Nightmare

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
jason812
Posts in topic: 1

Nightmare

Post by jason812 »

I had a very bad dream last night. For some reason my gin safe was at the in laws house and was broken into. The unknown thief's torched the hinges off and took everything inside. In my dream I was crying as I would never get my guns back. You can't replace a Model 70 243 that you got when you were 9 years old and looks as good 31 years later as it did new. Or a Colt Competition HBAR you bought at age 20 and was your first gun purchase you made after leaving the nest. Money wise they could be replaced but emotionally 3 or 4 of them could never be replaced. It was a bed enough feeling that it caused me to wake up.

Needless to say this morning I went out to the safe and opened it up just to check.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

G26ster

Re: Nightmare

Post by G26ster »

jason812 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:47 pm I had a very bad dream last night. For some reason my gin safe was at the in laws house and was broken into. The unknown thief's torched the hinges off and took everything inside. In my dream I was crying as I would never get my guns back. You can't replace a Model 70 243 that you got when you were 9 years old and looks as good 31 years later as it did new. Or a Colt Competition HBAR you bought at age 20 and was your first gun purchase you made after leaving the nest. Money wise they could be replaced but emotionally 3 or 4 of them could never be replaced. It was a bed enough feeling that it caused me to wake up.

Needless to say this morning I went out to the safe and opened it up just to check.
I'm glad your gun safe was ok, but how about that "gin" safe at your in laws? :biggrinjester:

apostate

Post by apostate »

But why is the rum gone?

Nuts

Post by Nuts »

Because, gin sucks

DynamicDan

Post by DynamicDan »

No it doesn't

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

apostate wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:26 am But why is the rum gone?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Return to “Off-Topic”