Wash DC: MAGA hat wearing teens get ugly with drum beating indigenous people

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Wash DC: MANGA hat wearing teens get ugly with drum beating indigenous people

Post by anygunanywhere »

philip964 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:54 pm https://rightedition.com/2019/01/20/att ... -haberman/

Attorney agrees to represent for free if they sue.

Students being Doxed.

Catholic diocese apologizes for students behavior, will investigate may be expelled.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ca ... ns-n960626
I'm certain the diocese has more important things to investigate.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

srothstein
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Wash DC: MANGA hat wearing teens get ugly with drum beating indigenous people

Post by srothstein »

philip964 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:54 pmCatholic diocese apologizes for students behavior, will investigate may be expelled.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ca ... ns-n960626
I have to admit that I particularly liked this quote from the article:
Rep. Debra Haaland, D-N.M., who with Sharice Davids, D-Kan., became the first Native American women elected to Congress, said the video and the growing intolerance made her "really sad."
If they are saying these are the first two women who are Native American (a misnomer I detest but calling them the technically correct term of aborigine brings up images of Australia) then doesn't mean that even the media is admitting that Warren was lying about her heritage? Congress includes the Senate, though i know the media tends to forget that.
Steve Rothstein

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 60

Post by philip964 »

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/yo ... ut-n960801

NBC covering their exposure by writing an article about the teenager’s lies about him, and the death threats he has received.

He apparently has a PR firm already can lawsuits be far behind. I hope he cleans the NYTimes clock.

The young man’s story seems very believeable, and considering our anasazi activist’s past, I think the kid was set up.

Certainly the term Indian is not correct since he is not from India. Native American is correct since he was born here. But so am I, so am I Native American too. I’m also Indigenous since my family was born her. Anasazi means ancient people who lived here. So descendent of Anasazi?

In any case good catch on Elizabeth Warren. Wasn’t she the first.

Going to be some crow eating.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

G26ster
Posts in topic: 6

Post by G26ster »

Somebody explain to me why the Native Americans are different than me (I don't fit that current description). One could argue that anyone born here is a Native American and that would be true. To argue and say, "yes, but your ancestors were not born here, ours were" is not true. Native ancestors in this country did not pop up out of the ground here like daisies. Their ancestors came from somewhere else. Anthropologists say Asia, but how they got here is not certain. Via ocean or land bridge. This is true for every place on the planet, save one. If you are a creationist, then Africa/Middle East is the starting point. Same is true for evolutionists. Everyone came from somewhere else except Adam and Eve, or apes. YMMV. JMHO.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

G26ster wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:35 pm Somebody explain to me why the Native Americans are different than me (I don't fit that current description). One could argue that anyone born here is a Native American and that would be true. To argue and say, "yes, but your ancestors were not born here, ours were" is not true. Native ancestors in this country did not pop up out of the ground here like daisies. Their ancestors came from somewhere else. Anthropologists say Asia, but how they got here is not certain. Via ocean or land bridge. This is true for every place on the planet, save one. If you are a creationist, then Africa/Middle East is the starting point. Same is true for evolutionists. Everyone came from somewhere else except Adam and Eve, or apes. YMMV. JMHO.
Totally agree.

Kathy Griffin wants part of the law suit and wants the children to be doxxed.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... hame-them/

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Flightmare »

Deplorable lunatic since 2016

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 5

Post by bblhd672 »

What’s a “MANGA” hat?
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Bitter Clinger »

"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

bblhd672 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:14 am What’s a “MANGA” hat?
Sorry your right, a MANGA hat would celebrate a Japanese style of cartooning.

He wore a MAGA hat.

Great catch.

Topic author
philip964

Re: Wash DC: MAGA hat wearing teens get ugly with drum beating indigenous people

Post by philip964 »

Title fixed.

JustSomeOldGuy
Posts in topic: 1

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

philip964 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:46 pm
Most of the news stories seem to get into the indedgenious people (native Americans) (Anasazi) belief of no borders, no land ownership.
and look how well that worked out for them........ :biggrinjester: :evil2:
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

bblhd672

Re: Wash DC: MAGA hat wearing teens get ugly with drum beating indigenous people

Post by bblhd672 »

AndyC wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:12 pm By Larry Correia
If you got suckered by some fake news story designed to generate outrage this week, once you found out you've been manipulated there's a few to deal with it.

A. Admit you screwed up and fell for a con. And then if you said angry, blustery, ignorant, threatening crap,retract and apologize.

B. Double down. Claim it's "fake but accurate". Embrace the lie. Advocate for violence against undeserving people because the propaganda fits your predetermined worldview.

C. Ignore the truth. Pretend it never happened. Then accept no responsibility for what you said the day before. It is okay, because you Care So Hard.

I've seen all of these today. .

A is what mature normal people do, so they can continue to function in a society with people who hold differing viewpoints. They really don't want to end up shooting their neighbors.

B is what cancerous a.......s do, because they want to destroy the fundamental trust and unity that enables us to have a functioning society. They want the world to burn.

C. These people are the Useful Idiots. They're gullible and exercise no critical thinking skills. As soon as the next outrage clickbait comes across their feed, they'll spread it unthinkingly while smugly virtue signalling.

For the vast majority of people who aren't idiots, with A you should thank them for being adults. We've all screwed up and been there. B, you should take note of, because if they ever get their wish you're probably gonna have to shoot that psycho before they burn your house down. C? They're just pathetic, and not even self-aware enough to feel shame.

Note, I'm not mentioning what yesterday's particular outrage controversy was about. Why? Because I'm going to save this post, and I bet I will probably be able re use it a couple times a month, and it will remain perfectly accurate regardless of what it was the news lied to us about this time. Because some people suck.
:iagree: Great post by Mr. Correia.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

The Catholic Bonfire At The Stake
https://www.theamericanconservative.com ... the-stake/

Why does anyone trust what they see/hear in the mainstream media?

Return to “Off-Topic”