ANTHONY KENNEDY IS RETIRING!

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Abraham
Posts in topic: 12

Re: ANTHONY KENNEDY IS RETIRING!

Post by Abraham »

Canada awaits all the hysterically shouting, completely out of control sobbing lefties who would never touch a gun to defend themselves, but want the Po-leece to do it for them. But secretly want the few hundred so-call antifa to knock around those who don't agree with their commie ideas...kinda like that peaceful group who likes to throw gays off buildings...both quite similar in their practices, i.e., thugs and murderers. Become a commie or it's off the building you go.

Leftists gnash their teeth, howl at the moon and generally act like badly behaved children when they don't get their way and I am delighted.

chuckies avuncular glasses on his nose look (in order to better look down on you) and nancies crazy eyes (whose even crazier than maxine drippage) are all having a bad hair day and I love it!

ELB
Posts in topic: 7

Post by ELB »

1911 Raptor wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:04 am Ted Cruz for Supreme Court, that would certainly send Liberals into mass hysteria!
Chortle.

Don Willett is on the list tho, and that would be a pretty good choice too. Just the fact that he's from Texas would send them into orbit, but since Trump put him on the 5th Circuit, he's already been through the nomination process in the Senate. This wouldn't prevent the Dems from coming up with all kinds of reasons that he's Satan in cowboy boots, but it would be recycled hash (they complained about a couple joke tweets, for crying out loud). He was on Candidate Trump's original list of 11, and still on President Trump's list of 25.

For some reason I think he probably won't be Kennedy's replacement, but he would be a good pick.
USAF 1982-2005

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 57

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

I am half expecting it to be one of the females on the list in an effort to make it harder on pablum pukers in Senate to appose her.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

I hope there's a Conservative, female, gay, ethnic, who'll fill the bill.

The left would go even crazier if what they consider one of their own turns out to be a tough minded Conservative.

03Lightningrocks

AndyC wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:43 am Nothing pertinent to say other than .... I'm lovin' this so hard! :lol: "rlol" :smilelol5: :rolll :woohoo
It is so true! I have not had so much fun watching liberals cry since the day after Trump was elected! If you really want to watch pigs squealing, check out the social media sites. :biggrinjester: :lol:: :lol:: :anamatedbanana :hurry: :smilelol5: :smilelol5: :smilelol5:

ELB

Post by ELB »

AndyC wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:43 am Nothing pertinent to say other than .... I'm lovin' this so hard! :lol: "rlol" :smilelol5: :rolll :woohoo
I keep reading the same articles again and again just to soak up the sturm und drang. :evil2:
USAF 1982-2005

ELB

Post by ELB »

Oh now this is just piling on:

USAF 1982-2005

03Lightningrocks

Hahaha

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

...ah because you're on the side of the commies...and when out and eating in a restaurant should be surrounded and heckled to get out. Just like your buds do to those they oppose. Protestors should march around your house and heckle you. Go to another restaurant. No good, they'll follow you...

Sounds over the top? Poor old you?

Tough.

You, another alinsky lover should be treated the same as your followers treat others.

87, sorry, no pass.

It's time we treated the enemy as they treat us.

Pour it on as they do....

Don't care for incivility?

Nah, I don't either, but if that's what I'm treated to, I won't be found in a corner sucking my thumb...

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Abraham wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:25 pm ...ah because you're on the side of the commies...and when out and eating in a restaurant should be surrounded and heckled to get out. Just like your buds do to those they oppose. Protestors should march around your house and heckle you. Go to another restaurant. No good, they'll follow you...

Sounds over the top? Poor old you?

Tough.

You, another alinsky lover should be treated the same as your followers treat others.

87, sorry, no pass.

It's time we treated the enemy as they treat us.

Pour it on as they do....

Don't care for incivility?

Nah, I don't either, but if that's what I'm treated to, I won't be found in a corner sucking my thumb...
Antifa is the modern day equivalent of Hitler's brown shirts. They use violence and intimidation just as effectively, if not more so. Taking the moral high ground in opposition didn't work out too well for the targets of the original brown shirts. I'm not sure that it will be much more effective against their current incarnation, either.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

"Antifa is the modern day equivalent of Hitler's brown shirts."

Yes, it is.

They're in the minority.

I don't have the skill or frankly the health of forming my own anti anti-fa faction, but if someone with the youth, stamina, and intelligence formed an anti anti-fas faction, I'd participate....

These pinheads need to know they are ants fighting elephants...

BBYC
Posts in topic: 10

Post by BBYC »

He was appointed by Reagan so why do the commies have their knickers in such a twist?

I don't care if his replacement is liberal or conservative, as long as they truly believe in the rule of law, i.e. they're a strict Constitutionalist, including the entire bill of rights.
God, grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change
Courage to change the things I can
And the firepower to make a difference.

oljames3
Posts in topic: 2

Post by oljames3 »

ELB wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:52 am
I keep reading the same articles again and again just to soak up the sturm und drang. :evil2:
I'll have to admit to experiencing Schadenfreude.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

Return to “Off-Topic”