Rashida Tlaib allegiance

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 11

Re: Rashida Tlaib allegiance

Post by Bitter Clinger »

"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Beiruty »

There was no temple there. If you insist go fight with the Romans who destroyed all your temples.
Muslims destroyed no Synagogue nor a Temple. None, 0.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Beiruty wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 9:01 am There was no temple there. If you insist go fight with the Romans who destroyed all your temples.
And hence there is no Roman Empire anymore. Oh, and no Spanish Empire or Thousand Year Reich either as long as we are counting coup. Count yourself lucky that the Romans destroyed the Temple and not the Muslims. Regardless, the Muslims decided to build over the Temple Mount in a futile attempt to finish the job and erase Jewish history. And now while claiming that the Jews "occupy" their own God given Homeland, the facts speak otherwise.

I ask the question once again, when will Islam experience Reformation, join modernity, and learn to live in peace with humanity? I cannot think of a single example where a Muslim country exists adjacent to a non-Muslim country and there is not warfare, violence, and strife.

And Rashida Tlaib is just one more prime example of the bigoted, racist Fakestinians. It’s been over seventy-five years since the Arabs and the Nazis allied against the Jews, and Rashida is siding with the Nazis. She is the best thing that could happen to the DemocRats. Thank God!
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Redneck_Buddha
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

Beiruty wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 9:01 am There was no temple there. If you insist go fight with the Romans who destroyed all your temples.
And I guess the earth is flat, amirite?

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

Redneck_Buddha wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 9:54 am
And I guess the earth is flat, amirite?
Bud, you have to ask a flat earther. I am not one.
Beiruty,

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

Bitter Clinger wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 am
And hence there is no Roman Empire anymore. Oh, and no Spanish Empire or Thousand Year Reich either as long as we are counting coup. Count yourself lucky that the Romans destroyed the Temple and not the Muslims. Regardless, the Muslims decided to build over the Temple Mount in a futile attempt to finish the job and erase Jewish history. And now while claiming that the Jews "occupy" their own God given Homeland, the facts speak otherwise.

I ask the question once again, when will Islam experience Reformation, join modernity, and learn to live in peace with humanity? I cannot think of a single example where a Muslim country exists adjacent to a non-Muslim country and there is not warfare, violence, and strife.

And Rashida Tlaib is just one more prime example of the bigoted, racist Fakestinians. It’s been over seventy-five years since the Arabs and the Nazis allied against the Jews, and Rashida is siding with the Nazis. She is the best thing that could happen to the DemocRats. Thank God!
I suggest you read some history books about Ottoman State that lasted from late 1400s till 1916. Look how the Jewish people were treated.
BTW, I am defending no one and I do not like Tlaib or her like.
Beiruty,

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Beiruty wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 2:59 pm
Bitter Clinger wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 am

I suggest you read some history books about Ottoman State that lasted from late 1400s till 1916. Look how the Jewish people were treated.
BTW, I am defending no one and I do not like Tlaib or her like.
It is quite enlightening to see that you offer second class citizenship, dhimmitude, subject to the onerous jizya tax, as an example of how Muslims think non-Muslims should be treated when living as "guests" under Islamic rule. No thank you, I have zero desire to revert back to the medieval period, which is apparently where most Islamacists prefer to remain. So sad.
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

imkopaka
Posts in topic: 1

Post by imkopaka »

IBTL
Never bring a knife to a gun fight.
Carry gun: Springfield XD Tactical .45

surprise_i'm_armed
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

IBTL = In Before The Lock, i.e. a comment made before a thread seems about to be locked due to previous comments.

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

I am tired of defending my faith against generalization and misinformation. There are more than 2 billion Muslims worldwide. They live in peace and they are not waging wars. The terrorists and Islamists do not represent Muslims, otherwise, we are all doomed. Terrorists killed more Muslims than anyone else. If we fight together we will win, if not we are all losing.
Case closed.
Just to leave on revealing article from Haaretz

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.pr ... pzumFIYK3A
Beiruty,

Vol Texan

Post by Vol Texan »

Beiruty wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 9:27 pm I am tired of defending my faith against generalization and misinformation. There are more than 2 billion Muslims worldwide. They live in peace and they are not waging wars. The terrorists and Islamists do not represent Muslims, otherwise, we are all doomed. Terrorists killed more Muslims than anyone else. If we fight together we will win, if not we are all losing.
Case closed.

And I'm tired of seeing YET ANOTHER THREAD devolve into a 'let's bash Beiruty because of the actions of other Muslims'.

Yes, Islamic terrorism is bad. Yes, it's horrible when anyone (Muslims included) turn a blind eye to terrorism. But why in the world does this forum constantly bash one of our own because his religious beliefs and perspectives are different from the rest of us?

Enough already! Forum rules #2, #3, #10, etc. are completely ignored on these threads.... :banghead: :banghead:
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Redneck_Buddha

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

Since when is debunking considered "bashing"?

Redneck_Buddha

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

If someone has the unmitigated gall to claim that the Jewish Temple never existed despite overwhelming evidence, you can be sure Im calling out that gatbage.

THAT is bigotry and faith bashing.

Lynyrd
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Lynyrd »

Redneck_Buddha wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 8:53 am If someone has the unmitigated gall to claim that the Jewish Temple never existed despite overwhelming evidence, you can be sure Im calling out that gatbage.

THAT is bigotry and faith bashing.
Actually that's not what he meant. He was responding to the previous post which with a meme implied that Muslims tore down the Jewish temple. They did not. It was the Romans who tore down the Jewish temple. The Muslims did build on the same site, but they did not destroy the temple.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

Vol Texan wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 11:50 pm
Beiruty wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 9:27 pm I am tired of defending my faith against generalization and misinformation. There are more than 2 billion Muslims worldwide. They live in peace and they are not waging wars. The terrorists and Islamists do not represent Muslims, otherwise, we are all doomed. Terrorists killed more Muslims than anyone else. If we fight together we will win, if not we are all losing.
Case closed.

And I'm tired of seeing YET ANOTHER THREAD devolve into a 'let's bash Beiruty because of the actions of other Muslims'.

Yes, Islamic terrorism is bad. Yes, it's horrible when anyone (Muslims included) turn a blind eye to terrorism. But why in the world does this forum constantly bash one of our own because his religious beliefs and perspectives are different from the rest of us?

Enough already! Forum rules #2, #3, #10, etc. are completely ignored on these threads.... :banghead: :banghead:
:iagree:

Return to “Off-Topic”