Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 191

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Jusme
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Jusme »

mojo84 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:46 am Funny how a couple posters seem to come out of the woodwork at the same time.

Here you go. www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA5sGtj7QKQ
I watched this last night, when it aired. I have started recording all of his shows, and listen to his radio, in the afternoon.
I like this guy he had on. He didn't say that global warming is not true, only that it is not as great a warming as the government sponsored models have it. He also put it into perspective with regard to past warming trends, that could not have had any bearing on human, causation.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Post by philip964 »

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10- ... grant-army

Trump declare national emergency as Mexico loses control of invading army from their South.

Invading foreign army intends to influence mid term election.

Good chance they are all mercenaries.

The age of Crowds on Demand.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/business/ar ... 27190.html

jason812
Posts in topic: 37

Post by jason812 »

Jusme wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:29 pm
mojo84 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:46 am Funny how a couple posters seem to come out of the woodwork at the same time.

I watched this last night, when it aired. I have started recording all of his shows, and listen to his radio, in the afternoon.
I like this guy he had on. He didn't say that global warming is not true, only that it is not as great a warming as the government sponsored models have it. He also put it into perspective with regard to past warming trends, that could not have had any bearing on human, causation.
I have it recorded but have not watched that episode yet. I listen to him every day on the way home and record his show every week.

It's funny how nobody want's to acknowledge the big bright thing in the sky. It goes through cycles the same as the planet and when the solar activity goes up, so does the temperature on this rock. When solar activity goes down, it gets colder, kind of like the cycle we are in right now. Notice the talking points went from global warming to climate change? The reason, its not getting warmer, its getting cooler. There are things mankind does that affects the environment no doubt but it's not to the degree the left wants you to believe. Climate change or global warming or whatever it will be called next is just another tool to try to take power from the people.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

dale blanker
Banned
Posts in topic: 156

Post by dale blanker »

On Dr Patrick Michaels featured in your youtube reference, follow the money...
Michaels has acknowledged that a large per cent of his funding came from the oil industry. Fossil fuel companies have helped fund Michaels' projects and his "advocacy science consulting firm". The Seattle Times reported that Michaels received fuel-industry funding, including money from the coal industry to publish his "climate journal".

Could Michaels' objectivity be at risk? Sure looks that way. Now you know the rest of the story... :tiphat:
"Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship, Service." Anyone?

mojo84
Posts in topic: 253

Post by mojo84 »

dale blanker wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:52 pm

Michaels has acknowledged that a large per cent of his funding came from the oil industry. Fossil fuel companies have helped fund Michaels' projects and his "advocacy science consulting firm". The Seattle Times reported that Michaels received fuel-industry funding, including money from the coal industry to publish his "climate journal".

Could Michaels' objectivity be at risk? Sure looks that way. Now you know the rest of the story... :tiphat:
Now tell me specifically what facts he misrepresented.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Since were on the affects of CO 2 in the atmosphere.

What is the current CO2 percentage in the Atmosphere right now?

1. Greater than 5%
2. 5 to 1%
3. 1% to .1%
4 less than .1%

Don’t look it up. Show us how much you know right here.

bbhack
Posts in topic: 52

Post by bbhack »

dale blanker wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:52 pm

Scientific inquiry needs money, but no amount of money can create fake science that holds up, because of the way it must be presented to be understood. It's in the definition.

Now, data can be faked. Check with the IPCC about that - they are experts at faking data. It's why they have lost their cred.

"Parameterizing" = "fudging". Parameterizing data is not necessarily bad, but throwing away the original data is bad. They've done just that.

So attacking funding does not work. Falsifying data does work - to destroy your credibility. If the models are wrong, the validity of the input data does not even matter.
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

03Lightningrocks

More winning!

Republicans outpacing Democrats in early voting in key states, NBC News finds

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... ds-n922881

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 91

Post by TreyHouston »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:56 pm More winning!

Republicans outpacing Democrats in early voting in key states, NBC News finds

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... ds-n922881
Don’t worry, the liberal kids will get out and vote soon as they finish one more game on the PlayStation!!!!! :lol:
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

03Lightningrocks

LOL

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 27

Post by RoyGBiv »

philip964 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:27 pm https://www.click2houston.com/news/pres ... ota-center

Trump speaks in Houston!
I thought he came close to a major blunder talking about Harvey last night. I found myself holding my breath several times. Otherwise, was fun to watch. Was amusing to see several cutovers to people in the audience laughing about some of Trump’s Yankee vernacular. Looked like everyone was having a good time.

Amazing that there was 100,000 ticket requests.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Jusme
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Jusme »

RoyGBiv wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:52 am
philip964 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:27 pm https://www.click2houston.com/news/pres ... ota-center

Trump speaks in Houston!
I thought he came close to a major blunder talking about Harvey last night. I found myself holding my breath several times. Otherwise, was fun to watch. Was amusing to see several cutovers to people in the audience laughing about some of Trump’s Yankee vernacular. Looked like everyone was having a good time.

Amazing that there was 100,000 ticket requests.
I enjoyed his speech, but he seemed tired. There were several times, he had to correct himself,and it wasn't as fiery, as usual. But he has been on a killer schedule. I loved seeing all of those Texans turn out, especially, since Double Barrel Biden, couldn't get more than 200 to show up at his "rally"
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

chuck j
Posts in topic: 1

Post by chuck j »

Was glad to see Trump in Texas .

Return to “Off-Topic”