LTC Instructor Range Qual Registration

A meeting place for CHL instructors

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

What is your preferred starting time for the LTC Instructor Range Qual?

Poll ended at Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:05 pm

9:00AM
No votes
11:00AM (Then lunch at Moreno's)
No votes
1:30PM (after lunch at Moreno's)
100%

Total votes: 2

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 4

LTC Instructor Range Qual Registration

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

I have set up registration for the LTC Instructor Range Qualification for renewal of our Certificates. CLICK HERE to register. There's no fee, but the LTC-100s and LTC-8 are automatically generated using the registration data. I'll have one for me and I'll need one of you guys to run me through the drills, sign my LTC-100 and submit the LTC-8 to DPS.

Remember, we have to shoot both revolver and semi-auto.

I set the starting time as 9:00AM, but we can change that if the majority of the group wishes to do so. I normally do the range portion earlier to avoid the heat, but some people will be fighting traffic to get to Friendswood. We can start later and have Mexican food for lunch afterwards. Another option would be to have lunch first, then go to the range. I've set up a poll to get a consensus of what folks want to do. Please answer the poll ONLY if you are coming!

Chas.

twomillenium

Re: LTC Instructor Range Qual Registration

Post by twomillenium »

Charles,
I would be more than happy to do your qualification.

What ever is best for you or the rest. I did enjoy the Lunch last time.
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Only one person has registered.

Chas.

twomillenium

Post by twomillenium »

I registered but did not see a confirmation of registration. My bad, there was a confirmation, I looked in wrong email.
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Vol Texan »

Registration sent. Thank you Charles.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Registration is closed. Only two people registered.

Chas.

twomillenium

Post by twomillenium »

Charles,
I do appreciate your time and to get PSC to host. I think we had about a half a dozen last time. I am sure we will have as much fun as last time despite the heat. Oh but it was hot last time, too! Fun will be had by all and we will "get er done"

twomillenium

Post by twomillenium »

It was hot, hot, hot but the company was well worth the hot. Only three got to make it but it was still enough to make everything enjoyable. If we would have spent some more time at Moreno's, we probably could have solved all the problems in the world, but that was not what we were there for. Thanks again fir the fellowship.

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

It was a good time with good friends. Thanks guys!

Chas.

Return to “Instructors' Corner”