NFL ruling about a replay and a judge

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
striker55
Posts in topic: 1

NFL ruling about a replay and a judge

Post by striker55 »

Did I hear correctly that a judge ruled about the Saints Rams game do over? Something about a blown call and the Saints losing? I don't watch football since the kneeling protest. Get over it cry babies, do the players want a trophy just for playing?

jb2012

Re: NFL ruling about a replay and a judge

Post by jb2012 »

I think you may have taken it out of context. There are millions and millions of dollars that are invested into each game, and I think people turn to legal solutions when a game doesn’t go their way. I highly doubt a player hired an attorney to file suit in federal court over the game. More than likely investors and/or owners who felt they were cheated. Yeah I agree that arguments over sports shouldn’t be handled in a courtroom. Trust me though there is a lot more to it than just win or lose.

ETA: This isn’t the first time an nfl play has gone hnder the microscope in the courtroom, and likely not the last.

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

For lack of anything else to do, I watched the Saints v Rams game. While not really being a fan of pro football, it did appear that the "fix" was in. A "fix" that allowed the Rams to win.

Oh, I reckon I did favor the Saints over the Kalifornia gang, truth be known. I hope the Patriots beat 'em something like 600 to 3.

RogueUSMC

Post by RogueUSMC »

Shoot, CONGRESS got in on it for 'deflategate'...lol
A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights.
- Napoleon Bonaparte
PFC Paul E. Ison USMC 1916-2001

Return to “Off-Topic”