Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Abraham
Posts in topic: 76

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

Post by Abraham »

I love President Trump and all he's accomplished.

2farnorth
Posts in topic: 35

Post by 2farnorth »

4 more years, 4 more years, 4 more years :)
N5PNZ

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 173

Post by Bitter Clinger »

A Trump jump in the polls despite the media's gloom-and-doom portrayal

https://www-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproject. ... l.amp.html
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Allons
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Allons »

Yeah, listening to the media after the election, I thought we'd all be dead by now. I don't see this blue wave that the liberal media keeps talking about happening.
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Pawpaw »

Allons wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:22 pm Yeah, listening to the media after the election, I thought we'd all be dead by now. I don't see this blue wave that the liberal media keeps talking about happening.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

philbo
Banned
Posts in topic: 149

Post by philbo »

Freudian slip - Fox News Host Calls Trump-Kim Summit a Meeting of ‘Two Dictators. "rlol"
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/oh-fox-news ... dictators/

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Post by philip964 »

https://variety.com/2018/legit/news/rob ... 202839957/

Robert DeNiro introducing Bruce Springsteen on the Tony Awards used a curse word live on TV regarding Trump and got a standing ovation.

Today I saw a picture of every living president Carter to Obama it said none of them voted for Trump yet none of them were able to get North Korea to a peace table. Trump is in Singapore for a historic summit with Kim.

I know he will get up and leave if Kim misbehaves. Art of the Deal, Kim, I hope you have read it.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

A tired old actor and a fading singer = 2 old irrelevant blowhards desperate for attention...I don't care what they have to say, ever.

BBYC
Posts in topic: 28

Post by BBYC »

philip964 wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:53 am.
Today I saw a picture of every living president Carter to Obama it said none of them voted for Trump
More and more it becomes obvious to all but the wilfully blind that the current political struggle is not really Democrats versus Republicans, but between the new ivy tower aristocracy and we the people.
God, grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change
Courage to change the things I can
And the firepower to make a difference.

philbo
Banned

Post by philbo »

philip964 wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:53 am ... none of them were able to get North Korea to a peace table.
Not accurate. There are over 3 decades of treaties/agreements with North Korea, involving the US, Japan, Russia and S. Korea. Educated people see one pattern over and over... North Korea comes to the peace table, agreements are made, followed by N. Korea violating the terms of those agreements when it's convenient. I hope trump is up to negotiating the terms that will cement a workable deal, I really do, but I am not holding my breath for it.

The attached synopsis covers over 35 years of broken promises starting with the Nonproliferation Treaty (NPT) in 1985 (Thank you Mr. Reagan :tiphat: ). That didn't last either.
https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/dprkchron

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 173

Post by Bitter Clinger »

philbo wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:28 pm
philip964 wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:53 am ... none of them were able to get North Korea to a peace table.
Not accurate. There are over 3 decades of treaties/agreements with North Korea, involving the US, Japan, Russia and S. Korea. Educated people see one pattern over and over... North Korea comes to the peace table, agreements are made, followed by N. Korea violating the terms of those agreements when it's convenient. I hope trump is up to negotiating the terms that will cement a workable deal, I really do, but I am not holding my breath for it.

The attached synopsis covers over 35 years of broken promises starting with the Nonproliferation Treaty (NPT) in 1985 (Thank you Mr. Reagan :tiphat: ). That didn't last either.
Shocking! philbo presents that opinions of a left wing liberal think tank as if they were an objective source of information. Well, I am certainly convinced now. Never let it be said that philbo lets facts stand in the way of winning... :banghead:
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

philbo wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:28 pm

Hmmm. I just remember a short time ago missiles flying over Japan with Guam and Hawaii worried about nuclear attack.

Yes we are all holding our breath.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Philbo & Dale Blanker

Whatever you have to say I won't read as I have you on my 'ignore list'.

What a blessing!

philbo
Banned

Post by philbo »

Abraham wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:50 am Philbo & Dale Blanker

Whatever you have to say I won't read as I have you on my 'ignore list'.

What a blessing!
Conflict avoidance is one recognized method to avoid situations where one might otherwise become overly emotional if everyone doesn’t completely agree with your way of thinking. It’s good to recognize one’s limitations and I can respect that. :tiphat:

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-aston ... 14681.html

Trump’s astonishing concession to Kim.

MSM really trying hard to find a reason to hate denucularization of Korea.

Return to “Off-Topic”