5 Officers Shot In Houston - Pray

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

DynamicDan
Posts in topic: 12

Re: 5 Officers Shot In Houston - Pray

Post by DynamicDan »

The police raid a couples' home on false information and kill them. And gun control is the solution.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 6

Post by mojo84 »

DynamicDan wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:34 pm The police raid a couples' home on false information and kill them. And gun control is the solution.
It seems more gun and government control are the answers to everything for some.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

K.Mooneyham
Posts in topic: 17

Post by K.Mooneyham »

DynamicDan wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:34 pm The police raid a couples' home on false information and kill them. And gun control is the solution.
That's because despite the amount of time he has spent in Texas, Art Acevedo is still a gun-control-loving Californian at heart.

(Please note, I'm not saying all Californians love gun control, just that he is one who does.)

philip964
Posts in topic: 124

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/newl ... tched-raid

Warrants unsealed, seem to be looking into cell phone calls between the two officers before and after the raid.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/vide ... d-occurred

It appears the house was released by the police.

Family gets to visit for the first time.
Brings Channel 2 with them.

I guess the police made a mess of the house looking for black tar Heroin or the people living there were hoarders.

WildBill
Posts in topic: 81

Post by WildBill »

Here's another report. A HPD detective was relieved of duty. Apparently she was one of the first people
that was notified after officers were shot during the raid on Harding Street. I am not sure why she was relieved.
I can't believe how badly it is written. I can't make complete sense of what they are trying to say.
HOUSTON – Because the lethal Harding Road drug raid, Houston Police Chief Artwork Acevedo has spoken extremely of his special investigations unit,
which is dealing with the investigation into that raid. On Wednesday, KPRC2 Investigates found a type of officers was relieved of obligation. Angel August
was relieved March thirteen, but officials did not present much perception into why she was let go. Data point out August titled the offense report
“Justifiable homicide — Unfounded murder.” August was additionally assigned to the Murder Division.
https://wbnews.club/hpd-detective-relie ... ched-raid/
NRA Endowment Member

ELB
Posts in topic: 5

Post by ELB »

WildBill wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:19 am Here's another report. A HPD detective was relieved of duty. Apparently she was one of the first people
that was notified after officers were shot during the raid on Harding Street. I am not sure why she was relieved.
I can't believe how badly it is written. I can't make complete sense of what they are trying to say.
HOUSTON – Because the lethal Harding Road drug raid, Houston Police Chief Artwork Acevedo has spoken extremely of his special investigations unit,
which is dealing with the investigation into that raid. On Wednesday, KPRC2 Investigates found a type of officers was relieved of obligation. Angel August
was relieved March thirteen, but officials did not present much perception into why she was let go. Data point out August titled the offense report
“Justifiable homicide — Unfounded murder.” August was additionally assigned to the Murder Division.
That sounds like it was machine translated from another language. :shock:
USAF 1982-2005

WildBill
Posts in topic: 81

Post by WildBill »

ELB wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:10 am
:iagree: I thought the same.
NRA Endowment Member

bigbang
Posts in topic: 1

Post by bigbang »

Was it a statement from the new county judge? :razz:
This is a Glock 40. Fifty Cent. Too Short. All of them talk about a Glock 40. OK?
I'm the only one in this forum fool enough - that I know of - to shoot himself with a Glock 40.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

ELB wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:10 am
WildBill wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:19 am Here's another report. A HPD detective was relieved of duty. Apparently she was one of the first people

Or reporters scribbled notes published verbatim.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

bigbang wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:26 pm Was it a statement from the new county judge? :razz:
:evil2:

philip964

Post by philip964 »

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Beiruty »

What is in the world? Is the investigation a Russian meddling in Houston PD affairs?
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 12

Post by bblhd672 »

Why does Art Acevedo still have his job?
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Return to “The Crime Blotter”