Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Deitz83
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

Post by Deitz83 »

Deitz83 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:05 pm Thank God, the president's son in law and grandkids are of Jewish descent.
Hopefully, some of this madness will come to an end. These acts are sad and unamerican.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 253

Post by mojo84 »

Just a thought for those of you that are mad that Trump didn't get everything done you wanted since he took office. Several of the leftist candidates vying to replace Trump as president are already touting what all they plan to do to advance their far left liberal agendas regarding the climate change, healthcare, gun control, and other social justice hot button issues via executive order and maximizing the use of presidential powers. If we want our guy to make laws and sidestep Congress, we better be prepared for the far left liberals to do the same.

Yes, Obama and previous presidents did it too but the trend needs to stop or we will end up under a dictator that gets elected every four years.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 91

Post by TreyHouston »

mojo84 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:04 pm Just a thought for those of you that are mad that Trump didn't get everything done you wanted since he took office. Several of the leftist candidates vying to replace Trump as president are already touting what all they plan to do to advance their far left liberal agendas regarding the climate change, healthcare, gun control, and other social justice hot button issues via executive order and maximizing the use of presidential powers. If we want our guy to make laws and sidestep Congress, we better be prepared for the far left liberals to do the same.

Yes, Obama and previous presidents did it too but the trend needs to stop or we will end up under a dictator that gets elected every four years.
Of course, every president in history has given executive orders but all the blame falls on Trump (and America) for building a wall that was approved by the past administration with Congress approval with money put in a budget for Americans defense to fight the war on drugs, human trafficking and over ran borders that the media is NOW reporting on.

Cry me a river, I knew something was missing with my CHEESE. :cool:
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

TreyHouston wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:52 pm
mojo84 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:04 pm Just a thought for those of you that are mad that Trump didn't get everything done you wanted since he took office. Several of the leftist candidates vying to replace Trump as president are already touting what all they plan to do to advance their far left liberal agendas regarding the climate change, healthcare, gun control, and other social justice hot button issues via executive order and maximizing the use of presidential powers. If we want our guy to make laws and sidestep Congress, we better be prepared for the far left liberals to do the same.

Of course, every president in history has given executive orders but all the blame falls on Trump (and America) for building a wall that was approved by the past administration with Congress approval with money put in a budget for Americans defense to fight the war on drugs, human trafficking and over ran borders that the media is NOW reporting on.

Cry me a river, I knew something was missing with my CHEESE. :cool:
What? Do you ever take a breath and think about what you are reading before you start typing? I guess you are excited about the leftist that will come at some point after Trump going even further than he did in furthering their agenda.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

I was pretty much over all of that with Obamacare! The left will do what they are going to do an nothing will stop them except voting

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

TreyHouston wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:54 pm I was pretty much over all of that with Obamacare! The left will do what they are going to do an nothing will stop them except voting
There are ways to convey a counterpoint or argument without insulting or being a smartelec.

My point is we need to return the balance of power in our government and hold each branch accountable, even if one of them is our guy. Someone has to take the high ground and take the lead. While we have the Whitehouse, a fair number of judge and justice appointments and one chamber of Congress, why not start now. Doing something wrong just because others have and will is childish and unsustainable.

We will not always have the white house. When a leftist takes office, we will all be crying rivers and having whine with cheese.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

TreyHouston wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:54 pm I was pretty much over all of that with Obamacare! The left will do what they are going to do an nothing will stop them except voting
Since the dems did this to Kavanaugh, does it make it right these folks did the same thing?

www.thedailybeast.com/far-right-smear-m ... m?ref=wrap
Far-Right Smear Merchants Try to Slime Pete Buttigieg with Bogus Sex Assault Claim
Last edited by mojo84 on Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Post by philip964 »

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/29/politics ... index.html

Trump sues to block Bank subpoenas from Congress.

flechero
Posts in topic: 77

Post by flechero »

philip964 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:14 pm The View today blamed Trump for the shooting, naturally.
Heard a compilation of tv hosts [on the radio] saying the same... it made me wonder why -if this is Trump's fault, why wasn't Newtown and the other shootings in the last 8 years, the fault of obama??

obama got credit for everything good that happened in his terms, while conservative people or groups got blamed for the bad.

Trump gets blamed for all bad things happening during his, while the good is just residue/carryover from obama. :headscratch

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/02/us/p ... trump.html

NYT confirms Trump’s claim last year of Spygate.

Well what do you know?

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-cr ... 2019-05-03

April unimployment at 49 year low. 3.6%.

CNN poll every Dem candidate would beat Trump except Elizabeth Warren. I guess really bad news for Elizabeth Warren.

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

philip964 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 8:33 am https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-cr ... 2019-05-03

April unimployment at 49 year low. 3.6%.

CNN poll every Dem candidate would beat Trump except Elizabeth Warren. I guess really bad news for Elizabeth Warren.
And HRC will win in a landslide with a write in vote!

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/uk-aware-fbi-app ... 24190.html

UK was aware the FBI was spying on Trump in England.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://pjmedia.com/trending/high-schoo ... RvVGGrpNeU

Student suspended for wearing Make America Great Again hat and sweatshirt and posing with a Trump flag on Party in the USA spirit day at her High School.

America has really come to this. And in Arizona no less.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/04/opinions ... index.html

Dems are in trouble. It is CNN, so don’t expect it to be nice to Trump.

Return to “Off-Topic”