Benchmade responds

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Lumberjack98
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Benchmade responds

Post by Lumberjack98 »

AndyC wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:05 am Here is another one. They don't even know the ramifications of the bills they support. I went into this with an open mind but this is just deer in the headlights double speak.

https://guntalk.com/gun-talk-radio/benc ... t-gun-bill
I heard this podcast yesterday. Tom Gresham certainly doesn't hold back.
NRA Lifetime Member
TSRA Lifetime Member

Gator Guy

Post by Gator Guy »

TXHawk wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:17 pm
parabelum wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:12 pm Benchmade is a solid company making quality knives and I’ll leave it there. I like their knives.

I like their knives as well but actions speak louder than words and you can see what they believe as a company by where they spend their money and the legislative bills they support. It is a shame.
I was accused of hate crimes for saying the same thing about a government agency. :lol:
"A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned."

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

At first they came for bump stocks, and I did not stand up to them because I did not own a bump stock.....

Count me in the "not one inch" camp. The same camp that the NRA used to be in, by the way.

TXHawk
Posts in topic: 4

Post by TXHawk »

Gator Guy wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:36 am
TXHawk wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:17 pm
parabelum wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:12 pm Benchmade is a solid company making quality knives and I’ll leave it there. I like their knives.

I like their knives as well but actions speak louder than words and you can see what they believe as a company by where they spend their money and the legislative bills they support. It is a shame.
I was accused of hate crimes for saying the same thing about a government agency. :lol:

Good Grief....but I am not really surprised. Speaking the truth has somehow become a political crime. Unreal.
The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government.
Thomas Jefferson

bbhack
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bbhack »

I neglected to mention - while the NRA is taking all the fire, the other orgs are operating in relative peace. If it just happens to be that way - so be it. Otherwise, no one could devise a better strategy.
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

Return to “Off-Topic”