Reduced Les Baer Custom Carry Blued

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy
Posts in topic: 7

Reduced Les Baer Custom Carry Blued

Post by ScubaSigGuy »

This custom carry is pristine. It has had 500 rounds down the pipe total, to complete the break-in. I can't find a mark on it anywhere, and it's been stored since the break-in. Comes with the original fancy cardboard box and the LB candy, as well as the two factory mags that are still wrapped in paper. No particular reason for selling, I just have numerous 1911's and this one sits at the lower end of the spectrum. Sorry for the picture orientation, PB's image editor kept timing out.

$1650 Cash FTF in DFW to a LTC holder, or will ship FFL to FFL.

Feel free to ask any questions that you may have.

Last edited by ScubaSigGuy on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S.S.G.

"A champion doesn’t become a champion in the ring. He is merely recognized in the ring.The ‘becoming’ happens during his daily routine." Joe Louis

NRA MEMBER

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy

Re: Les Baer Custom Carry Blued

Post by ScubaSigGuy »

Bump!
S.S.G.

"A champion doesn’t become a champion in the ring. He is merely recognized in the ring.The ‘becoming’ happens during his daily routine." Joe Louis

NRA MEMBER

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy

Re: Reduced Les Baer Custom Carry Blued

Post by ScubaSigGuy »

Bump $1650
S.S.G.

NRA MEMBER

carlson1
Posts in topic: 1

Post by carlson1 »

Just in case you are in doubt ScubaSigGuy is one of the members that has been around for many years. He is honest, trustworthy, and great man to do business with. Other than his quirks of liking to scuba dive with sharks he is a great guy. :thumbs2:

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy

Post by ScubaSigGuy »

carlson1 wrote:Just in case you are in doubt ScubaSigGuy is one of the members that has been around for many years. He is honest, trustworthy, and great man to do business with. Other than his quirks of liking to scuba dive with sharks he is a great guy. :thumbs2:
:lol::

Thank Carl!
S.S.G.

NRA MEMBER

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy

Post by ScubaSigGuy »

:thewave
S.S.G.

NRA MEMBER

rbftfire

Post by rbftfire »

Is this the full-size 1911 or smaller one? I know of the brand but certainly cannot claim to be an expert. I'm sorry if I'm missing something obvious that would tell me. I can't quite be sure from the picture and what I have found online suggests it would be but the "carry" part of the name gives me the impression that it would be smaller.

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy

Post by ScubaSigGuy »

rbftfire wrote:Is this the full-size 1911 or smaller one? I know of the brand but certainly cannot claim to be an expert. I'm sorry if I'm missing something obvious that would tell me. I can't quite be sure from the picture and what I have found online suggests it would be but the "carry" part of the name gives me the impression that it would be smaller.

It is the full size version.
S.S.G.

NRA MEMBER

retrieverman

Post by retrieverman »

If this gun is still available, is it a Hillsdale, Illinois build or a newer LaClaire, Iowa gun?

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy

Sold! Reduced Les Baer Custom Carry Blued

Post by ScubaSigGuy »

It sold, thanks.
S.S.G.

NRA MEMBER

Return to “Closed Items”