Allen TX hockey carry??

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
cmgee67
Posts in topic: 5

Allen TX hockey carry??

Post by cmgee67 »

Going to see a hockey game tonight in Allen. I am curios as if I can carry there or not? Never been before

https://www.texas3006.com/view.php?post ... tion_type=+

This site says it’s invalid

C-dub
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Allen TX hockey carry??

Post by C-dub »

What kind of hockey game?

Your link takes me to an invalid 30.07 for a Taco Cabana in Bryan, TX.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
cmgee67

Post by cmgee67 »

The Americans.

Okay I called and got a definite answer. They change rules from season to season. This season IS posted both .06 and .07 so you cannot carry openly or concealed and you cannot carry a pocket knife.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

My question primarily was concerned with whether or not it was a high school, college, or professional event that would be illegal anyway.

I’m not familiar with “The Americans.” Unless you’re talking about the television show.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
cmgee67

Post by cmgee67 »

Believe they are the hockey team there in Allen. I am not certain if they are pro or minor. I’ve never watched a game of hockey in my life. I’m just goin cuz I was invited and the tickets were 20$. I doubt I’ll like it but I’ll have a good time hanging out with family.

Topic author
cmgee67

Post by cmgee67 »

C-dub wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:25 pm What kind of hockey game?

Your link takes me to an invalid 30.07 for a Taco Cabana in Bryan, TX.
It takes me to the Allen event center

Not sure what happened with your link

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

I might be mistaken, but I think minor league teams are still considered professional.

b4aftr
Posts in topic: 1

Post by b4aftr »

Definitely posted, went there the other day. Serious about the pocket knives. My whole family had to run back to the car to drop them.

I have been to quite a few Americans games. 2 or so years ago they were awesome and won all the time. I believe the great team was gutted by the pros near and abroad and now they are having to rebuild. Still a fun game to watch and the announcer/media people make it more interesting.

Have fun.

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

You open or conceal carry a hockey puck there.

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=94263&hilit=hockey+pucks
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Topic author
cmgee67

Post by cmgee67 »

"rlol"

Keith B
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Keith B »

They are definitely considered a professional team. Paid athletes, just like the Rough Riders in Frisco. No carry.
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Take Down Sicko »

I was a big hockey fan in my younger years when we had the Houston Aeros but Houston wasnt a hockey town and after a while they were gone. We had Gordy howl and his sons playing and the team was a winner. I didnt miss a game when they played at the Summit on Hyw 59. Expect to see fisticuffs somewhere along the way during the game. Oh... and dont sit where you can get a line drive to the teeth. Many people have gotten hurt by high flying pucks.

EastTexasRancher
Posts in topic: 2

Post by EastTexasRancher »

TakeDown, you must be my age. I lived across the freeway from the Summit, and was an Aeros Pal, so I think tickets were almost free. Great memories.

RogueUSMC

Post by RogueUSMC »

Bitter Clinger wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:06 pm You open or conceal carry a hockey puck there.

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=94263&hilit=hockey+pucks
But the stick is considered a club I think...
A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights.
- Napoleon Bonaparte
PFC Paul E. Ison USMC 1916-2001

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Take Down Sicko »

EastTexasRancher wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:57 am TakeDown, you must be my age. I lived across the freeway from the Summit, and was an Aeros Pal, so I think tickets were almost free. Great memories.
ETR...65 years old here but feel like 90 most days. I myself didnt live too far away from the Summit. Lived on S. Shepherd and W. Main. Your last name wouldnt be Burger would it? I had friends in that area.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”