Do I keep the coffee in the safe, or the guns?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
jmorris
Posts in topic: 1

Do I keep the coffee in the safe, or the guns?

Post by jmorris »

Liberty Safe and Black Rifle Coffee are having a sweepstakes. A Lincoln 40 filled with Black Rifle Coffee.

https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/pages/ ... y-giveaway
Jay E Morris,
Guardian Firearm Training, NRA Pistol, LTC < retired from all
NRA Lifetime, TSRA Lifetime
NRA Recruiter (link)

Gator Guy

Re: Do I keep the coffee in the safe, or the guns?

Post by Gator Guy »

Both. To throw off the gun-sniffing dogs.
"A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned."

jason812

Post by jason812 »

When I win, I'll let you know. :smilelol5:

I like me some Black Rifle Coffee.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

Middle Age Russ

Post by Middle Age Russ »

As you consume the coffee, more room for guns opens up...
Russ
Stay aware and engaged. Awareness buys time; time buys options. Survival may require moving quickly past the Observe, Orient and Decide steps to ACT.
NRA Life Member, CRSO, Basic Pistol, PPITH & PPOTH Instructor, Texas 4-H Certified Pistol & Rifle Coach, Texas LTC Instructor

philip964
Posts in topic: 2

Post by philip964 »

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2020/11/21/ ... any-faces/

Black Rifle Coffee Objects to ties with Kyle Rittenhouse.

So much for that coffee co.

srothstein

Post by srothstein »

philip964 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:13 pm https://www.sltrib.com/news/2020/11/21/ ... any-faces/

Not quite what the article said. Deep in the article they objected to the poster who gave out their discount code with out permission. The original post the objected to said the sponsored Rittenhouse and they answered they do not sponsor or support him and that they do not take a stand on current legal cases. I don't like the not supporting part, but I took it to mean financial support because of the conjunction of it and sponsor, not they do not back what he did. That they refused to comment on.

The opposite side even claimed this shows support because they should condemn his murder of two people. If the liberals are against them, it is good enough for me.
Steve Rothstein

wheelgun1958

Post by wheelgun1958 »

I like Founding Fathers coffee.

philip964
Posts in topic: 2

Post by philip964 »

philip964 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:13 pm https://www.sltrib.com/news/2020/11/21/ ... any-faces/

https://eagleslant.com/black-rifle-coff ... ftist-mob/

BRC gives an update dispelling narrative that they caved to leftist mob,

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Has anyone else’s heard about BRC company donating to the Democrats? It appears they are just big liberal leftist. So much for spending my money with them anymore.

rtschl

Post by rtschl »

carlson1 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:02 am Has anyone else’s heard about BRC company donating to the Democrats? It appears they are just big liberal leftist. So much for spending my money with them anymore.
Yes. I've seen screenshots of the founder of BRCC, Evan Hafer's political donations on fec.gov. Since it's easy to fake an image, I checked the FEC website for his name. He gave to Democrat Tulsi Gabbard in 2019. In 2018 he gave to a Republican running for Senate in Nevada. Both of those list BRCC as his employer. Person with the same name but occupation of Department of Defense in 2008, donated once to Obama for America but also donated four times to John McCain but listed employer as US Army. I have not seen confirmation that those donations are in fact the same person.

Gabbard is in the National Guard and may be why he donated to her campaign. Though I would never vote for her, she was the the least offensive of the Democrat nominee's. So yes, he donated to a Democrat for President this election cycle.
Ron
NRA Member

Return to “Off-Topic”