No place but Canada

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 69

No place but Canada

Post by philip964 »

https://www.foxnews.com/world/case-of-w ... eports-say

Supreme Court of Canada will hear case of woman who refused to hold the moving escalator handrail.

Could have also gone under the title: Canada the police/nanny state.

Abraham
Posts in topic: 1

Re: No place but Canada

Post by Abraham »

Do they also fine for mopery and attempt to gawk?

But, then their PM awarded a terrorist $10 million and I've yet to know why?

Canada, once a proud nation of Conservatives held captive by the looney left...

Sad.

You hoo, aoc, and the rest of the U.S. gang of lefties are here doing crazzzzzzzzzzy stuff too.

So, we can't sneer at Canada without looking like hypocrites...

boxermoose

Post by boxermoose »

Abraham wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:06 pm

But, then their PM awarded a terrorist $10 million and I've yet to know why?
Followed O’s example of giving cash to Iran I suppose

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tasker ... -1.4833034

Canada apparently ready to pass a bunch of new gun laws, since they had two mass shootings.

I really thought you couldn't own a gun in Canada.

In my story I love to tell, I drove my family into Canada one time on a trip from Texas. I don't look like some kind of smuggler in a family sedan with a wife and 5 year old in the back seat. But they kept us for about an hour searching the car. They kept asking me lots of questions, but they always led back to a different question like this. "do you have a pistol under the front seat".

After ages they said I could enter Canada, I shut the trunk and saw the TEXAS plate go by my face.

It was then I realized. We all have guns.

warnmar10

Post by warnmar10 »

boxermoose wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:17 pmFollowed O’s example of giving cash to Iran I suppose
Why can't DJT go to the same well for wall money that BFO tapped to reward his Iranian cousins?

Grumpy1993

Post by Grumpy1993 »

philip964 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:22 pm Supreme Court of Canada will hear case of woman who refused to hold the moving escalator handrail.

Could have also gone under the title: Canada the police/nanny state.
It sounds ridiculous at first but after you think about it for a minute, requiring somebody to hold the handrail on an escalator is not that big a stretch from requiring adults to wear a helmet on a motorcycle or a seat belt in a car.
Bonnen Lied
Gun Rights Died

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/canadian-mobster ... 53486.html

Son of Canadian mobsters boss shot dead.

How can this be. There is strict gun control in Canada.

No guns, no mobsters, no shootings.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/kzdp ... k-database

Risk database of peoples negative behavior.

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Post by C-dub »

Canadians have guns. Maybe not as many as Texans do, but they have them. Not long ago they even abandoned their long gun registration database after declaring that it had not helped them solve one murder or something like that.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Skooter

Post by Skooter »

Escalator handrails are nasty...

"In our testing, we have found food, E. coli, urine, mucus, feces, and blood on escalator handrails," says Gerba. "And where there is mucus, you may also find cold and flu viruses." Tierno concurs: "We've found respiratory flora on handrails," he says, "which makes sense because people cough into their hands, then touch the rails." :shock:

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/yuck-8 ... he-mall/4/
This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

Chaparral

Post by Chaparral »

When I lived in Calgary, I watched a policeman on horseback hiding in the alley next to my apartment in order to observe jaywalkers, and repeatedly charge after them on horseback. I lost a lot of respect for Canada that day.

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

My wife attended a statistical software seminar where she was teamed with two RCMP Officers. The Officers were appalled that she owned a handgun.

apostate

Post by apostate »

;-)

chasfm11
Posts in topic: 4

Post by chasfm11 »

WTR wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:28 pm My wife attended a statistical software seminar where she was teamed with two RCMP Officers. The Officers were appalled that she owned a handgun.
This is a little off topic but I think that you will smile at the result. Canada requires owners of air brake equipped RVs to take a two day class on air brake systems before they can drive their vehicles. In the ultimate irony, the class is taught on dump truck systems which don't have automatic adjusters. Today's modern air brake systems have automatic adjusters which drivers are prohibited from adjusting. In Texas, I don't have to have any special license to drive my air brake equipped RV because it is under 26,000. I was on an RV forum with a Canadian who berated me as an unsafe driver. Then he found out, that because of reciprocity in driver's licenses, I could bring MY RV and drive it on HIS street in Canada with my regular license. I told him that I would love to drive by his house and could legally do so. Guns aren't the only thing that Canada gets wrong.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/polic ... qpnrsOeCJE

Christian preacher arrested for preaching on the street corner in the Toronto Gay District after an LGBT crowd mobs him. He is now banned from that area forever.

Return to “Off-Topic”