ABC Pro Rodeo Lubbock

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

oljames3
Posts in topic: 1

Re: ABC Pro Rodeo Lubbock

Post by oljames3 »

https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs ... /PE.46.htm
(b) A license holder commits an offense if the license holder intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly carries a handgun under the authority of Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code, regardless of whether the handgun is concealed or carried in a shoulder or belt holster, on or about the license holder's person:

(1) on the premises of a business that has a permit or license issued under Chapter 25, 28, 32, 69, or 74, Alcoholic Beverage Code, if the business derives 51 percent or more of its income from the sale or service of alcoholic beverages for on-premises consumption, as determined by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission under Section 104.06, Alcoholic Beverage Code;

(2) on the premises where a high school, collegiate, or professional sporting event or interscholastic event is taking place, unless the license holder is a participant in the event and a handgun is used in the event;
(Emphasis mine)
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

flechero

Post by flechero »

Bring all you want, but nothing you aren't comfortable leaving in the truck. Pro Rodeo is as described above.... but a fun time, nonetheless!

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

sbrawley wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:37 pm I already know we won’t be carrying but I want to make sure we don’t bring something we aren’t supposed to have.
OP already knows not to carry.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Return to “Off-Topic”