DFW North/NorthEast Quadrant Breakfast

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 132

Re: DFW North/NorthEast Quadrant Breakfast

Post by Flightmare »

southernscope86 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:48 pm Hey, just realized there is a recurring breakfast in Frisco. I live in Little Elm would love to try to make the next one.
Would love to have you join us! Next breakfast for Frisco is Saturday, March 9th. We usually meet up at 8am, although some stroll in later. It's usually not hard to find us. I'm usually wearing some sort of 2nd amendment shirt and it's not uncommon for more than 1 in our group to be open carrying. :tiphat:

Hope to see you in March!
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

southernscope86
Posts in topic: 4

Post by southernscope86 »

Flightmare wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:04 pm
southernscope86 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:48 pm Hey, just realized there is a recurring breakfast in Frisco. I live in Little Elm would love to try to make the next one.
Would love to have you join us! Next breakfast for Frisco is Saturday, March 9th. We usually meet up at 8am, although some stroll in later. It's usually not hard to find us. I'm usually wearing some sort of 2nd amendment shirt and it's not uncommon for more than 1 in our group to be open carrying. :tiphat:

Added it to the calendar.

Looking forward to it.

C-dub
Posts in topic: 50

Post by C-dub »

southernscope86 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:06 pm
Flightmare wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:04 pm

Added it to the calendar.

Looking forward to it.
I just checked my calendar and I should also be there and might bring my daughter again. Just like Flightmare said, we shouldn't be difficult to find. In addition to several of us OCing, one of us has long hair and a beard and slightly resembles "The Dude" from The Big Lebowski or some mix of him and Rooster Cogburn from True Grit. :roll:
Last edited by C-dub on Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

I just checked my calendar and I should also be there and might bring my daughter again. Just like Flightmare said, we should be difficult to find. In addition to several of us OCing, one of us has long hair and a beard and slightly resembles "The Dude" from The Big Lebowski or some mix of him and Rooster Cogburn from True Grit. :roll:
Another clue is our conversations about Google Calendar...which I know H-Dub just absolutely loves! :biggrinjester:

southernscope86

Just Curious, any of the attendees members of GM Church down the street?

C-dub
Posts in topic: 50

Post by C-dub »

southernscope86 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:56 pm Just Curious, any of the attendees members of GM Church down the street?
I'm not. I don't know for sure about the others. There do seem to usually be at least a couple church groups of guys meeting there about the same time we're there.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

strogg
Posts in topic: 61

Post by strogg »

southernscope, I'm looking forward to seeing you next go round. If you for whatever reason can't spot us, just head toward the ice machine. Don't worry, the machine is only loud when SIA is talking.

southernscope86

strogg wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:19 pm southernscope, I'm looking forward to seeing you next go round. If you for whatever reason can't spot us, just head toward the ice machine. Don't worry, the machine is only loud when SIA is talking.
10-4 Looking forward to the meet up!

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

Reminder: Breakfast on 3/9 at 8am at Rudy's in Frisco. Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and perhaps some new ones.

Lena
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Lena »

just wish closer again every time I see this.
Stay Safe

strogg

Post by strogg »

I'm pretty sure I can make it this time.

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

strogg wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:10 pm I'm pretty sure I can make it this time.
Hope you're feeling a bit better. Forecast right now looks like rain. Those who are unable to make it because they tend to do outdoor competitions, should not have an excuse this month. :tiphat:

strogg

Post by strogg »

Flightmare wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:14 pm
strogg wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:10 pm I'm pretty sure I can make it this time.
Hope you're feeling a bit better. Forecast right now looks like rain. Those who are unable to make it because they tend to do outdoor competitions, should not have an excuse this month. :tiphat:
I am, thanks. Yes, this Friday evening and Saturday are supposed to be interesting weather-wise. At least that's what the weather radio keeps telling me. I'm looking forward to it. And the breakfast too.

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Bitter Clinger »

strogg wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:43 am
Flightmare wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:14 pm
I am, thanks. Yes, this Friday evening and Saturday are supposed to be interesting weather-wise. At least that's what the weather radio keeps telling me. I'm looking forward to it. And the breakfast too.
Guess we'll see as the weekend gets closer. I was planning on a long range session at Fossil Pointe Saturday, but no fun in that kind of weather. :oops:
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Return to “Off-Topic”