Mad Maxine at it again

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Mad Maxine at it again

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

TreyHouston wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:55 pm “I have no fear. I’m in this fight,” Waters told the crowd, according to the Huff Post. “I know that there are those who are talking about censuring me, talking about kicking me out of Congress, talking about shooting me, talking about hanging me.”

“All I have to say is this: If you shoot me, you’d better shoot straight. There’s nothing like a wounded animal. I am prepared to make whatever sacrifices need to be made,” she added.

I can’t believe she brought in being hung, kind of odd for her to bring up racism, right?

WOW! I actually cited my post! Good for me! :eek6
I don't agree with her at all, but at least she is correctly summarizing the 15th law of power: Crush your enemies totally. It's good advice, you don't ever want to fight someone and leave them with the ability to seek revenge later on.

As far as Maxine, I do like all the help she is giving to the causes she is supposedly against. If I didn't know better, I'd swear she must be a plant from Trump's reelection campaign. No one can actually be as stupid as she supposedly is being. Or can they?

apostate

Post by apostate »

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... p-n2503806
Last week, the California liberal visited the First AME Church in Los Angeles, where she declared that God had sent her on a mission to get Trump

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Pawpaw »

apostate wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:44 pm https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... p-n2503806
Last week, the California liberal visited the First AME Church in Los Angeles, where she declared that God had sent her on a mission to get Trump
... reelected? :biggrinjester:
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

BBYC

Post by BBYC »

Pawpaw wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:14 am
apostate wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:44 pm https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... p-n2503806
:smilelol5:
God, grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change
Courage to change the things I can
And the firepower to make a difference.

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

The Lord works in Maxterious ways...

"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 2

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

narcissist

Post by narcissist »

OneGun wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:03 pm She needs a one-way trip to North Korea for 6 months. She will sing a different tune.
Good idea, it would change a lot of people's view of the usa if they visited a foreign country. In her case maybe she should just stay there?
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

narcissist

Post by narcissist »

BBYC wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:20 pm
Pawpaw wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:14 am
:smilelol5:
RED FLAG ALERT !!! --->She needs a 72 hour hold more then that Marine that got held against his will.
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”