Man attacks teens in San antonio over MAGA hat

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

ELB
Posts in topic: 11

Re: Man attacks teens in San antonio over MAGA hat

Post by ELB »

USAF 1982-2005

ELB

Post by ELB »

bblhd672 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:49 am
DocV wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:25 pm Arrested. http://apps.bexar.org/cmagsearchlist/Li ... il=1937259
No assault charge? :banghead:
Perhaps Theft of Person is enough to pick him up on, file more charges later?
The teen's guardian filed a report this morning regarding the assault and [SAPD media services spokesman Carlos] Ortiz says that officers are doing their jobs. "I can guarantee we are actively on it and hopefully by the end of the day we will have the suspect in custody," said Ortiz. "At a minimum, there will be charges filed for assault," he continued.
https://pjmedia.com/trending/san-antoni ... at-attack/
USAF 1982-2005

Papa_Tiger
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Papa_Tiger »

E.Marquez wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:45 am As I suspected it would go.... "Arrested and charged" in face saving name only charged with theft and bond amount was ZERO
I could be reading it wrong, but it seems he is still in jail.

http://apps.bexar.org/cmagsearchlist/Li ... il=1937259
"** RWOB ** = Remanded without bond. No bond possible. "

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Post by The Annoyed Man »

The victim (who refuses to BE a victim :tiphat: ) has displayed a whole lot more maturity than the perp:
Hunter told Fox 29 San Antonio that some of his hair was pulled when the man ripped his hat off, while calling for civil discourse instead of confrontation.
I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off. I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me." -Richard Hunter
I wonder if it is beginning to sink in with the dolt who did this that he might have behaved intemperately and bitten off more than he can chew, and perhaps needs to avail himself of anger management counseling.
ELB wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:46 am Image
FOR THE WIN!!!!
"rlol" "rlol" "rlol" "rlol" "rlol"
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

My greatest concern of out this incident is not the dolt to created it but the "wanna-bees" who might copy it. The harder that society comes down on the originator, the less attractive that the repeats might seem. I do understand that some are drawn to the limelight, regardless of the consequences but believe that there is some deterrent effect for those who retain a small spark of self-interest - IF there there is a legal response. In the context of the leaders who are trying to ramp up violence against anyone who doesn't agree with them, every time that we can see public consequences for such actions, the better. There have been videos on the past of people just grabbing MAGA hats with apparent impunity. That simply encourages others to see if they,too, can get away with outrageous acts.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

E.Marquez
Posts in topic: 4

Post by E.Marquez »

Papa_Tiger wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:53 am
E.Marquez wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:45 am As I suspected it would go.... "Arrested and charged" in face saving name only charged with theft and bond amount was ZERO
I could be reading it wrong, but it seems he is still in jail.

Im no expert on the process, so just reading what I think says he has been released "CMAG Release Date/Time: July 06,2018 at 43:5 "
CMAG = Central Magistrate so it reads to me, he was arrested, brought before a Magistrate , released with a bond amount of $0.00
But Im just as likely to be misunderstanding what it says and that is just the way the system depicts a person still in custody :headscratch
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

Topic author
03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 16

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

What is good about this is that it will give the thug a strike on his record. As wrong as it was to throw a drink on the kid and steal his hat, I am not thinking I would want the thug to do prison time for such a stupid stunt. The arrest and such will send the message to him that society is not going to accept his behavior in the future without turning him into a hard core criminal at the prison academy. If he doesn't get the message, they will send a tougher one the next time.

ELB

Post by ELB »

Papa_Tiger wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:53 am ...

I think the "RWOB" is just part of the legend explaining acronyms, I don't think that is his actual bail status. Appears he was released early this morning, maybe.

Speaking of acronyms, his "Race" is listed as "B". Black?
USAF 1982-2005

Allons
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Allons »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:14 am What is good about this is that it will give the thug a strike on his record. As wrong as it was to throw a drink on the kid and steal his hat, I am not thinking I would want the thug to do prison time for such a stupid stunt. The arrest and such will send the message to him that society is not going to accept his behavior in the future without turning him into a hard core criminal at the prison academy. If he doesn't get the message, they will send a tougher one the next time.
This is just another strike on his record, he's been arrested before.
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

DocV

Post by DocV »

The comment:
SBIR/TLV
indicates "Surety Bond In Route" with TLV being the initials of the individual who entered the comment.

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Allons wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:22 am
03Lightningrocks wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:14 am What is good about this is that it will give the thug a strike on his record. As wrong as it was to throw a drink on the kid and steal his hat, I am not thinking I would want the thug to do prison time for such a stupid stunt. The arrest and such will send the message to him that society is not going to accept his behavior in the future without turning him into a hard core criminal at the prison academy. If he doesn't get the message, they will send a tougher one the next time.
This is just another strike on his record, he's been arrested before.
Hopefully a former arrest or this one will result in a disqualifying felony conviction to prevent an obviously disturbed individual from purchasing firearms legally.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

Allons wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:22 am This is just another strike on his record, he's been arrested before.
It was all a misunderstanding im sure, he is a good boy, just ask him...

Attachments
dirtbag.jpg
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

Topic author
03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 16

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

E.Marquez wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:14 am
Allons wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:22 am This is just another strike on his record, he's been arrested before.

Jesus Cripes! I wonder if he still has a drivers license with all those dwi's? Wow. He he headed for trouble at some point. I bet his mom is proud of him.

flechero

Post by flechero »

What ever happened to 3 strikes?

How on earth can you have 5 dwi's plus burglary and drug arrests and NOT BE IN PRISON???

Allons

Post by Allons »

flechero wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:36 am

What ever happened to 3 strikes?

How on earth can you have 5 dwi's plus burglary and drug arrests and NOT BE IN PRISON???
Burglary case was dismissed: missing witness
https://apps.bexar.org/Search/Details?r ... 2301900000
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”