Elizabeth Warren: comprehensive gun control bill

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

mojo84
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Nobody but Elizabeth Warren

Post by mojo84 »

I have more Indian in me than her and I've never claimed to be an Indian, minority or a person of color.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

PriestTheRunner
Posts in topic: 3

Post by PriestTheRunner »

mojo84 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:48 pm I have more Indian in me than her and I've never claimed to be an Indian, minority or a person of color.
This. I'm 1/16. Not gonna try and claim that to get ahead in life. The fact that she has so little just proves that she was using it to get ahead.

(Funny sidenote: In the 1900 census my great grandfather was Native American with three children... In the 1910 census he was white with 5 children! Apparently being an Indian didn't help back then... :???: )

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 48

Post by philip964 »

The Cherokee Nation issues a statement on Elizabeth Warren and her claim of being Cherokee:

“ A DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship. Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a person's ancestors were indigenous to North or South America. Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation. Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong. It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is prove. Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage."

Bam!

Ruark
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Ruark »

My great great grandmother was Cherokee. What % "indian" does that make me? Any genetics experts out there?
-Ruark

PriestTheRunner

Post by PriestTheRunner »

Ruark wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:17 pm My great great grandmother was Cherokee. What % "indian" does that make me? Any genetics experts out there?
More than Elizabeth Warren!

:reddevil

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

One of the many Rodney Dangerfield type pols - She don't get no respect, but only because she doesn't deserve any...she may very have reptile DNA in her, as in snake...

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

Abraham wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:21 am One of the many Rodney Dangerfield type pols - She don't get no respect, but only because she doesn't deserve any...she may very have reptile DNA in her, as in snake...
You and Orrin Hatch are on the same page.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbauma ... t-n2528763
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

An Indian, an African American and a Mexican walked into a bar.....

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 5

Post by bblhd672 »

The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 5

Post by bblhd672 »

philip964 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:29 am

An Indian, an African American and a Mexican walked into a bar.....
That line has been popular this week:

The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Monday’s headlines:

ABC News: “Elizabeth Warren reveals proof of Native American ancestry”
AP: “Warren DNA shows Native American heritage”
CNN: “Elizabeth Warren releases DNA test with ‘strong evidence’ of Native American ancestry”
BBC: “Elizabeth Warren: DNA test finds ‘strong evidence’ of Native American blood”
USA Today: “Warren DNA shows Native American heritage”
NBC News: “Elizabeth Warren releases DNA results indicating she has Native American heritage”
Boston Globe: “Warren Reveals test Confirming Ancestry”

Wednesday’s headlines:

Washington Post: “Elizabeth Warren angers prominent Native Americans with politically fraught DNA test”
CNN: “Elizabeth Warren might have actually made things worse with her DNA gambit”
CBS News: “Elizabeth Warren criticized for releasing DNA report”
Politico (Politico!): “Warren stumbles with ‘Native American’ rollout”
HuffPost: “Why White Americans Love To Claim Native Ancestry”
The Hill: “Dem strategist says Warren taking DNA test was ‘tone deaf'”
New York Times: Elizabeth Warren’s DNA Results Draw Rebuke from Trump and Raise Questions
USA Today: “Cherokee Nation slams Sen. Elizabeth Warren DNA test as ‘inappropriate and wrong'”
Boston Globe: Elizabeth Warren Defends Decision to Release DNA Test

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/elizabeth-wa ... 02937.html

Oh how the tide has turned for Elizabeth Warren. Huff Post - how she just proved she can’t beat Trump in 2020.

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Pawpaw »

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Return to “Off-Topic”