Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Allons
Posts in topic: 13

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

Post by Allons »

flechero wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:16 pm
philbo wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:41 pm no one has been able to outdo trump
You are exactly right (for a change) I will be able to retire, based on my 401k performance in the last 2 years, I do have a more lucrative job than I had under Obama, I have contracts for 2 years worth of work backed up and we just hired another person...

I don't give a crap if he's arrogant
I don't give a crap if he's boastful
I don't care if he says everything is the best (even if only 3/4ths is)
He may be a horse's behind, but he is doing what he promised and my family is in much better shape than in the last 10-15 years. And thanks to his scotus picks, I feel much better about the future as well.

:tiphat:
:iagree: :thumbs2:
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

mojo84
Posts in topic: 253

Post by mojo84 »

These young folks have wisdom beyond their years. Too bad some of their elders are too blind to see the truth. The guy is the founder of the #walkway campaign.

Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

philbo
Banned
Posts in topic: 149

Post by philbo »

flechero wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:16 pm
philbo wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:41 pm no one has been able to outdo trump
You are exactly right (for a change) I will be able to retire, based on my 401k performance in the last 2 years, I do have a more lucrative job than I had under Obama, I have contracts for 2 years worth of work backed up and we just hired another person...

I don't give a crap if he's arrogant
I don't give a crap if he's boastful
I don't care if he says everything is the best (even if only 3/4ths is)
He may be a horse's behind, but he is doing what he promised and my family is in much better shape than in the last 10-15 years. And thanks to his scotus picks, I feel much better about the future as well.

:tiphat:
Think you for quoting out of context. Another trait you must have picked up following tRump.

philbo
Banned
Posts in topic: 149

Post by philbo »

mojo84 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:23 pm I love the irony in someone posting about Trump's lies and then supplies a link to WAPO. Same people also quote Huffpo and other leftist propaganda machines to support their positions.
I love the way some people dismiss an argument without addressing any of the issue raised. Such automatic dismissals used to be evidence of a closed mind and/or self deception... but in the current age it's more often referred to as Winning!

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 173

Post by Bitter Clinger »

philbo wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:20 am
mojo84 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:23 pm I love the irony in someone posting about Trump's lies and then supplies a link to WAPO. Same people also quote Huffpo and other leftist propaganda machines to support their positions.
I love the way some people dismiss an argument without addressing any of the issue raised. Such automatic dismissals used to be evidence of a closed mind and/or self deception... but in the current age it's more often referred to as Winning!
philbo, do you ever just get tired of being such a nasty, unhappy, unpleasant and un-neighborly hater?
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 213

Post by bblhd672 »

Bitter Clinger wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:31 am
philbo, do you ever just get tired of being such a nasty, unhappy, unpleasant and un-neighborly hater?

The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Regardless what anyone thinks of Trump as a person, he has done more for the country in the short time he has been in office than the previous few have done in 8 years. I do not like the guy and I have little to no interest in having dinner with him but at least I am able to acknowledge he has been effective in helping the country. He was not my choice in the primary but once he became the chosen candidate I decided to support him. I voted for him and will do so again if he doesn't completely screw things up between now and election time. Does the mean I like him or that I agree with 100% of what he says or does? Absolutely, no! However, I agree with the majority of what he says and does and I can't say that about Obama, the Clintons or any of the other progressive left leaders.

Constantly bashing every little thing about him in an effort to tear him down is counterproductive and harmful to the country. It also says a lot about those that feel the need to tear him down just because they don't like him. From where I come from, that is called cutting one's nose off to spite their face.

Here is some reading for you that is not from a liberal propaganda rag. www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration ... lishments/
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Post by philip964 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... llion.html

Megan Kelly out at NBC for defending “blackface”.
Apologized for comments yesterday.
May get rest of 69 mil contract.

So you beat on Trump at sort of conservative Fox where you were made a star.
Leave Fox for liberal NBC.
Now your fired for not being PC enough.

No doubt Trump is smiling today.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

philip964 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:54 pm https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... llion.html

Megan Kelly out at NBC for defending “blackface”.
Apologized for comments yesterday.
May get rest of 69 mil contract.

So you beat on Trump at sort of conservative Fox where you were made a star.
Leave Fox for liberal NBC.
Now your fired for not being PC enough.

No doubt Trump is smiling today.
Her ego forced her in to no man's land.

RottenApple
Posts in topic: 6

Post by RottenApple »

mojo84 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:25 amRegardless what anyone thinks of Trump as a person, he has done more for the country in the short time he has been in office than the previous few have done in 8 years. I do not like the guy and I have little to no interest in having dinner with him but at least I am able to acknowledge he has been effective in helping the country. He was not my choice in the primary but once he became the chosen candidate I decided to support him. I voted for him and will do so again if he doesn't completely screw things up between now and election time. Does the mean I like him or that I agree with 100% of what he says or does? Absolutely, no! However, I agree with the majority of what he says and does and I can't say that about Obama, the Clintons or any of the other progressive left leaders.

Constantly bashing every little thing about him in an effort to tear him down is counterproductive and harmful to the country. It also says a lot about those that feel the need to tear him down just because they don't like him. From where I come from, that is called cutting one's nose off to spite their face.

Here is some reading for you that is not from a liberal propaganda rag. www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration ... lishments/
:iagree:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

flechero
Posts in topic: 77

Post by flechero »

mojo84 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:25 am
Regardless what anyone thinks of Trump as a person, he has done more for the country in the short time he has been in office than the previous few have done in 8 years. I do not like the guy and I have little to no interest in having dinner with him but at least I am able to acknowledge he has been effective in helping the country. He was not my choice in the primary but once he became the chosen candidate I decided to support him. I voted for him and will do so again if he doesn't completely screw things up between now and election time. Does the mean I like him or that I agree with 100% of what he says or does? Absolutely, no! However, I agree with the majority of what he says and does and I can't say that about Obama, the Clintons or any of the other progressive left leaders.

Well said, Sir! :tiphat:

philbo wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:11 am
Think you for quoting out of context. Another trait you must have picked up following tRump.
Nope, I just took your comment in context and added the other half of things (the positive ones) that you never seem to include. If you are going to credit him with the bad, you have to credit him with the good he's done.

Unlike you I can see both sides but I choose to embrace the good, which far outweighs the bad.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

It appears Castro and the dems are openly counting on voter fraud in order to win.

http://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/ ... h9U4Tu8BV8

2farnorth
Posts in topic: 35

Post by 2farnorth »

mojo84 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:47 pm It appears Castro and the dems are openly counting on voter fraud in order to win.

http://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/ ... h9U4Tu8BV8
This is so unbelievably stupid. I as an honest stand up citizen want the police presence to protect the legal voters. Based on what happened in Philly a few years back with the thugs with batons at a polling station, I can see it happening again here in Texas under these conditions. If they have reason to be afraid of the police then they have no business being at a polling station. :bigmouth
N5PNZ

dale blanker
Banned
Posts in topic: 156

Post by dale blanker »

bbhack wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:31 pm [On bomber:]
Pick one:

A Not designed to detonate
B Designed to not detonate

Pick one:

A Perp is an insane leftist
B Perp is a deranged leftist
Can we please have more choices??? Or was this just a rhetorical quiz???
"Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship, Service." Anyone?

Wolverine
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Wolverine »

Since you asked nicely, you can pick two.
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty."
III

Return to “Off-Topic”