Another Meme Thread

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

WTR
Banned
Posts in topic: 15

Re: Another Meme Thread

Post by WTR »

Pawpaw wrote:I am so stealing that!
Now, that I see.

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 240

Post by RoyGBiv »

Pawpaw wrote:I am so stealing that!
Me too! :lol:
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

LDB415
Posts in topic: 44

Post by LDB415 »

New water for liberal leftists, Common Core graduates and anti-gunners in general.
Diet water.jpg
It's fine if you disagree. I can't force you to be correct.
NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member, GSSF Member
A pistol without a round chambered is an expensive paper weight.

apostate
Posts in topic: 22

Post by apostate »

LDB415 wrote:New water for liberal leftists, Common Core graduates and anti-gunners in general.
Well, we know they haven't been drinking this.

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 368

Post by Flightmare »

Deplorable lunatic since 2016

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 127

Post by bblhd672 »

The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 33

Post by anygunanywhere »

bblhd672 wrote:Image
Read Western Rifle Shooters regularly?

:mrgreen:
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

WTR
Banned
Posts in topic: 15

Post by WTR »

sbrawley wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:Image
"rlol" :rolll "rlol"
Actually, I would have more respect for Trump if he was still married to his first wife. I took making the oath " till death do us part" which my wife and I took before God very seriously. I think it just shows how egotistical and self serving Trump can be.

treadlightly
Posts in topic: 12

Post by treadlightly »

WTR wrote:
Actually, I would have more respect for Trump if he was still married to his first wife. I took making the oath " till death do us part" which my wife and I took before God very seriously. I think it just shows how egotistical and self serving Trump can be.
Very true. I can't kid myself that I was much of a catch. My wife and kids are the world, though. The repository of that wealth is a vessel formed by mutual promises made 32 years ago, kept without infraction. I can't guard that treasure, not by myself. I don't have clear title to it. I carry one end, my wife carries the other.

Neither of us bears a burden.

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 17

Post by TreyHouston »

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploa ... e-meme.jpg

I give op trying to post the image- someone help me please?
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 368

Post by Flightmare »

TreyHouston wrote:http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploa ... e-meme.jpg

I give op trying to post the image- someone help me please?
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

treadlightly wrote:
WTR wrote:
Very true. I can't kid myself that I was much of a catch. My wife and kids are the world, though. The repository of that wealth is a vessel formed by mutual promises made 32 years ago, kept without infraction. I can't guard that treasure, not by myself. I don't have clear title to it. I carry one end, my wife carries the other.

You guys sure know how to kill humorous posts.
I give up, apparently even here now every post is subject to be turned into Trump bashing. :banghead:

twomillenium
Posts in topic: 12

Post by twomillenium »

bblhd672 wrote:
treadlightly wrote:
WTR wrote:

You guys sure know how to kill humorous posts.
I give up, apparently even here now every post is subject to be turned into Trump bashing. :banghead:
I agree and understand their point, but I also understand the humor in the post. I hope they really feel that way about their wives as I do (42 years) and not that they can relate to Bill. :biggrinjester:
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”