Noone by Amy Klobuchar

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
chasfm11
Posts in topic: 1

Noone by Amy Klobuchar

Post by chasfm11 »

Mandatory gun "buy-backs" are not gun confiscation

All gun proposals are vetted by "Uncle Joe in his tree stand"
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Jusme

Re: Noone by Amy Klobuchar

Post by Jusme »

chasfm11 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:20 pm Mandatory gun "buy-backs" are not gun confiscation

All gun proposals are vetted by "Uncle Joe in his tree stand"
Uncle Joe was the one sniffing her hair, I think her treestand uncle is named Dick. Married to Aunt Kitty. Not sure why her uncle is in a tree stand in June, poaching maybe?
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

surprise_i'm_armed
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

Wouldn't it be ironic if her Uncle Dick's preferred long gun, in his tree stand in the Iron Range of Minnesota, was an AR-15?

She remarked that it would not be "confiscation" but a "buyback" that AR-15 owners could take advantage of.

So, what happens if all the AR-15 owners don't take her up on her offer? Then what?

It seems that if her Uncle Dick's choice of long weapon will determine gun rights for the rest of us, then we would have very limited choices in our firearms.

As it is, the fuds look down on many popular firearms. They like what they like, and the heck with other firearm choices legal adults can make.

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

Ameer

Post by Ameer »

My M1 Carbine is the only gun I bought from the government, so it's the only gun it's possible -- even theoretically -- for the government to buy back.

What I do know, is the Constitution of the United States says very clearly, in black and white, that our right to own and carry weapons shall not be denied or restricted by any legitimate government or its agents. It's also perfectly clear that is a right given to us by God. So any ban -- whether rifle type, magazine capacity, or any other infringement -- will only be enforced by bad guys working for evil leaders. I pray that day never comes to America, but if it does, every man has free will to choose between Good and Evil, and earns the wages of their choices.
I believe the basic political division in this country is not between liberals and conservatives but between those who believe that they should have a say in the personal lives of strangers and those who do not.

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”