TX:7 year old girl murdered in Wallisville in drive by shooting or road rage

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 24

Re: TX:7 year old girl murdered in Wallisville in drive by shooting or road rage

Post by philip964 »

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 2

Re: TX:7 year old girl murdered in Wallisville in drive by shooting or road rage

Post by bblhd672 »

Are police still looking for the blue eyed white guy from the released sketch?
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

bblhd672 wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:37 am Are police still looking for the blue eyed white guy from the released sketch?
Yes. They would like to talk to him as he is a potential witness. Plus defense will use this false memory in trial.
So best if they find him.

A man who really looks just like the sketch was arrested the same day on unrelated charges. A bad dude, racist, you name it.

His family has been receiving death threats.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/funeral-services ... 57761.html

So what do you do when your hate crime story against a unknown blue eyed Brad Pitt looking white guy turns into just another random black gang banger murdering a sweet little black girl wanting to be a teacher? It becomes a national anti gun story.

But what about the three little children who had dreams too, being murdered by a Black Muslim with a hammer and screwdriver? Well that just doesn’t make the news.

RIP little children. A jury will find you justice.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/mist ... rnes-death

Guy who is a facebook friend of the mom and same first name of one of the murderers, trying to clear his name.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/seco ... e-in-court

Was not involved in the shooting, wants DA to follow code of professionalism and wants a change of venue.

Did find it interesting that the “9” was found with the driver. ( that’s TV cop show gang lingo)

ninjabread
Posts in topic: 1

Post by ninjabread »

philip964 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:09 pm https://www.click2houston.com/news/seco ... e-in-court

Was not involved in the shooting, wants DA to follow code of professionalism and wants a change of venue.

Did find it interesting that the “9” was found with the driver. ( that’s TV cop show gang lingo)
The murder weapon was found with Black, and as far as I can tell, Black is the only one saying Woodruffe was the shooter. That sounds like reasonable doubt for Woodruffe and a death sentence for Black but IANAL.
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Ameer
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Ameer »

flechero wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:51 am
Ameer wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:52 pm
twomillenium wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:33 pm Now that we know what a white guy with blue eyes looks like, I wonder if Shiela "stupid" Jackson-Lee still wants this prosecuted as a hate crime?
I wonder if the instagram tipster still gets the $100K reward if the actual murderer doesn't have blue eyes.
I hope they pay- the tip got the real killers... wasn't that the goal., or was it just to find a guy that looked like the sketch?
I didn't see any update on the news about whether the tipster is getting paid. Does anyone know if they did?
I believe the basic political division in this country is not between liberals and conservatives but between those who believe that they should have a say in the personal lives of strangers and those who do not.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

No news on tipster payment. Do they need a conviction?

https://www.click2houston.com/news/eric ... orney-says

Constitutional Rights of the guy who admitted driving the car violated says his attorney. Gun found in his house btw.

Apparently judge grants his request for no more questioning from police.

Gang task force interviewed him without his attorney present 3 days later.

Interesting how “shall not be infringed” gets forgotten about, but not being questioned is a constitutional right now. With one is that? Due process?

Papa_Tiger

Post by Papa_Tiger »

philip964 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:41 pm No news on tipster payment. Do they need a conviction?

https://www.click2houston.com/news/eric ... orney-says

Constitutional Rights of the guy who admitted driving the car violated says his attorney. Gun found in his house btw.

Apparently judge grants his request for no more questioning from police.

Gang task force interviewed him without his attorney present 3 days later.

Interesting how “shall not be infringed” gets forgotten about, but not being questioned is a constitutional right now. With one is that? Due process?
The 5th:

"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

Miranda Warning:
"“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you."

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Does not say you can not be asked a question about gang affiliation. Gang affiliation is not a crime. Says you cannot be compelled, which to me is force or coerce. Asking a simple question is not forcing someone.

To me 2nd amendment much more specific.

gamboolman

Post by gamboolman »

I have read the whole thread and I am confused.

Can someone please offer Cliff Notes to succinctly define what has happened.

Thanks, gamboolman...
gamboolman
TSRA , GOA & NRA Life Member

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

1. African American woman was driving to get coffee near a Walmart with her 4 children in the car at 6:30 in the morning.

2. She and her 7 year old daughter were shot by person unknown with a 9mm semi automatic hand gun passing her car on the road. She was wounded her daughter died. Many rounds were fired. I believe shell casings were recovered. The mom continued driving for a distance before making a u turn and then stopping.

3. Witnesses in the car described the shooter as a Caucasian man driving a red four door pickup truck, he had a beard that was white and wore a red hoodie.

4. The story of the death of a 7 year old child went international in its coverage. Due to the apparent racial makeup of the criminal and the victims, many activist groups got involved. One group raised $100,000 reward for information leading to the killer.

5. The Sheriff’s department worked non stop to try and find the killer and left no stone unturned and was very vocal in their the press coverage. They released security footage showing a red blurred pickup truck. A witness assisted artist drawing of the killer was released. It was a blue eyed Brad Pitt looking guy with no beard but 5’oclock shadow and a black hoodie.

6. Great interest by the internet community was marshaled to try and find this killer and the red pick up truck.

7. A large rally was held at the nearby Walmart. Sports figures donated money to the family. A go fund me page raised almost $100,000 to the family.

8. The Sheriff’s office received lots and lots of tips. One tip led to the arrest of a African American man who confessed to driving the car used in the shooting. He fingered another African American who he said fired the gun from the passenger side of a rental car sedan. The gun used in the crime was found in the driver’s house.
The driver said they shot at the other car because they mistakenly thought it was a car that was at a bar earlier. They had gotten in a fight or something with the people in that car. From the news the driver realized it was the wrong car.

9. The second man denies being involved after being arrested, both have a criminal history. One may have been on parole.

10. The driver’s attorney feels his client’s constitutional rights are being violated by asking him questions about gang activity. Both men are believed to be involved with gangs. The other attorney does not like the Sheriff and others making public statements.

11. R. I . P. to a little girl who never had a chance to grow up. My condolences to her family and friends who miss her.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

philip964 wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:15 pm https://www.click2houston.com/news/shoo ... eriff-said

Mother wounded. A white man in a red pick up truck drove by and opened fire as they were leaving in their car from a Walmart.
The man who was the subject of a Houston wide search on social media, but was not the murderer has committed suicide while in jail on unrelated charges. If you may remember the actual killers were African American not in a red pick up truck.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/man- ... -jail-cell

Return to “The Crime Blotter”