On it's way

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Maxwell
Posts in topic: 3

On it's way

Post by Maxwell »

I filed my renewal online on 9/30, today, 11/1, I see on the website that my new license is "Print pending." I'll finally get one that says LTC, my last was still said "CHL...".
:woohoo
I never let schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain

Topic author
Maxwell

Re: On it's way

Post by Maxwell »

Arrived! Total time, just over 5 weeks from on-line renewal submission to in my hand.

Interesting that they used my DL photo but I guess it is newer that my original CHL photo.

flechero
Posts in topic: 1

Post by flechero »

Maxwell wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:41 am I'll finally get one that says LTC, my last was still said "CHL...".
Ha! I recently and got the same... I figured I must have been one of the last with a true "CHL" but I guess you beat me!

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

flechero wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:58 pm
Maxwell wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:41 am I'll finally get one that says LTC, my last was still said "CHL...".
Ha! I recently and got the same... I figured I must have been one of the last with a true "CHL" but I guess you beat me!
My CHL doesn't expire until August and I know mine is not the last.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Topic author
Maxwell

Post by Maxwell »

Pawpaw wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:32 pm
flechero wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:58 pm
My CHL doesn't expire until August and I know mine is not the last.
At and August expiration you've got to be close. :thumbs2:

cobbweb

Post by cobbweb »

Mine chl doesn't expire until April of 2019 I might be on of the last with a chl,My renewal is print pending (what ever that means) and has been for a week no hurry I still have 5 months.

ryanc01

Post by ryanc01 »

cobbweb wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:18 am Mine chl doesn't expire until April of 2019 I might be on of the last with a chl,My renewal is print pending (what ever that means) and has been for a week no hurry I still have 5 months.
Got my ltc in the mail 7 days after status changed to print pending. You should have it soon.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”