I'm Ashamed.

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
narcissist
Posts in topic: 4

I'm Ashamed.

Post by narcissist »

Yesterday my wife needed baby stuff and we were right by ( WALMART ).

Noooo, I said but wifey was insistent on going, I explained there's a baby boutique about 60 miles away we could go to instead but she just laughed, most people would to I guess?

I stayed in the Vehicle and wouldn't go in at least but my hard earned money was wasted at a 2a, Gun, Freedom Hating Establishment.

Please forgive me, lol. Has anyone else spent money there or am I the only idiot so far?
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 10

Re: I'm Ashamed.

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

narcissist wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:45 pm Yesterday my wife needed baby stuff and we were right by ( WALMART ).

Noooo, I said but wifey was insistent on going, I explained there's a baby boutique about 60 miles away we could go to instead but she just laughed, most people would to I guess?

I stayed in the Vehicle and wouldn't go in at least but my hard earned money was wasted at a 2a, Gun, Freedom Hating Establishment.

Please forgive me, lol. Has anyone else spent money there or am I the only idiot so far?
Yep. You are it. Shame on you. Turn in your man card.

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RoyGBiv »

I enjoy shopping at Walmart.
Maximum entertainment value.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

cheezit
Posts in topic: 1

Post by cheezit »

Yup was there today. My dogs meds are $4.00 at Wal-Mart. Same pills I can get at the vet for $60.00. I bought the pills and went down the road to the gun store and bought some ammo with the money I saved.

longtooth

Post by longtooth »

narcissist wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:45 pm Yesterday my wife needed baby stuff and we were right by ( WALMART ).

Mine is the same way. Selection, PRICE, and one stop for everything she needs. I spend $$s there very, Very, VERY seldom. If I am out with here no way will I stay in the truck. 2 reasons. 1. Not gonna stay in the truck for over an hour. 2. Can't leave her in there by herself. I will cover if I absolutely have to.
You are forgiven. :tiphat:
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

hondo44
Banned

Post by hondo44 »

If you think that Walmart is anti 2A because they don't sell guns then you must think the same about Staples, Chick-Fil-A, and HEB. Weird flex but ok.
Chinese SKS, Yugo SKS, Romanian AK-74, Mossberg 500, Hi-Point 9mm carbine, Colt 2000 IWB

Nuts

Post by Nuts »

hondo44 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:56 am

If you think that Walmart is anti 2A because they don't sell guns then you must think the same about Staples, Chick-Fil-A, and HEB. Weird flex but ok.
Lol. Democrat troll. Must be part of the Clinton group.

txhighlander

Post by txhighlander »

I have been in the store once since they took this stance. It was to use their wire service to pay my gunsmith for the work he did on my Redhawk. My wife an I decided that we would attempt to spend no more money in this establishment. For me it was more the ammo thing, we will not sale anymore of certain types only after we sale what is in stock. It is my belief that they caved to the pressure and now are attempting to serve two causes. Am I naive enough to think my withholding my money will in anyway hurt Walmart? No not even, but it is a stand I can and will make. We are on a slippery slope and I can see a ban on certain rifles and mags in the near future. I hope it will die out but their momentum is very strong with the support of many people who do not understand the 2nd amendment. I have more than one friend who carry and will support a ban because my efforts to explain the 2nd amendment haven't sunk in and their belief is that no one needs to own a " assault rifle" . We are in the fight for our very freedom.

However if it is my only choice then it will be done, taking care of family is my responsibility and where I live I don't have many options. Follow your heart but your wife is still laughing at you as mine would be while shaking her head.

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

Good one! "rlol"

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

Nuts wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:16 am

Be kind. The folks here do not take kindly to personal attacks.

I never go to Wally World but have been a regular at Sam's Club. The thing is Kroger, Randells and HEB have spoken against open carry. We have to eat and the pickings are getting slim.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

longtooth

Post by longtooth »

I never go to Wally World but have been a regular at Sam's Club. The thing is Kroger, Randells and HEB have spoken against open carry. We have to eat and the pickings are getting slim.
[/quote]

True. One day 30,07 will effectively eliminate OC.
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

troglodyte

Post by troglodyte »

Liberty wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:26 am
Nuts wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:16 am

Be kind. The folks here do not take kindly to personal attacks.

For me it is less about Open Carry and more about the attitude.
Talon Firearms Training
Instructor - License To Carry, School Safety, First Responder: Texas DPS, Certified Instructor: Rangemasters/Tom Givens
NRA Instructor - Basic Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Range Safety Officer
Stop The Bleed Instructor

flechero

I'm not Ashamed, but long for another option

Post by flechero »

Liberty wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:26 am We have to eat and the pickings are getting slim.
This is where I am... We live in a small town so options for some things apart from walmart don't exist... So we'll only buy what we have to there- I'm not going to penalize my family for their stance. We'll spend 2-3k less per year there now... and that will have to be enough.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 10

Re: I'm not Ashamed, but long for another option

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

flechero wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:39 am
Liberty wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:26 am We have to eat and the pickings are getting slim.
This is where I am... We live in a small town so options for some things apart from walmart don't exist... So we'll only buy what we have to there- I'm not going to penalize my family for their stance. We'll spend 2-3k less per year there now... and that will have to be enough.
The really sad part is that walmart created this situation by running all the mom and pop small retailers out of business with predatory pricing. First they put you in this position. Now you are stuck with them no matter how they want to do business. They pack their stores with goods imported from countries that use cheap labor, thus shifting jobs out of America in addition to running mom and pop out of business. I can think of many reasons to not shop at walmart. Coming out against the 2nd amendment is just one of them. We have all been duped by the lure of buying cheap products. We should have denied them business 30 years ago. It is too late now. They own us all.

Topic author
narcissist

Post by narcissist »

I respect the Company's that came out Immediately against the open carry law, aka: HEB, Whataburger ect. Just dont like the company's that change their minds then go against guns completely. Dont eat out much mainly wild game, no Chick-fi-a or fast food after seeing way to many videos/evidence of what they do to your food. Ill pass yuk!
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

Return to “Off-Topic”