Holiday Thanks!

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
dlh
Posts in topic: 1

Holiday Thanks!

Post by dlh »

I wanted to take this time to thank all of the folks on this forum for their advice and insight since I have been a member here! I have learned a ton!

I wish everyone the best for the holidays and if you are traveling hope you reach your destination safely and without incident!
Please know and follow the rules of firearms safety.

Tex1961

Re: Holiday Thanks!

Post by Tex1961 »

+1

flowrie

Post by flowrie »

dlh wrote:I wanted to take this time to thank all of the folks on this forum for their advice and insight since I have been a member here! I have learned a ton!

I wish everyone the best for the holidays and if you are traveling hope you reach your destination safely and without incident!
:iagree:
This is by far the best forum out there. All the members and moderators are top notch!
Thanks!
Former NRA Life Member
1911 fan

cmgee67

Post by cmgee67 »

I agree. I have been a member on many forums and I have yet to find a better one. God bless you all and I hope you get lots of ammo and guns for Christmas!

Richbirdhunter

Post by Richbirdhunter »

Merry Christmas to you and your family
Disclaimer: Anything I state can not be applied to 100% of all situations. Sometimes it's ok to speak in general terms.

Lynyrd

Post by Lynyrd »

Merry Christmas to everyone, and remember that the reason for the celebration is the birthday of Jesus Christ.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

Pariah3j

Post by Pariah3j »

Merry Christmas - I'm off work until next week and probably won't be near a computer. So Merry (early) Christmas everyone!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny" - Thomas Jefferson

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

Merry Christmas,to all of the wonderful folks here on the forum, and their families!!

I too, have never found a better group of folks, to associate with. The wealth of knowledge, information, along with their willingness to share it, makes this my safe space.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

oljames3

Post by oljames3 »

dlh wrote:I wanted to take this time to thank all of the folks on this forum for their advice and insight since I have been a member here! I have learned a ton!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, y'all!
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

Take Down Sicko

Post by Take Down Sicko »

flowrie wrote:

This is by far the best forum out there. All the members and moderators are top notch!
Thanks!

:patriot: These are my sentiments exactly. My hats off to all the Moderators and to all our forum members for providing a wealth of information and knowledge. Merry Christmas to all and you families.

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Thanks to all you folks who make up the Forum Family and to our hard working Moderators. Have a great Christmas!

Chas.

Hot Dawg

Post by Hot Dawg »

Special thanks to Charles for starting this site, his hard work & dedication to our cause. Merry Christmas to all

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

Merry Christmas everyone!
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Return to “Off-Topic”