR-15 vs brass knuckles quote.

hk2013

Post by hk2013 »

Anyone have any thoughts on his 911 call? Ive always been told to inform them your location, that you have been the victim of a crime and you need police and ambulance and then hang up.

I don't think he did anything wrong but he did tell the 911 operator he only shot 2 of them.

Bad Hombre
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Bad Hombre »

hk2013 wrote:Anyone have any thoughts on his 911 call? Ive always been told to inform them your location, that you have been the victim of a crime and you need police and ambulance and then hang up.

I don't think he did anything wrong but he did tell the 911 operator he only shot 2 of them.
The third home invader ran off. Maybe the victim thought he missed.

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

hk2013 wrote:Anyone have any thoughts on his 911 call? Ive always been told to inform them your location, that you have been the victim of a crime and you need police and ambulance and then hang up.

No he did everything correctly. As stated, since one BG ran, he probably didn't know he had hit him. He told the dispatcher exactly where he was, the type of firearm he had, and stayed on the line until a deputy arrived.

Mike S

Post by Mike S »

Jusme wrote:

No he did everything correctly. As stated, since one BG ran, he probably didn't know he had hit him. He told the dispatcher exactly where he was, the type of firearm he had, and stayed on the line until a deputy arrived.
:iagree: I don't see any issue with how he handled it. Engaged the multiple armed threats, took shelter, & called 911 to report what happened. Staying on the phone with 911 is what is taught in the NRA's Personal Protection in the Home course, along with providing a description of yourself/loved ones/threats, locations, & staying on the line until officers arrive. Remember, the dispatcher is your critical link to the first responders, & can help mitigate the risk to you as they arrive.

hk2013

Post by hk2013 »

Mike S wrote:
Jusme wrote:

:iagree: I don't see any issue with how he handled it. Engaged the multiple armed threats, took shelter, & called 911 to report what happened. Staying on the phone with 911 is what is taught in the NRA's Personal Protection in the Home course, along with providing a description of yourself/loved ones/threats, locations, & staying on the line until officers arrive. Remember, the dispatcher is your critical link to the first responders, & can help mitigate the risk to you as they arrive.
Thanks guys! I am not new to guns but new to carrying so all the advice is appreciated! :cheers2:

Mxrdad

Post by Mxrdad »

Quote from article:
"Schumacher does say he supports the right to bear arms and protect your home. But he doesn’t agree with shooting and killing intruders". :???:
Say what? I bet he wouldn't think that way if home intruders invaded his house!! :headscratch :headscratch
Just some guy's opinion.

tbrown

Post by tbrown »

WTR wrote:Not to bright mother of 3 at 22 years of age.
One from each of them?
sent to you from my safe space in the hill country

LeonCarr

Post by LeonCarr »

The armed invading thugs counted on the homeowner/occupants not having the most popular rifle in America when they burglarized their habitation, and they counted wrong.

Just my .02,
LeonCarr
"Whitetail Deer are extinct because of rifles with telescopes mounted on them." - My 11th Grade English Teacher

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Given Grandpa's twisted philosophy, I wonder how much influence he had on them turning to a life of loathsome crime?

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”