Antifa training manuals

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 5

Re: Antifa training manuals

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I tried to read their gun page. I gave up. It is one huge mass of contradictions.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Tylerscott20
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Tylerscott20 »

"Be clear that gun ownership does NOT mean support for the arms industry, the military, or sport hunting."

"rlol"

"I like your product, [insert firearm manufacturer's name], but I don't like the industry it produces", says the Intellectually challenged Antifa supporter. :lol::

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Times are going to get sporty.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
I tried to read their gun page. I gave up. It is one huge mass of contradictions.
:iagree:

If that rambling, out of sequence, non-thought provoking diatribe, is an indication of their organizational skills, and their political stance, We have nothing to fear from these idiots. They can't string together two coherent thoughts, much less, use supporting facts, for any of their stances. They seem to be against all of the things they are in favor of. :headscratch
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

ELB

Post by ELB »

Jusme wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
:iagree:

If that rambling, out of sequence, non-thought provoking diatribe, is an indication of their organizational skills, and their political stance, We have nothing to fear from these idiots. They can't string together two coherent thoughts, much less, use supporting facts, for any of their stances. They seem to be against all of the things they are in favor of. :headscratch
They don't need to be logical and organized on their own, they just need someone smarter to organize them and point them at a target. That's what has happened on small, local scales at various locations (mostly universities) across the country. It doesn't take a lot "smarter" totalitarian types to herd and launch a mob of chuckleheads.
USAF 1982-2005

strogg

Post by strogg »

The amount of fear mongering in the link is outrageous. The whole thing reads like a classic of propaganda and mass brainwashing. Sadly, there are people out there who take that stuff seriously and don't even think twice about it. *sigh*

On another note, for the longest time, I didn't know what antifa stood for. My best guess at the time based on context is ANTI-First-Amendment. It fits perfectly based on their beliefs. Oh wait, it's ANTI-FAscism... Funny. I doubt anyone believing that gobbly goop even gets the irony behind it, though.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 4

Post by bblhd672 »

strogg wrote:The amount of fear mongering in the link is outrageous. The whole thing reads like a classic of propaganda and mass brainwashing. Sadly, there are people out there who take that stuff seriously and don't even think twice about it. *sigh*

On another note, for the longest time, I didn't know what antifa stood for. My best guess at the time based on context is ANTI-First-Amendment. It fits perfectly based on their beliefs. Oh wait, it's ANTI-FAscism... Funny. I doubt anyone believing that gobbly goop even gets the irony behind it, though.
AntiFa: Fascists opposing fascism.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 5

Post by The Annoyed Man »

AndyC wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
I'm less concerned about the minutiae and specifics than the larger picture that they're apparently wanting to get serious.
Yeah, I thought about that too; but while I don't want to ever disrespect the capabilities of my enemies, at the same time I don't think that most of them have the focus required to actually do this. For instance, one of the recommendations was to buy ammo in bulk. Well heck, most of these people can't hold down regular a job to afford a gun, let alone afford to buy ammo at $300-$400 a pop. So while a small number of them will arm themselves; and a few of them may pool their allowance money to buy a 1000 round box of .223 here and there, I don't see this as representative of the overall movement.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Bitter Clinger »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
AndyC wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
I'm less concerned about the minutiae and specifics than the larger picture that they're apparently wanting to get serious.
Yeah, I thought about that too; but while I don't want to ever disrespect the capabilities of my enemies, at the same time I don't think that most of them have the focus required to actually do this. For instance, one of the recommendations was to buy ammo in bulk. Well heck, most of these people can't hold down regular a job to afford a gun, let alone afford to buy ammo at $300-$400 a pop. So while a small number of them will arm themselves; and a few of them may pool their allowance money to buy a 1000 round box of .223 here and there, I don't see this as representative of the overall movement.
Don't kid yourselves. They are well funded by Soros and his ilk. And it got serious in Charlottesville today, people died. It wasn't enough that they renamed the parks ( that were named after Confederates), they had to tear down Robert E. Lee's statue. Well that was enough to bring out counter protestors, Antifa demonstrators blocking the streets were run over and a police helicopter crashed (downed?). This will not end well...
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

wil
Posts in topic: 2

Post by wil »

AndyC wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
Agreed, they may lack training and / or experience. However they only have to get lucky once to make it count and they have the benefit of time. Most of us have jobs, families, responsibilities that take up the majority of our time. These antifa types are paid for what they're doing.

Even worse, as things immediately appear now, it appears LE acted to escalate the situation in virginia to the benefit of antifa. Or at minimum were ordered to handle the situation to essentially the benefit of antifa, a very dangerous precedent.

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

wil wrote:Agreed, they may lack training and / or experience. However they only have to get lucky once to make it count and they have the benefit of time. Most of us have jobs, families, responsibilities that take up the majority of our time. These antifa types are paid for what they're doing.

Even worse, as things immediately appear now, it appears LE acted to escalate the situation in virginia to the benefit of antifa. Or at minimum were ordered to handle the situation to essentially the benefit of antifa, a very dangerous precedent.
Not unexpected with Klinton Gang ally as Governor of Virginia.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

https://patriotpost.us/articles/50760
In January, after Hillary Clinton’s demise and Donald Trump’s inauguration, Charlottesville Mayor Mike Signer hosted a rally declaring his town a “capital of resistance.” Signer, who was chosen to be mayor by Charlottesville’s leftist city council, a group of Berkeley wannabes, is himself a graduate of UC Berkeley and a rising darling of the Left.

Signer is a political hack for Virginia’s alien governor and noted Clintonista, Terry McAuliffe. He worked with John Podesta to elect Barack Obama in 2008, and the following year joined McAuliffe’s finance team.
Returning to the issue that was a catalyst for the clash of thugs in Charlottesville, if the historical erasers are going to tear down statues of Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson, then most certainly any monuments to Jefferson and George Washington should be purged, including those on the National Mall. And certainly the Declaration of Independence and the Statute of Virginia should be ceremonially burned, and Jefferson’s University of Virginia should be leveled. In fact, Washington and Lee High School in Arlington, Virginia — Mayor Mike Signer’s alma mater — should be torn down…

Ameer

Post by Ameer »

Is there anything in there that shows how Antifa or BLM downed the VSP helicopter?
I believe the basic political division in this country is not between liberals and conservatives but between those who believe that they should have a say in the personal lives of strangers and those who do not.

Return to “Off-Topic”