Now We Have a Snow White Problem.

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
G26ster
Posts in topic: 2

Now We Have a Snow White Problem.

Post by G26ster »

In the Disney animated movie, the prince is a bad man.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... 2bb5aa9149

The Dems could really grab onto to this by adding to readers distributed in grade school:

1. The 3 Little Pigs demonstrates that only the wealthy can afford decent housing, while the rest of the county must suffer with inadequate dwellings, leaving them vulnerable to all sorts of natural and man made disasters, because Republicans only care about the rich.

2. There Was an Old Lady Who Lived in a Shoe demonstrates that without gov't mandated distribution of birth control, women will suffer and have to live in cramped quarters, living on their own without the ability to earn a living, unless gov't supplied child care is mandated. This is being blocked by Republicans.

3. London Bridge is Falling Down, and so are our bridges and infrastructure, because the Republicans won't authorize the needed spending but would rather waste the money on a wall that wouldn't have any effect other than to prevent refugees fleeing oppression from seeking asylum.

4. Old Mother Hubbard's dog died, because she had no food to give it. Her cubbard was bare because the Republicans have cut food stamps and other aid to the elderly, while giving aid to rich corporations.

5. Rain Rain Go Away. The flooding, hurricanes, tornados, are the result of climate change, which the Republicans refuse to recognize, and are dooming us all to destruction.

OK folks, come up with your own if you'd like :biggrinjester:

Richbirdhunter
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Now We Have a Snow White Problem.

Post by Richbirdhunter »

The Princess and the frog is pro beastiality. Females must be stopped!!
Disclaimer: Anything I state can not be applied to 100% of all situations. Sometimes it's ok to speak in general terms.

Tex1961

Post by Tex1961 »

Richbirdhunter wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:22 am The Princess and the frog is pro beastiality. Females must be stopped!!
How dare you denigrate frogs. ALM (amphibians life’s matter)
:mrgreen:

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

If the Prince didn't kiss her, she'd be DEAD.
Next time I find a Dem in need of medical assistance, I won't start CPR until I get their written consent.

Oh, the stupidity! :roll:
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

Self-Impotant people thinking they know Jack!!
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

Boxerrider

Post by Boxerrider »

Public schools HAVE been doing this for decades, and it doesn't stop with the traditional fairy tales. These are among the many reasons we have a generation of young folks with strong feelings of entitlement and weak skills.

Jeff

philbo
Banned

Post by philbo »

Yep, some fairy tale's may be applicable, including The Emperor's New Clothes:

Abraham
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Abraham »

No, we don't.

What we do have is a pc culture problem run amok!

flechero

Post by flechero »

Come on philbo- you can't even post on topic... circumvent the message for a minute and follow the forum rules while you spew.

philbo.jpg
philbo.jpg (4.15 KiB) Viewed 3572 times

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

The 'ignore list' works magic against commies of all kinds - it simply disappears themwhile your blood pressure remains normal.

Whenever I encounter one of these ....folks, I quickly demote them to the 'ignore' category and 'poof' they're gone...

Topic author
G26ster

Post by G26ster »

Abraham wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:32 am The 'ignore list' works magic against commies of all kinds - it simply disappears themwhile your blood pressure remains normal.

Whenever I encounter one of these ....folks, I quickly demote them to the 'ignore' category and 'poof' they're gone...
Yes, they're gone, except when other folks "quote" them on their posts, we get to see them angway.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

If there's a hint some commie snuck in under the wire, I simply pass on their ahem...offerings.

Just being a bit more vigilant is easy enough without the 'ignore' button.

I'm not obligated to read what some radical/marxist has to say.

No, I'm not going to help a bunch of losers who want what I've earned through my effort, labor, risk so they can have some, no, get lost loser. I earned what I have. I didn't steal or coerce. I earned...

Here's the deal loser: Work.

No don't complain about unfairness or what have you: Work.

Oh, don't like that formula?

Try taking and find out what happens...

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

flechero wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:16 am Come on philbo- you can't even post on topic... circumvent the message for a minute and follow the forum rules while you spew.

philbo.jpg
He can't help it... he's only programmed to do one thing.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

rotor

Post by rotor »

RoyGBiv wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:33 am
Next time I find a Dem in need of medical assistance, I won't start CPR until I get their written consent.

Oh, the stupidity! :roll:
That actually is the law in Massachusetts, required is a judge has to authorize starting or stopping CPR. Found this out at a conference years ago. When questioned at the conference "we can get the okay from a judge within 20 minutes". Do not have a cardiac arrest in Massachusetts.

rotor

Post by rotor »

I like reading philbo, blanker and whatever other left leaning members we have. I leaned left when I was young. I grew up though. In any event, I really don't like censorship of any kind. I don't understand how one can be pro 2A and vote democratic but there must be some logic behind it. Of course, when I was young democrats believed in the 2A too.

Return to “Off-Topic”