NRA in the crosshairs

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 3

Re: NRA in the crosshairs

Post by bblhd672 »

montgomery wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:53 am
Lynyrd wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:25 pm I refuse to follow the link. Nothing that comes from them is not slanted to their agenda.
:iagree:

Clicking in support or in protest feeds the sponsors and that strengthens the enemy. Load magazines instead.
:iagree: Spend 48 minutes at the range emptying and loading magazines
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 1

Post by ScottDLS »

Meanwhile on Russia Today (RT) a story about how the NRA is bad...and CNN, and MSLSD, and in Mother Jones, and the Nation... :roll:
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

KLB

Post by KLB »

stroo wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:21 pm Nothing really surprising in there. Of course the NRA has a game plan. I would be disappointed if it didn't.
Absolutely. My first thought as well.

flechero

Post by flechero »

stroo wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:21 pm Of course the NRA has a game plan. I would be disappointed if it didn't.

It's not like the DNC and the entire Dem house/senate don't also have a plan to run with anytime there is a shooting.

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

carlson1 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:16 pm
mojo84 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:44 pm
carlson1 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:36 pm Well I hate to admit this, but I did watch it. :oops:
From what I saw, nothing seemed that damming. What do you think?

I'm sure that won't stop the left from spinning it.
There is nothing damming at all. They try to twist what they have "secretly" recorded. It is liberal propaganda as usual. There are those who hate President Trump more than they love our Country. No doubt that Al Jazerra hates America. Thank you for posting the link.
Did they ever claim an interview to have been with any NRA personnel?

Chas.

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Charles L. Cotton wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:44 pm
carlson1 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:36 pm Well I hate to admit this, but I did watch it. :oops:

There is nothing damming at all. They try to twist what they have "secretly" recorded. It is liberal propaganda as usual. There are those who hate President Trump more than they love our Country. No doubt that Al Jazerra hates America. Thank you for posting the link.

Chas.
No sir they did not unless I missed it. It was all hidden cameras Some of the videos were taken in what appears to be “meetings” of NRA staff and employees? I say “maybe” heavy because you have no ideal what meeting they are really in. Clips of the undercover journalist (use that term lightly) at Shot Show and there was a shot of Chris Cox shaking his hand at what appears to be a luncheon.

Topic author
mojo84
Posts in topic: 14

Post by mojo84 »

Charles L. Cotton wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:44 pm

Chas.

These are the NRA names of the people I saw on video and in print.

Brandi Graham - NRA Federal Liaison
Glen Caroline - NRA Director of Grassroots
Lars Dalseide - NRA Media Liaison
Catherine Mortenson - NRA Media Liaison

It's also my understanding the video we saw is only a portion of a documentary this supposed to air.
Last edited by mojo84 on Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Correct this was only part one.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Al Jazerra is very anti-gun. Foreign media spreading an anti-gun message in our country says something about what the attack on the 2nd Amendment is all about. Attacking the 2nd Amendment is all about making America and Americans weak and vulnerable.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

bblhd672 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:11 am
montgomery wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:53 am
Lynyrd wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:25 pm I refuse to follow the link. Nothing that comes from them is not slanted to their agenda.

Clicking in support or in protest feeds the sponsors and that strengthens the enemy. Load magazines instead.
:iagree: Spend 48 minutes at the range emptying and loading magazines
Great minds think alike! :cheers2:
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Staying abreast of what the other side is doing does not adversely affect my range time in the least.

Even though most on here are well aware of how Al Jezerra and other left media will spin this, there are many out there that will fall for what they produce to their benefit.

There is nothing wrong with knowing your enemy and being prepared to counter their attack.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

WildRose
Posts in topic: 2

Post by WildRose »

Paladin wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:32 am Al Jazerra is very anti-gun. Foreign media spreading an anti-gun message in our country says something about what the attack on the 2nd Amendment is all about. Attacking the 2nd Amendment is all about making America and Americans weak and vulnerable.
AJ is the mouthpiece for such wonderful organizations as the PLA, IRG, Hamas, Al Qaeda, and ISIS.

They salivate thinking of one day having a US population largely disarmed.
NRA Life Member NRA Certified Instructor RSO, CRSO,
USCCA Certified Instructor
TX LTC licensed Instructor Personal/Family Protection and Self Defense Instructor.
Without The First and Second Amendments the rest are meaningless.

Paladin

Re:

Post by Paladin »

WildRose wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:42 am
Paladin wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:32 am Al Jazerra is very anti-gun. Foreign media spreading an anti-gun message in our country says something about what the attack on the 2nd Amendment is all about. Attacking the 2nd Amendment is all about making America and Americans weak and vulnerable.
AJ is the mouthpiece for such wonderful organizations as the PLA, IRG, Hamas, Al Qaeda, and ISIS.

I am certain you are correct, that having the US population disarmed and vulnerable is one of their major goals.

bblhd672

Re: Re:

Post by bblhd672 »

Paladin wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:31 am
WildRose wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:42 am

I am certain you are correct, that having the US population disarmed and vulnerable is one of their major goals.
Interesting that Al Jazerra, it's supporters and the Democrat party have the same goal of disarming the law abiding citizens of the United States.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Interesting how this thread was challenged and dismissed by many until recently.

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”