Teenaged girl arrested for saying she wanted to kill 400 at school

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1

Teenaged girl arrested for saying she wanted to kill 400 at school

Post by philip964 »

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 355821001/

Had an AK47 in her room. Wore an anarchist cookbook t shirt for her booking photo.

Nerdy guys on 4-Chan are in love and they are raising money for her bail.

03Lightningrocks

Re: Teenaged girl arrested for saying she wanted to kill 400 at school

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

I am kind of happy it was a female. I am kind of getting tired of being the "evil white male". I bet the little thug was going to do it if she got the chance. There has to be something in the food that is making this age group lose their minds. The shooters all seem to be 18-27 or so.

narcissist

Re: Teenaged girl arrested for saying she wanted to kill 400 at school

Post by narcissist »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:48 am I am kind of happy it was a female. I am kind of getting tired of being the "evil white male". I bet the little thug was going to do it if she got the chance. There has to be something in the food that is making this age group lose their minds. The shooters all seem to be 18-27 or so.
The truth of the matter is that part about the "evil white male" is of course ok for anyone to state. Its not considered racist anymore :confused5 As far as the food also the water I believe your right on the money with that. Good ol public school cafeteria food, mmm does a body good.
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

Return to “Off-Topic”