Trump: Banning Suppressors?

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

bbhack
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Trump: Banning Suppressors?

Post by bbhack »

flechero wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:57 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:35 pm To be honest, when Trump announced he was running in the primary's, I was wondering why a person who had been with the Democrats all their life would run as a Republican.
Revenge, plain and simple.
Now that Obama's legacy has been disposed of, this is funny.
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

narcissist
Posts in topic: 4

Post by narcissist »

Yep every man can choose when and or how he dies some are brave and take charge while others run away with the rest of the sheep. Only 230 grains I was thinking bigger say 750gr.
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

narcissist wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:05 pm Yep every man can choose when and or how he dies some are brave and take charge while others run away with the rest of the sheep. Only 230 grains I was thinking bigger say 750gr.
Are you saying you are willing to die to keep your suppressor?

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 6

Post by The Annoyed Man »

narcissist wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:05 pm Yep every man can choose when and or how he dies some are brave and take charge while others run away with the rest of the sheep. Only 230 grains I was thinking bigger say 750gr.
Are you sure this is where you want to go with this, with only five posts under your belt, and insulting a large part of the forum's membership, calling us sheep because we're willing to die in a pile of brass to protect our ownership of AR15s, but not willing to die over an ACCESSORY for an AR15?

I would urge you to engage your brain BEFORE engaging your keyboard. OTH, maybe your screen name is a pretty accurate description.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

narcissist

Post by narcissist »

See they start out slow by taking away "accessories" then by the time you know it there's nothing left but a rock to throw but you can't even throw the rock because your in chains by then. I have total respect for *everyone* who is willing to protect the 2nd ammendment. A lot of people say they will stand up against tyranny but when it comes down to it we will see who will. Sorry that I only have 5 posts under my belt I guess that means something when I just joined? As far as saying I'm willing to die for a so called "accessorie" my attorney advised me not to answer that question.
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

narcissist wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:55 pm See they start out slow by taking away "accessories" then by the time you know it there's nothing left but a rock to throw but you can't even throw the rock because your in chains by then. I have total respect for *everyone* who is willing to protect the 2nd ammendment. A lot of people say they will stand up against tyranny but when it comes down to it we will see who will. Sorry that I only have 5 posts under my belt I guess that means something when I just joined? As far as saying I'm willing to die for a so called "accessorie" my attorney advised me not to answer that question.
I can tell you that I am no sheep but will not take up arms against the government over suppressors or the recently banned bumpstocks. I see it more as choosing my battle wisely than as being a coward.

narcissist

Post by narcissist »

The bump stocks they were not very good as far as hitting anything with any type of accuracy. I would say the inventors name but it's against the rules, It was a ingenious idea though. Still feel it was wrong to do what they did but my understanding is no one turned any in ?? You know how i feel about the suppressors but its great to hear your not a sheep its better to be a leader or wolf this day and age. As far as the line of questioning, I'm pretty sure he is trying to just get people into trouble. Watch out answering those kinds of questions everyone! :txflag:

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 16

Post by anygunanywhere »

What questions? Who is asking questions? What are you talking about?
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Rubicon
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Rubicon »

DevilDawg wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:26 pm To bring this back on the topic of POTUS vs Suppressors, here is a link to the petition to stop his advance against them.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... uppressors
Naw Dawg. If the ASA supports Canterbury, their constituency deserves whatever they get from ATF.
the die is cast

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”