Suspicious package sent to CNN in an attempt to get out the Dem vote

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

mojo84
Posts in topic: 5

Re: Suspicious package sent to CNN in an attempt to get out the Dem vote

Post by mojo84 »

Notice how Florida is spelled. Has to be a democrat.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Lynyrd
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Lynyrd »

philip964 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:59 pm Oh! Terrible development for the Dems.

It appears CNN bomb has the ISIS flag on it.

https://news.grabien.com/story-does-mai ... is-flag-it

Wishful thinking on my part?

You look.

Looks pretty ISIS to me.
That would be a smart way to camouflage a false flag.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 11

Post by philip964 »

I’m seeing stories that the devices were non functioning.

Kinda like clock boy’s device.

Reports that the packages had Insufficient postage that was not post office cancelled, so the packages were hand delivered.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 7

Post by bblhd672 »

The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 11

Post by philip964 »

https://variety.com/2018/biz/news/rober ... 202993788/

Its really got to be bad to be De Niro and Biden and to be sent the fake bombs on the second day.

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

"rlol"

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 1

Post by RoyGBiv »

Lynyrd wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:58 pm
philip964 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:59 pm Oh! Terrible development for the Dems.

It appears CNN bomb has the ISIS flag on it.

https://news.grabien.com/story-does-mai ... is-flag-it

Wishful thinking on my part?

You look.

Looks pretty ISIS to me.
That would be a smart way to camouflage a false flag.
Parody of isis symbol... LOL.

My money is on the Dems doing it to themselves.

I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 4

Post by The Annoyed Man »

flechero wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:15 pm I flipped on cnn (forgive me, Father) just to see what the spin was... it's Trumps fault. The dems are tolerant, civil, kind, caring and compassionate and regularly ask Trump to be civil along side of them. Meanwhile Trump calls for violence on reporters and dem politicians and asks people to seek out opposing viewpoints and to "get" them! Pretty disgusting... I can't believe there is a free pass for these hate mongers.
Of course, they’re also leaving out the part where the same devices were mailed to the White House too.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

ELB

Post by ELB »

Federal authorities have released a wanted poster for the suspect:

USAF 1982-2005

flechero
Posts in topic: 2

Post by flechero »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:16 am
flechero wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:15 pm I flipped on cnn (forgive me, Father) just to see what the spin was... it's Trumps fault. The dems are tolerant, civil, kind, caring and compassionate and regularly ask Trump to be civil along side of them. Meanwhile Trump calls for violence on reporters and dem politicians and asks people to seek out opposing viewpoints and to "get" them! Pretty disgusting... I can't believe there is a free pass for these hate mongers.
Of course, they’re also leaving out the part where the same devices were mailed to the White House too.
Really? I heard a couple people mention specifically that no pkgs had gone to the WH... so much for the "news"

The Annoyed Man

A recent poll by a well-recognized polling organization ...I can’t remember which it was at the moment... recently asked Americans among other things whether they believed that CW2 would happen soon, and 31%....that’s right....THIRTY. ONE. PERCENT....answered that they thought CW2 would likely happen within the next 5 years. Just shy of a full third of the voting population now believes in the probability of a scenario that used to be strictly in the realm of fiction, and the fevered dreams of the most radical fringe elements of the society. That cat is now out of the bag, and there’s no coming back from it.

Whoever mailed these bombs - whether it was some deranged conservative, or a democrat false flag, or a deep-state false flag - has done irreparable harm to the election process. I actually never thought I would see this kind of crap in my lifetime....in MY country. I lived in Paris France when the OAS was bombing buildings. In fact, they blew up the entrance of a building several doors down from the grammar school I was enrolled in. Political bombing was always something that happened in other countries. Even HERE, in the US, when the Weather Underground bombed buildings, it was places intended for their dramatic effect; i.e. places like ROTC buildings, and gov’t laboratories. They weren’t mailing bombs to people’s homes, or to the White House. Further, the timing of these bombs is so perfectly aligned as to influence an election in favor of democrats - an election cycle in which they were facing a world-class ass-whoopin’ - as to defy any possibility of it being purely coincidental. If that’s how we do things now, there’s no coming back from this.

We have officially entered the age of politics the way it’s done everywhere else in the world, and which, until now, had never been done that way here. There’s no coming back from this.

I heartily recommend everyone read two articles: The first one explains what motivates progressives to push for an attempt at revolution. The second one deals with the reciprocation of rage and how we can recover in its wake. MANY times, I have stated on these pages my belief that, unless things reverse course, we are headed for a national dissolution in which the various states form semiautonomous regions with culturally similar values and goals, and DC becomes increasingly less relevant to the American discourse. Please note that the above sentence included the phrase “unless things reverse course” - a concession to the possibility that it still could do so. But I no longer believe that is possible; and there’s no coming back from this.

Why? Because the left, and their Democrat Steno Pool (AKA “the media”) enablers, don’t WANT it to. Their refusal to echo the republican calls for calm and condemnation of whomever sent those bombs is proof that they don’t want to. As long as they control the media, and it appears that they always will, they have NO motivation to back off. So, they’ll get the revolution they want. And when they are all dead, either starved or shot, then maybe we can rebuild. Or not. But my sense is that any future recovery from such a calamity will never include a highly centralized gov’t ever again.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

#TINVOWOOT

The Annoyed Man

flechero wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:33 am
The Annoyed Man wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:16 am
Really? I heard a couple people mention specifically that no pkgs had gone to the WH... so much for the "news"
Well, apparently that turned out to be incorrect: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/24/pipe-bo ... d-cnn.html
The U.S. Secret Service said Wednesday that reports of a suspicious package addressed to the White House are "incorrect."

Earlier in the day CNN reported that a package apparently containing a pipe bomb that was addressed to the White House was intercepted.

#TINVOWOOT

philbo
Banned

Post by philbo »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:16 amOf course, they’re also leaving out the part where the same devices were mailed to the White House too.
I believe those claims were retracted as inaccurate yesterday?
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/24/pipe-bo ... d-cnn.html

Return to “The Crime Blotter”