80% Nukes

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 6

80% Nukes

Post by The Annoyed Man »

https://firearmsunknown.com/FU2/recreational-nuke.html
80% Recreational Nuke

60 Reviews | Add Your Review
Is it your dream to live in a world where happily married polygamist pan-transexuals can defend their coca fields and child-labor work force with tactical nuclear missiles? Do you like To have a good time? Have you always wanted your own recreational nuke? Well now you can make that dream a reality.
....just in case Swalwell becomes POTUS....
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 3

Re: 80% Nukes

Post by Bitter Clinger »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:53 pm https://firearmsunknown.com/FU2/recreational-nuke.html
80% Recreational Nuke

Is it your dream to live in a world where happily married polygamist pan-transexuals can defend their coca fields and child-labor work force with tactical nuclear missiles? Do you like To have a good time? Have you always wanted your own recreational nuke? Well now you can make that dream a reality.
For that price I expect to see the shaped detonator charge included! :mad5
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

oljames3
Posts in topic: 1

Post by oljames3 »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:53 pm https://firearmsunknown.com/FU2/recreational-nuke.html
80% Recreational Nuke

Does this come with complimentary dosimeters for the whole family? The dosimeters I have left over from monitoring the fallout from Chernobyl during the Cold War still glow in the dark, so I will need new ones.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

At that price I would expect a thermonuclear weapon. None of that Hiroshima stuff. I want some fusion reaction. And a fresh charge of tritium too.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 2

Post by ScottDLS »

And I want “dial a yield” up to 30 megatons.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Topic author
The Annoyed Man

ScottDLS wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:02 am And I want “dial a yield” up to 30 megatons.
I don’t think it will yield 30 Megatons, but the description does seem to include dial-a-yield:
Every order will include:

Preinstalled electronic control circuitry for control of Yield, Arming, Fuse, and Gas reservoir.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

#TINVOWOOT

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:53 am
ScottDLS wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:02 am And I want “dial a yield” up to 30 megatons.
I don’t think it will yield 30 Megatons, but the description does seem to include dial-a-yield:
Every order will include:

Preinstalled electronic control circuitry for control of Yield, Arming, Fuse, and Gas reservoir.
Awesome. According to my research the largest yield in current inventory is 1,2 megaton. After the 9 mt B53 retired in 1987.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Mel

Post by Mel »

Don't be concerned with the cost. Just put it on your credit card and then call one of those companies that say you don't have to pay off the card.
Mel
Airworthiness Inspector specializing in Experimental and Light-Sport Aircraft since the last Century.

Topic author
The Annoyed Man

Bitter Clinger wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:55 pm For that price I expect to see the shaped detonator charge included! :mad5
Hold on for a minute..... do you REALLY want the BATFE involved in this project? I’m pretty sure that would instantly reclassify your atomic bomb as a "destructive device". The safest bet is to form the penetrators from some giant freeze plugs from a Wärtsilä RT-flex96C, using a forming die from some online provider like SDT Tactical, and a small, cheap hydraulic press from Harbor Freight. And you’ll have to make the actual explosive compound from some common kitchen and house-cleaning chemicals. So you’ll maybe need a copy of The Anarchist's Cookbook.
:coolgleamA:

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
The Annoyed Man

oljames3 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:23 pm Does this come with complimentary dosimeters for the whole family? The dosimeters I have left over from monitoring the fallout from Chernobyl during the Cold War still glow in the dark, so I will need new ones.
I’m sure it doesn’t, not at that low of a price of only $99,999,999.76. However, they are available on Amazon.com for only $18 each, which is nothing compared to the price of the nuke.....which remember, isn’t really a nuke until you complete it.

#TINVOWOOT

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

A Barrett M82A1, scope, ammo and necessary accessories cost much less.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Topic author
The Annoyed Man

bblhd672 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:11 am A Barrett M82A1, scope, ammo and necessary accessories cost much less.
Yeah, but it doesn’t have the same kill radius, and it won’t turn the streets to glass.

#TINVOWOOT

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:13 am
bblhd672 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:11 am A Barrett M82A1, scope, ammo and necessary accessories cost much less.
Yeah, but it doesn’t have the same kill radius, and it won’t turn the streets to glass.
You just need some of that unicorn brand magic hollow point exploding bullets!
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Bitter Clinger »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:38 am
Bitter Clinger wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:55 pm For that price I expect to see the shaped detonator charge included! :mad5
Hold on for a minute..... do you REALLY want the BATFE involved in this project? I’m pretty sure that would instantly reclassify your atomic bomb as a "destructive device". The safest bet is to form the penetrators from some giant freeze plugs from a Wärtsilä RT-flex96C, using a forming die from some online provider like SDT Tactical, and a small, cheap hydraulic press from Harbor Freight. And you’ll have to make the actual explosive compound from some common kitchen and house-cleaning chemicals. So you’ll maybe need a copy of The Anarchist's Cookbook.
:coolgleamA:

Ummm...do I need a Form 1 if I build my own nucklear device?

Really? Seems unConstitutional... :confused5
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:53 pm [
I suspect that if Swawell becomes POTUS, a recreational Nuke will be the least of anyone's problems.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Return to “Off-Topic”