Austin, Texas, Seeks Security Coordinator by 1 AUG 19

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
oljames3
Posts in topic: 1

Austin, Texas, Seeks Security Coordinator by 1 AUG 19

Post by oljames3 »

https://www.careersingovernment.com/job ... ordinator/
Extensive knowledge and experience with Texas Open Carry Laws/Ordinances and Criminal Trespass within the City, State and Federal levels.
Seems to me they are looking for someone to infringe on law abiding citizens and to teach others how to do so.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

Flightmare

Re: Austin, Texas, Seeks Security Coordinator by 1 AUG 19

Post by Flightmare »

oljames3 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:21 pm https://www.careersingovernment.com/job ... ordinator/
Extensive knowledge and experience with Texas Open Carry Laws/Ordinances and Criminal Trespass within the City, State and Federal levels.
Seems to me they are looking for someone to infringe on law abiding citizens and to teach others how to do so.
I sincerely hope they DO hire someone with extensive knowledge and experience with Texas carry laws. Such a person would then know where they are not allowed to prohibit lawful carry and advise their employer accordingly.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

I wish them luck finding someone with the credentials sought for $22.83 - $28.69 per hour.

PBratton

Post by PBratton »

I'm qualified for the position, however, I cannot take such a drastic pay cut...
http://www.GeeksFirearms.com NFA dealer.
$25 Transfers in the Sugar Land, Richmond/Rosenburg areas, every 25th transfer I process is free

Active Military, Veterans, Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS receive $15 transfers.

NRA Patron Member, NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, NRA Certified CRSO, Tx LTC Instructor

NavAir

Post by NavAir »

Can I nominate Charles Cotton? ;-)

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

they want a bunch of experience for a little bit of money....I could maybe build my resume to may it look right, I mean I provide security for my family, right? but it has two strikes against it, I'd have to write an application for the City of Austin, yuk, gross! and it's the City of Austin! Otherwise it could potentially be entertaining....
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Ruark

Post by Ruark »

Uh.... just how does one aquire "extensive knowledge and experience with Texas open carry laws..."??? There's not a heck of a lot to know....
-Ruark

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”