TX:7 year old girl murdered in Wallisville in drive by shooting or road rage

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 24

TX:7 year old girl murdered in Wallisville in drive by shooting or road rage

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/shoo ... eriff-said

Mother wounded. A white man in a red pick up truck drove by and opened fire as they were leaving in their car from a Walmart.
Last edited by philip964 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

priusron
Posts in topic: 1

Re: TX:7 year old girl murdered in Wallisville in drive by shooting or road rage

Post by priusron »

Almost sounds targeted. They were leaving Walmart and he drove by and started shooting.

OneGun

Re: TX:7 year old girl murdered in Wallisville in drive by shooting or road rage

Post by OneGun »

There is a special place in Hades for degenerates that shoot little kids. I'd be happy to assist with the travel plans if the Sheriff asked for help.
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Red pick up truck, 40yo, red hoodie, East side of Houston, carries a gun in his truck, shouldn't be too hard to find. (do white guys in their 40's who drive pick up trucks, wear hoodies? A hoodie to cover your face, so no one got a good look at him - a hit gone bad? If the truck is found quickly and it was stolen, I'm saying a murder for hire)

Lets hope its premeditated, rather than road rage in the parking lot. Murder 1, lethal injection.

Unfortunately it appears this may have a racial component. They are not saying anything like that, but from the name of the Mom that they have released, it appears that is the case.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/shoo ... eriff-said

Lets find this piece of trash fast.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 4

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:55 pm Red pick up truck, 40yo, red hoodie, East side of Houston, carries a gun in his truck, shouldn't be too hard to find.
I dunno. Sounds like about 85% of the males in Houston.

JustSomeOldGuy

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:39 am
philip964 wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:55 pm Red pick up truck, 40yo, red hoodie, East side of Houston, carries a gun in his truck, shouldn't be too hard to find.
I dunno. Sounds like about 85% of the males in Houston.
ah, but how many of that 85% dress to match their truck? That should winnow down the suspect pool significantly...... :evil2:
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

K.Mooneyham
Posts in topic: 2

Post by K.Mooneyham »

Way too many variables to say it was "race related". The murderer could have been shooting at someone else, and just hit the kid instead of the intended target. Happens all the time in drive-bys by gangs. Maybe he knew the mom, and was trying to hit her, and missed. Maybe he was a complete nutjob that just wanted to kill someone. I certainly hope they catch him, and he gets the utmost justice the State of Texas can mete out to him. I just don't see a need to bring race into it unless that is somehow later proven.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 4

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

K.Mooneyham wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:52 pm Way too many variables to say it was "race related". The murderer could have been shooting at someone else, and just hit the kid instead of the intended target. Happens all the time in drive-bys by gangs. Maybe he knew the mom, and was trying to hit her, and missed. Maybe he was a complete nutjob that just wanted to kill someone. I certainly hope they catch him, and he gets the utmost justice the State of Texas can mete out to him. I just don't see a need to bring race into it unless that is somehow later proven.
Maybe he shot at the wrong car. Could have had an issue with a similar vehicle and made a mistake.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/sear ... ris-county

White beard. (he's 40?) Plus a very bad picture of a red pick up truck. Says 4 door.

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

philip964 wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:54 pm https://www.click2houston.com/news/sear ... ris-county

White beard. (he's 40?) Plus a very bad picture of a red pick up truck. Says 4 door.
Bearded white man in his 40s.

EastTexasRancher

Post by EastTexasRancher »

I watched the news report on this again last night. I just can't help but wonder if there's more to this story?

Such a shame, a beautiful young life cut short.

flechero
Posts in topic: 2

Post by flechero »

philip964 wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:55 pmUnfortunately it appears this may have a racial component.

I have not read the story or seen news coverage but: having victim(s) of a race other than the perp, doesn't alone make it racially motivated, except in one scenario... if the perp is white and you are a democrat. (that comment not directed at you, philip)

How many white people have been victims of crimes by people of other races over the last 50 years without a "hate crime" or other civil rights issue being raised/applied? (answer: about 99.99%) Sadly it's almost always reported as racial or controversial when you have a white perp and a non white victim.

Deltaboy

Post by Deltaboy »

Prayers sent !
I 'm just an Ole Sinner saved by Grace and Smith & Wesson.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

A New York community activist, Shaun King, has offered a $50,000 reward to catch the evil man who murdered the little girl.

No other real news at this point.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/inve ... rls-killer

Return to “The Crime Blotter”