5 Officers Shot In Houston - Pray

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

joe817
Posts in topic: 4

Re: 5 Officers Shot In Houston - Pray

Post by joe817 »

PBR wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:48 pm
philip964 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:03 pm Two kilos of black tar Heroin were found in Goines vehicle.

None of the wounds in the officers match weapons found in the home.
two kilo's? no way heard was 6 grams, just can't see being that much -- wonder if that will come out and if no bullet still in them how can they really tell what caliber
2 kilos????? That's 4.0852 lbs! What's that worth street price? $1,250.000?? (I'm purely guessing here btw). I don't buy it at all. :totap:
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

O.F.Fascist
Posts in topic: 8

Post by O.F.Fascist »

According to this article, in the 109 cases in the last 7 years no guns were entered into evidence by Goines. Even if the guy was lying about guns being present as justification for a no-knock, I would think that he would have at least turned some up by random chance. I'm thinking this guy (and his people) were keeping and selling any guns they found.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/inves ... 4a45c814ce

apostate
Posts in topic: 3

Post by apostate »

I lived in Houston long enough that none if this surprises me.

WildBill
Posts in topic: 81

Post by WildBill »

O.F.Fascist wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:38 am According to this article, in the 109 cases in the last 7 years no guns were entered into evidence by Goines. Even if the guy was lying about guns being present as justification for a no-knock, I would think that he would have at least turned some up by random chance. I'm thinking this guy (and his people) were keeping and selling any guns they found.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/inves ... 4a45c814ce
What are the odds of that happening? I also wonder if the same judges were signing the warrants.
NRA Endowment Member

Gator Guy
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Gator Guy »

C-dub wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:18 pm
philip964 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:03 pm None of the wounds in the officers match weapons found in the home.
The police shot themselves?
According to a friend who works for [an unnamed agency] in Houston, if the forensic results are released, the public may be surprised how many of the gunshot wounds were fired by weapons outside the house.
"A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned."

WildBill
Posts in topic: 81

Post by WildBill »

Gator Guy wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:23 pm
philip964 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:03 pm None of the wounds in the officers match weapons found in the home.
According to a friend who works for [an unnamed agency] in Houston, if the forensic results are released, the public may be surprised how many of the gunshot wounds were fired by weapons outside the house.
I seem to recall that initial reports were that most/all the officers were shot in the neck area.
Look at the photos of the bullet holes in the front of the house and you won't be surprised.
NRA Endowment Member

C-dub
Posts in topic: 14

Post by C-dub »

That will probably be an eye-opener. Of course, the next question, if that turns out to be the case, is what in the world were those outside the house shooting at? They, obviously, couldn't see the man and woman that were murdered shooting at their co-workers. Hold on to your hats everyone.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 12

Post by bblhd672 »

WildBill wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:25 pm
I seem to recall that initial reports were that most/all the officers were shot in the neck area.
Look at the photos of the bullet holes in the front of the house and you won't be surprised.
Curiouser and curiouser....the smell has grown to a stench.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

philip964
Posts in topic: 124

Post by philip964 »

Is it rule 4 know your target?

philip964

Post by philip964 »

O.F.Fascist wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:43 pm
warnmar10 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:22 pm
Charles L. Cotton wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:16 am I too am upset about what happened, but the Forum is not going to be an outlet for videos authored by persons unknown. They may be 100% accurate, or 100% false and that's the problem, we don't know.

Chas.
?? Context? Did I miss a link?
I posted a link to a video by News Now Houston (NNH), he is a youtuber who does copwatch/1st amendment audit videos. In the video he shows a map of the house and allegedly how the shootout went down.

In the video the biggest new allegations were that the husband, Tuttle, was alive and left to bleed out for 2 hours before anyone went back in. NNH claims that a neighbor heard Tuttle crying out for over two hours. The neighbor additionally claims that prior to SWAT entering the home (after the 2 hours presumably), Tuttle who was downed in the initial shootout was given an anchor shot through a window.

Afterwards NNH shows some video of the house from the outside, showing the bullet holes and windows broken out.
https://www.click2houston.com/news/new- ... -from-2002

NNH guy arrested in child assault case from 2002.

Is this what the President of the Union was referring to?

Just curious?

O.F.Fascist
Posts in topic: 8

Post by O.F.Fascist »

philip964 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:42 pm
O.F.Fascist wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:43 pm I posted a link to a video by News Now Houston (NNH), he is a youtuber who does copwatch/1st amendment audit videos. In the video he shows a map of the house and allegedly how the shootout went down.

In the video the biggest new allegations were that the husband, Tuttle, was alive and left to bleed out for 2 hours before anyone went back in. NNH claims that a neighbor heard Tuttle crying out for over two hours. The neighbor additionally claims that prior to SWAT entering the home (after the 2 hours presumably), Tuttle who was downed in the initial shootout was given an anchor shot through a window.

Afterwards NNH shows some video of the house from the outside, showing the bullet holes and windows broken out.
https://www.click2houston.com/news/new- ... -from-2002

NNH guy arrested in child assault case from 2002.

Is this what the President of the Union was referring to?

Just curious?
Yeah I saw that. It is interesting timing that after 17 years, now they "found" new evidence in a case on him that they previously dropped. Just a few days ago he was protesting outside Joe Grimaldi's office, stirring the pot. There is a short clip of this on NNH's channel.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Paladin »

:shock: Sounds like all this is enough to keep the FBI busy for quite a while...
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://abc13.com/72-year-old-with-canc ... e/5152114/

72 year old cancer patient with a feeding tube was unaware his home was raided until he was arrested and spent three days in jail.

https://abc13.com/man-says-gerald-goine ... e/5150459/

Walked by while a drug house was being raided and got arrested.

I guess this is all going to be costing taxpayers plenty.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/poli ... evedo-says

Polices and procedures of Narcotic division being reviewed by police department.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 12

Post by bblhd672 »

philip964 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:41 pm https://www.click2houston.com/news/poli ... evedo-says

Polices and procedures of Narcotic division being reviewed by police department.
When will there be enough evidence for an independent investigation of HPD’s policies and procedures?

How many innocent citizens have to go to jail or be shot?
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Return to “The Crime Blotter”