SOLD - Kel Tex Sub 2000 Glock

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 5

Re: WTS: Kel-Tec Sub2000 Gen 2, 9mm Glock mag version REDUCED $400

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

TreyHouston wrote:
Soccerdad1995 wrote:
PriestTheRunner wrote:
Soccerdad1995 wrote:If I didn't already have one of these I would be offering to pay shipping on top of the asking price. If I was local I might to be tempted to buy it regardless. This is a really good deal.

This gun will fit in a standard size computer bag, and is very handy to have in your trunk in case you encounter 30.06 signage. The optic mount is specifically designed for this gun and works very well. Given the way this gun folds, it is a must if you want to use a red dot instead of the open sights.
Is rifle carry legal past 30.06 singage....? That sounds like asking to take a ride.
30.06 signs only relate to the concealed carry of a handgun by an LTC holder. They have no impact on your legal ability to carry a rifle.

You can always "take a ride" if you are living. Getting out of bed increases this risk dramatically, as does leaving your house. If you want to avoid the risk of "taking a ride" for something that is not illegal, suicide is the only 100% effective solution. But I highly recommend not going that route.
But since suicide IS illegal, ya know, never mind. Im not going down that road... :mrgreen:
Yes it is illegal. But it's the opposite situation. Instead of being prosecuted for something that is not illegal (i.e. "taking the ride"), you will most assuredly NOT be prosecuted for something that is illegal.

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
PriestTheRunner wrote:
Soccerdad1995 wrote:
PriestTheRunner wrote:
Soccerdad1995 wrote:If I didn't already have one of these I would be offering to pay shipping on top of the asking price. If I was local I might to be tempted to buy it regardless. This is a really good deal.

This gun will fit in a standard size computer bag, and is very handy to have in your trunk in case you encounter 30.06 signage. The optic mount is specifically designed for this gun and works very well. Given the way this gun folds, it is a must if you want to use a red dot instead of the open sights.
Is rifle carry legal past 30.06 singage....? That sounds like asking to take a ride.
30.06 signs only relate to the concealed carry of a handgun by an LTC holder. They have no impact on your legal ability to carry a rifle.

You can always "take a ride" if you are living. Getting out of bed increases this risk dramatically, as does leaving your house. If you want to avoid the risk of "taking a ride" for something that is not illegal, suicide is the only 100% effective solution. But I highly recommend not going that route.
I am mainly asking because back pack carry of a 'rifle' would fix my movie-going problem....

I've been doing my best to find theaters that aren't idiots, but they are few and far between.
I have carried my Sub-2000 into a 30.06/07 posted hospital, by means of a 5.11 delivery bag. Folded, the carbine fits neatly into the laptop pocket, which effectively hides it. Not to worry, a 15” laptop still easily fits in the main pocket .... on top of your spare magazines.....
You can also use a standard laptop bag as long as it will take a full 14 inch laptop (most will). I have an extra laptop bag from a previous job, and it works great. Definitely blends in fine since a lot of folks carry their laptops to dinner after work, etc.

rotor
Posts in topic: 2

Post by rotor »

I have one and they are great. Have not taken it into any 06/07 posted places yet but I could. Be aware that there is a recall out now so make sure you know the serial number of what you are getting so you can check the website. 30+ round Glock mag and you are set to go. Kel-Tec will fix the gun if it is a recalled serial number. Their customer service is good but they want to see the purchase receipt.

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

rotor wrote:I have one and they are great. Have not taken it into any 06/07 posted places yet but I could. Be aware that there is a recall out now so make sure you know the serial number of what you are getting so you can check the website. 30+ round Glock mag and you are set to go. Kel-Tec will fix the gun if it is a recalled serial number. Their customer service is good but they want to see the purchase receipt.
If they want to see the purchase receipt, on a recall issue, then I wouldn't exactly characterize that as "good" customer service.

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 6

Post by bblhd672 »

I verified that the one I'm selling is not part of the recall.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

rotor

Post by rotor »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:
rotor wrote:I have one and they are great. Have not taken it into any 06/07 posted places yet but I could. Be aware that there is a recall out now so make sure you know the serial number of what you are getting so you can check the website. 30+ round Glock mag and you are set to go. Kel-Tec will fix the gun if it is a recalled serial number. Their customer service is good but they want to see the purchase receipt.
If they want to see the purchase receipt, on a recall issue, then I wouldn't exactly characterize that as "good" customer service.
I am just saying that's whats on the web site. They don't register your name and address like a lot of companies do and I am sure they fix recalls without a receipt. On the other hand they don't notify you about recalls because they don't register you. Service, I have used them once and they were great and no hassle.

cheezit

Re: SPF: Kel-Tec Sub2000 Gen 2, 9mm Glock mag version REDUCED $400

Post by cheezit »

Where about in dfw area, I've been trying hard not to buy this, temptation is getting the best of me.

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 6

Post by bblhd672 »

cheezit wrote:Where about in dfw area, I've been trying hard not to buy this, temptation is getting the best of me.
Sorry, it has been spoken for.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

cheezit

Post by cheezit »

bblhd672 wrote:
cheezit wrote:Where about in dfw area, I've been trying hard not to buy this, temptation is getting the best of me.
Sorry, it has been spoken for.
No reason to be sorry, the temptation was winning.
Thank you

Return to “Closed Items”