Man attacks teens in San antonio over MAGA hat

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

aaangel
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Man attacks teens in San antonio over MAGA hat

Post by aaangel »

I have one question for my liberal friends. where was this kind of behavior from us republicans during the 8 yrs of obama? May i remind you we had all the guns! The difference is we also had the bible. #WALKAWAY #IAMDEPLORABLE #MAGA #TRUMP2020
'got to Texas ASAIC.

Topic author
03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 16

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

jmorris wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:04 pm
PUCKER wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:39 pm I have a sense that karma will be biting this supposed "man" in the buttocks...and probably for a very long time... hopefully... :tiphat:
Unfortunately karma has gone off the rails. His addresses was posted online, except it wasn't his, or at least not for a good number of years. It's his brother's now. People have been showing up at the house making threats and the police have been called often enough that they've parked a unit there. Dozens of unordered pizzas have shown up. I'm waiting to hear that the address was swatted.

To me, this behaviour is as bad as the original action.
I disagree but I am about sick and tired of this kind of thing being permitted. I hope it get's so bad his whole darned family has to move. :tiphat:

jason812

Post by jason812 »

Since you probably can't justifiably shoot him, that dude deserves a knuckle sandwich. Use to, somebody acted like that, they would get a reminder in manners. Too bad nowadays manner reminders would land you in jail.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

Topic author
03Lightningrocks

I would like to read what some of you think about using a weapon to defend yourself in this situation. A menacing person walks up on you while enjoying a burger and starts shouting at you and then attacks with a drink. You have no way of being sure this is not just the start of a much more aggressive attack.

Not everyone has the capability to hand out a knuckle sandwich. So if you are weaker or older you just have to be assaulted?

oljames3
Posts in topic: 2

Post by oljames3 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:37 pm I would like to read what some of you think about using a weapon to defend yourself in this situation. A menacing person walks up on you while enjoying a burger and starts shouting at you and then attacks with a drink. You have no way of being sure this is not just the start of a much more aggressive attack.

Not everyone has the capability to hand out a knuckle sandwich. So if you are weaker or older you just have to be assaulted?
I am a 66 year old, 70% disabled, retired Vietnam Era veteran. My knuckle sandwich dispensing days are long past. An appropriate verbal response to distract the attacker as I prepare to potentially deploy pepper gel would seem reasonable. In the absence of a greater threat, of course.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

puma guy
Posts in topic: 3

Post by puma guy »

Charles L. Cotton wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:31 pm
dlh wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:28 pm Subject to the usual caveats and it depends---teenagers do not get to decide what a District Attorney or County Attorney decides to do with a case.
Correct. And in this case, they have the video.

Chas.
Mr. Jimenez is no stranger to the law in SA.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Topic author
03Lightningrocks

oljames3 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:41 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:37 pm I would like to read what some of you think about using a weapon to defend yourself in this situation. A menacing person walks up on you while enjoying a burger and starts shouting at you and then attacks with a drink. You have no way of being sure this is not just the start of a much more aggressive attack.

I am a 66 year old, 70% disabled, retired Vietnam Era veteran. My knuckle sandwich dispensing days are long past. An appropriate verbal response to distract the attacker as I prepare to potentially deploy pepper gel would seem reasonable. In the absence of a greater threat, of course.
I like it. I had not considered having a medium form of defense. As I get older it starts becoming painfully obvious to me that my dexterity is not quite what it once was. Not so many years ago I would have been able to handle that thug fairly well. A really strong pepper spray would have been perfect in this situation. If the thug persists, one could then take it to the next level. I hate that my fighting days are almost over. :lol:

Allons
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Allons »

This punk only did it because they were kids. Had it been an adult male that looked like he could handle himself this scumbag would have kept on going.
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

Topic author
03Lightningrocks

Allons wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:00 pm This punk only did it because they were kids. Had it been an adult male that looked like he could handle himself this scumbag would have kept on going.
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

DocV
Posts in topic: 2

Post by DocV »

PriestTheRunner

Post by PriestTheRunner »

DocV wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:25 pm Arrested. http://apps.bexar.org/cmagsearchlist/Li ... il=1937259
Kudos to them and the DA. It sends a good signal that America has no place for that sort of action... from either side. :tiphat:

Topic author
03Lightningrocks

Excellent news. Maybe the justice system does work. I take back my comments made in anger about running his family out of town. :coolgleamA:

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

DocV wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:25 pm Arrested. http://apps.bexar.org/cmagsearchlist/Li ... il=1937259
No assault charge? :banghead:
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

Don Jr, is getting the kid a new hat signed my Trump! He tweeted out. Thats really cool!
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

E.Marquez
Posts in topic: 4

Post by E.Marquez »

As I suspected it would go.... "Arrested and charged" in face saving name only charged with theft and bond amount was ZERO
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”